Best Supplement for Cutting/Weight Loss

bboch8734

Awards
What product would you guys recommend for cutting? I'm trying to lose weight but lee on lean muscle mass and I am trying to find a great product to help with my process. Eating healthy and working out isn't a problem, I'm just trying to speed up the process. I'm currently leaning towards Follidrone 2.0 because of it's great reviews.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What product would you guys recommend for cutting? I'm trying to lose weight but lee on lean muscle mass and I am trying to find a great product to help with my process. Eating healthy and working out isn't a problem, I'm just trying to speed up the process. I'm currently leaning towards Follidrone 2.0 because of it's great reviews.
Look at our new Stimulant Free Fat Burner: Veinquish

Product Information
Veinquish is a stimulant-free fat burner that targets fat loss from a physical AND mental front. Physiologically, it increases metabolism to burn off excess calories , which leads to faster fat loss. Mentally, it increases mood, motivation, and well-being and helps fight off hunger cravings. Veinquish is most effective when used consistently for one month or more.

Suggested Use
Take 2 capsules twice a day, once in the morning and once at night. For better absorption, take this product with 250-500mg of high quality fish oil or krill oil. For best results, take this product consistently for at least 30 days. This product does not need to be cycled. This product is not intended for rapid weight lost. This product should be used as a supplement to an adequate diet and workout program.
This is one of the most unique and original formulations for a fat burner. I think it would be perfect for anyone looking to streamline the fat loss process and retain lean body mass in a deficit.

Caralluma Fimbriata

Caralluma Fimbriata is a certain species of the Caralluma genus that appears to have historical usage as a famine food, appetite suppressant, and thirst quencher when the vegetables are boiled and salted. Research is preliminary, but seems to validate these claims.

Ashwagandha KSM-66

• Lowers Anxiety
  • Lowers C-Reactive Protein
  • Lowers Cortisol
  • Increases Power Output
  • Reduces Stress
  • Lowers Total Cholesterol
  • Increased Aerobic Capacity
  • Lowers Blood Glucose
  • Lowers Blood Pressure
  • Decreases Depression
  • Increases HDL C
  • Increases LH
  • Increases Serum DHEA
  • Increased Feeling of Well Being
  • Increased Testosterone
  • Increased VO2 Max
  • Increased Immunity
  • Anti-Cancer
7-Keto DHEA

7-Keto DHEA is a metabolite of DHEA that is non hormonal, and it appears to be a fat loss agent as it may increase the metabolic rate. Studies in humans show promise for helping during a fat loss diet, but currently are of questionable quality due to potential conflicts of interest.

Coleus Forskolin

Coleus forskohlii is an herb used in traditional medicine that may boost testosterone and induce fat loss, particularly in men.

• Decrease Fatigue
  • Increase Lean Mass
  • Increase Testosterone
  • Decrease Weight
  • Improve HDL-C
(Goes well with Yohimbine / Rauwolscine / Ephedrine / Caffeine, so if you want to add your own stimulent you can, but we wanted to give the option to you, and our aim was to create a product that would be great for long term use and not need to be cycled or potentially interfere with your sleep hygiene.)

Fucoxanthin

Fucoxanthin is a carotenoid found in brown seaweed that is being investigated for its fat burning abilities. It reduces fat mass, but has a time delay due to build up in fat tissue and does not stimulate the brain. Also appears healthy, but needs more corroborating evidence.

• Decreases Liver Enzymes
  • Decreased Liver Fat
  • Increased Metabolic Rate
  • Decreased Weight
  • Lower Blood Pressure
  • Lowers C Reactive Protein
5-HTP (5-Hydroxytryptophan)

5-HTP is the precursor to serotonin, the neurotransmitter sometimes touted to be responsible for happiness. 5-HTP is a simple way to increase brain serotonin levels by bypassing the rate-limiting step, and users reap either the rewards or the hazards of increased brain serotonin.

Just because you are losing weight and sacrificing some of your favorite foods, doesn’t mean your mood has to suffer as well.

Bioperine

Black Pepper is a source of piperine, a molecule that does not do much on its own but can inhibit enzymes that would attack other molecules. Due to this, it is ingested alongside some supplements to increase their absorption rates

bboch8734

Awards
Yeah i was reading on this product.. I think i'm still leaning towards Follidrone 2.0 unless I can find something much better.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah i was reading on this product.. I think i'm still leaning towards Follidrone 2.0 unless I can find something much better.
Ran 4 bottles of follidrone 2 (2x8 week cycles). Definitely one of the better natty products out there. Not a miracle worker, but for non hormonal I definitely recommend it for a recomp/cut.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SNS lean edge is a non stim fat burner that can be stacked with any of he aforementioned products.

boulon

Awards
Marketing always, yhcl with some caffeine enough to cut, 10g of yhcl 4000 serving at 2,5mg...25$
Look at examine yohimbine is a good product....
All marketing blend waste of money...

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Marketing always, yhcl with some caffeine enough to cut, 10g of yhcl 4000 serving at 2,5mg...25$
Look at examine yohimbine is a good product....
All marketing blend waste of money...
Not always, but you are right in many instances with regard to 'fat burners'. For the most part, anything really claiming to burn fat is going to be followed with one heck of a marketing campaign and buzz words.

Not so with our new product. It falls in the category of "Fat Burners" because some of the ingredients do help with increasing LBM., but overall it is an extremely healthy supplement that truly compliments any routine. If you are in a caloric surplus or deficit, you will enjoy everything "Veinquish" has to offer.

Take a close look at that ingredient profile. It's pretty amazing.
(Revisit my original post #2. I've added some descriptives from examine.com)

TxHomeGrown

Awards
There's quite a few stim ones that will work just fine.

For non-stim, I'm looking at

DCP
Evomuse Brite
PES Shift

Possibly stacked. For some reason I just don't respond well to Rauswocline and heavy caffeine gives me anxiety (fine for pre-wo but throughout the course of the day not good). Sux bruh.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used DCP back in the day and it served me really well. Honestly, I enjoy taking a low dose of OxyMax XT and supplementing it with additional Forskolin. I'm a big believer in diet + training but it's always nice to have a little extra help. Especially when cutting.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
You have quite a few options here.

Simple SNS Caffeine and Yohimbine or Alpha Y (we have all 3) is a killer stack. And very cheap. Obviously you gave to tolerate Y and stims for this ine to work. Capsaicin is a good addition as well.

Ignite or something else from OL are good and quality options.

Anything from Evomuse. Love all their topicals. MidwestBeast can help you out here if need be.

IP6 from SNS is decent as well. at 2-3g stacked with caffeine, Y and capsaicin and welcome to shred city

ExLard

Awards
Can't go with Olympus Lab's stim fat burners for your first burner, but I'd look at Radiate if your cardio and Hi-Tech Pharmaceutical's hardcore stuff if your stim tolerance and cardio are great

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been hearing great things about Choas and Pains Red Sky - I will have a bottle coming soon
EC stack is always a go to

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lipodrene Elite would be a great option to help with energy and appetite suppression whilst cutting. It also provides a solid mood boost throughout the day

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can't go with Olympus Lab's stim fat burners for your first burner, but I'd look at Radiate if your cardio and Hi-Tech Pharmaceutical's hardcore stuff if your stim tolerance and cardio are great
Thank you for the recommendation!

ExLard

Awards
Thank you for the recommendation!
Lipodrdene Elite and Radiate are way too strong for me personally, but I should be able to tolerate them after another year of Ignit3, Bloodshr3d WAR + E, and preworkout cycles

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lipodrdene Elite and Radiate are way too strong for me personally, but I should be able to tolerate them after another year of Ignit3, Bloodshr3d WAR + E, and preworkout cycles
Just use less of it, makes the bottle last longer and gives you an even better value!

bboch8734

Awards
Would you recommend Lipodrene Elite of Follidrone 2.0?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Would you recommend Lipodrene Elite of Follidrone 2.0?
Apples and oranges, but for the purpose of what this thread is about i'd go with lipodrene

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Lipodrene Elite is currently being used by some who have reviews and logs posted for you to check out.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
You'd recommend it as well?
I would recommend it. I used 1 pill yesterday and felt a steady flow of energy, not to much, just enough for what I was doing. The focus was good and I did notice I was sweating a little more then normal. Today I took 2 pills at the same time and was feeling super energised and focused. I was sweating quite a bit more as well. I did not experience any crash yesterday from 1 pill. It's to early to tell how today will go. I took 2 on an empty stomach, as soon as I got up. It kicked in pretty quick. I have a 30% off code if you wanted to get some: Mark30
https://hitechpharma.com/products/lipodrene-elite

compan

compan

Awards
EC Stack
Lipodrene Elite

Non-Stim
Evomuse Supernova
Forskolin 95%
KSM-66

that's pretty much all I use

bboch8734

Awards
I think imma try follidrone 2.0 and ignit3 stack

ManuR

Awards
  • Established
Look at our new Stimulant Free Fat Burner: Veinquish

This is one of the most unique and original formulations for a fat burner. I think it would be perfect for anyone looking to streamline the fat loss process and retain lean body mass in a deficit.

Caralluma Fimbriata

Caralluma Fimbriata is a certain species of the Caralluma genus that appears to have historical usage as a famine food, appetite suppressant, and thirst quencher when the vegetables are boiled and salted. Research is preliminary, but seems to validate these claims.

Ashwagandha KSM-66

• Lowers Anxiety
  • Lowers C-Reactive Protein
  • Lowers Cortisol
  • Increases Power Output
  • Reduces Stress
  • Lowers Total Cholesterol
  • Increased Aerobic Capacity
  • Lowers Blood Glucose
  • Lowers Blood Pressure
  • Decreases Depression
  • Increases HDL C
  • Increases LH
  • Increases Serum DHEA
  • Increased Feeling of Well Being
  • Increased Testosterone
  • Increased VO2 Max
  • Increased Immunity
  • Anti-Cancer
7-Keto DHEA

7-Keto DHEA is a metabolite of DHEA that is non hormonal, and it appears to be a fat loss agent as it may increase the metabolic rate. Studies in humans show promise for helping during a fat loss diet, but currently are of questionable quality due to potential conflicts of interest.

Coleus Forskolin

Coleus forskohlii is an herb used in traditional medicine that may boost testosterone and induce fat loss, particularly in men.

• Decrease Fatigue
  • Increase Lean Mass
  • Increase Testosterone
  • Decrease Weight
  • Improve HDL-C
(Goes well with Yohimbine / Rauwolscine / Ephedrine / Caffeine, so if you want to add your own stimulent you can, but we wanted to give the option to you, and our aim was to create a product that would be great for long term use and not need to be cycled or potentially interfere with your sleep hygiene.)

Fucoxanthin

Fucoxanthin is a carotenoid found in brown seaweed that is being investigated for its fat burning abilities. It reduces fat mass, but has a time delay due to build up in fat tissue and does not stimulate the brain. Also appears healthy, but needs more corroborating evidence.

• Decreases Liver Enzymes
  • Decreased Liver Fat
  • Increased Metabolic Rate
  • Decreased Weight
  • Lower Blood Pressure
  • Lowers C Reactive Protein
5-HTP (5-Hydroxytryptophan)

5-HTP is the precursor to serotonin, the neurotransmitter sometimes touted to be responsible for happiness. 5-HTP is a simple way to increase brain serotonin levels by bypassing the rate-limiting step, and users reap either the rewards or the hazards of increased brain serotonin.

Just because you are losing weight and sacrificing some of your favorite foods, doesn’t mean your mood has to suffer as well.

Bioperine

Black Pepper is a source of piperine, a molecule that does not do much on its own but can inhibit enzymes that would attack other molecules. Due to this, it is ingested alongside some supplements to increase their absorption rates
i like that formula but why only 5mg of forskolin?!

dpopovici

dpopovici

Awards
Nutrilite Lean Muscle , Cla 1000 mg from sufflower oil 3 times a day

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Let us send you some Radiate samples before you decide! PM you address and I'll send those out tmrw!
That's a great company

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
10% of 50 is 5 if the universe of maths didnt change.
A dosage way to low to see any effect besides label filling.
Oh, I see where you are coming from. That's because this product is for men and women, both and Forskolin does nothing for women at all, and we wanted to put a low dose in to compliment the male side of the equation in some small way. Especially because this is a long-term use product.

3 months is recommended as most studies with the top ingredients range from 1-3 months for the most favorable outcomes.

I'd ask you look at the top three ingredients, then do a little research on your own. We recommend taking Omega 3 supplements with it because that also aids in the absorption of the Fucoxanthin, which in it's own right looks good. Again, however we are not relying on one single ingredient to do any of the heavy lifting. It also has to work well for both sexes.

Finally, it's understandable that anyone in these forums would come to your conclusion. It's mostly all male in membership, but we are looking outward to other areas for our customers as well. Other venues where women are the main stakeholders if you will. Addressing this with a product that can help both the same is our initial interest, and the next iteration may change as we receive feedback on results achieved.

We think we are on the right tack to something great.
I'm sure if VeinNutrition has anything to add, he will chime in with his thoughts.

I'm looking forward to running a contest / promo where we can get some of this in the hands of those who can take some before and after shots and do a legitimate detailed log over 1 or more months. Men and women.

Thank you for challenging what you saw. I hope I clarified well enough.

Attachments

ManuR

Awards
  • Established
Oh, I see where you are coming from. That's because this product is for men and women, both and Forskolin does nothing for women at all, and we wanted to put a low dose in to compliment the male side of the equation in some small way. Especially because this is a long-term use product.

3 months is recommended as most studies with the top ingredients range from 1-3 months for the most favorable outcomes.

I'd ask you look at the top three ingredients, then do a little research on your own. We recommend taking Omega 3 supplements with it because that also aids in the absorption of the Fucoxanthin, which in it's own right looks good. Again, however we are not relying on one single ingredient to do any of the heavy lifting. It also has to work well for both sexes.

Finally, it's understandable that anyone in these forums would come to your conclusion. It's mostly all male in membership, but we are looking outward to other areas for our customers as well. Other venues where women are the main stakeholders if you will. Addressing this with a product that can help both the same is our initial interest, and the next iteration may change as we receive feedback on results achieved.

We think we are on the right tack to something great.
I'm sure if VeinNutrition has anything to add, he will chime in with his thoughts.

I'm looking forward to running a contest / promo where we can get some of this in the hands of those who can take some before and after shots and do a legitimate detailed log over 1 or more months. Men and women.

Thank you for challenging what you saw. I hope I clarified well enough.
thx for the explanation. I know all of these ingredients, thats why ive wondered about the forsk dosage. Looks pretty good apart from that.
(but youve explained why)
I esp love the good dosage of 7-keto. Many underestimate this ingredient although i prefer it transdermal..
you should run this product unlimited if you want the real magic of fuxo..