Performance pre workout without...

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I haven't used a pre for years but I'm looking to get one finally with all the "fun stuff".

But, I do not want DMAA or Yohimbe or anything like that. It can actually be low stim (I can add that by myself).

I do want all the pump, endurance and creatine ingredients and if you have anything in mind, please let me know.

Thanks!

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
Quake 10.0 and add a scoop of creatine. It's a great preworkout.

L-Citrulline
Peak02
LCLT

All of which will help endurance and recovery. Right now it's my favorite preworkout.

I used a tub and ordered two more.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Quake 10.0 would be a great option for pump and performance.
Nitrates, high dose of citrulline, Capros, LCLT, BCAA's and Theanine (to help smooth out the energy).
Creatine is one of the cheapest bulk raw's you can buy so you could easily add that yourself. And it is only 175mg of caffeine per scoop.

You could also invest in an ergogenic and just add a caffeine tab such as PES Ergonine or Iforce Finish Line

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have to agree with the 2 above, Quake is the way to go if you dont want other stims. I am very impressed with the formula. Energy and endurance are huge with this one.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
For a comprehensive, quake is great.

For more focus, Sns focus xt (with or without caffiene) and you can always add a cap or two of agmatine xt or bulk citrulline for pumps.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Have to agree with the 2 above, Quake is the way to go if you dont want other stims. I am very impressed with the formula. Energy and endurance are huge with this one.
I gonna check this one out, thanks!

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
For a comprehensive, quake is great.

For more focus, Sns focus xt (with or without caffiene) and you can always add a cap or two of agmatine xt or bulk citrulline for pumps.
I was impressed after my first tub of Focus XT but after that it was unimpressive...

I'll check out quake thanks.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Quake 10.0 and add a scoop of creatine. It's a great preworkout.

L-Citrulline
Peak02
LCLT

All of which will help endurance and recovery. Right now it's my favorite preworkout.

I used a tub and ordered two more.
I gonna check that one out, thanks!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You could also go with a non stim pre workout (VasoMax, High Volume, HemaVo2, etc.) and add a caffeine tablet or half of a tablet.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You could also go with a non stim pre workout (VasoMax, High Volume, HemaVo2, etc.) and add a caffeine tablet or half of a tablet.
Sure, but your missing out on a lot of the performance aspects OP Is looking for.
Nitrates, Capros, BCAA's and LCLT in Quake are going to be better then just focusing on hydromax, citrulline and pump aspects.

I mean sure he could buy a pump product + an ergogenic + a caffeine pill, but when it comes down to what is most cost effective quake covers performance and pump pretty darn well.

migsacura

migsacura

Awards
Megatron Pre-workout --funny name but has great ingredient profile and no caffiene! I eliminated all stims due to BP

Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 300mg
Niacin 10mg
Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) 1000mcg
Sodium (as Sodium Chloride) 200mg
Citrulline Malate 3g
-b-Alanine (CarnoSyn) 2.6g
Glycerol Monostearate 1g-
Betaine Anhydrous 1.5g
L-Taurine (Micronized) 1g
Selaginella Tamariscina Extract (Std. to 20% Amentoflavone [by HPLC]) 200mg
L-Alpha Glyceryl Phosphoryl Choline 150mg
N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine 350mg
Vinpocetine (Vinca minor/Periwinkle Extract) 5mg
Absorption Enhancer-Piperine (Black Pepper Extract) 5mg
V02 Max Support Matrix 1.1g
-L-Carnitine L-Tartrate1g†-Na-R-ALA 100mg

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Megatron Pre-workout --funny name but has great ingredient profile and no caffiene! I eliminated all stims due to BP

Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 300mg
Niacin 10mg
Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) 1000mcg
Sodium (as Sodium Chloride) 200mg
Citrulline Malate 3g
-b-Alanine (CarnoSyn) 2.6g
Glycerol Monostearate 1g-
Betaine Anhydrous 1.5g
L-Taurine (Micronized) 1g
Selaginella Tamariscina Extract (Std. to 20% Amentoflavone [by HPLC]) 200mg
L-Alpha Glyceryl Phosphoryl Choline 150mg
N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine 350mg
Vinpocetine (Vinca minor/Periwinkle Extract) 5mg
Absorption Enhancer-Piperine (Black Pepper Extract) 5mg
V02 Max Support Matrix 1.1g
-L-Carnitine L-Tartrate1g†-Na-R-ALA 100mg
Funny name for sure but looks like fun, thanks!

chris.patron

Awards
Have you thought of ordering all the individual supplements in bulk and making your own preworkout?

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I haven't used a pre for years but I'm looking to get one finally with all the "fun stuff".

But, I do not want DMAA or Yohimbe or anything like that. It can actually be low stim (I can add that by myself).

I do want all the pump, endurance and creatine ingredients and if you have anything in mind, please let me know.

Thanks!
In just a few weeks MA Labs will be releasing a stim-free pre-workout called MA-PUMP, which sounds right up your alley. It will be the strongest pump-inducing, muscle volumizing product on the market--guaranteed.

We will be putting up a thread looking for loggers as soon as it is released. I just wanted to let you know if you are interested in applying.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have heard a lot of good things about Quake so i'd give that a try. I believe there's some past logs on it in the supplement logs section as well.

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
Quake or
Quake stim free.

I tried 2 scoops Quake Stim Free + 2 caffeine tabs (200mgx2) + 100 mg Teacrine. Hit me like a train! Clean energy , sharp focus and no crash.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Have you thought of ordering all the individual supplements in bulk and making your own preworkout?
That what I been doing for awhile but it starting to be annoying to mix it every time...

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Quake or
Quake stim free.

I tried 2 scoops Quake Stim Free + 2 caffeine tabs (200mgx2) + 100 mg Teacrine. Hit me like a train! Clean energy , sharp focus and no crash.
Quake is what I'm leaning towards, thanks.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Volatile is a low stim pre..MaxOut from IForce another one for pump

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quake is top notch!!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards

Thanks!
I thought DMAA and Yohimbe was the "fun stuff"? Quake seems to be getting a lot of love. I haven't tried it yet, but may give it a try myself. Max Out, Volatile, Hemavo2 Max, Stimul8, Hyde, C4 is another people use a lot. There are so many options really.

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Been using Gamer Up myself

chris.patron

Awards
Not to me, I don't feel good on it at all...
Same the dmaa put me in A fib one time I went blind and was in the gym pounding on my chest trying to get back into a normal rhythm

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Give Finish Lish a look.

It contains all of your daily ergogenics like betaine and creatine. For pumps, all you need to add is some bulk agmatine and iForce Potassium Nitrate and your set!

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I came down with 2 finalist, Quake and Finishline. I'm leaning towards Quake but I'll see what kind of deals I can find.

Thanks for all the recommendations!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Both are great products. Quake will pack the "pump" portion you were looking for in your original post. Not to mention the performance aspects of LCLT (Recovery), BCAA's, Nitrates (Pump/Performance), Capros, and Peak02 (performance/recovery). A very well rounded formula to give you the best of both worlds.

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
1499163412589.jpg
Happiness is opening new tub of Quake
The Solution

chris.patron

Awards
Wow, that sucks! Glad you're ok
Thanks! Ya at the time it happened I was actually in the EMT program so first thing I did before I completely lost my vision was I located the AED and start waking towards in hopes that if my heart stopped someone there would be trained on how to use it. Now I take caffeine and other stimulants at a minimum. I believe it was the original formula for 1MR. Scary stuff but man i remember I'd take a scoop of that stuff and I felt like I could bench press a car haha

cobri66

cobri66

Awards

boulon

Awards
Beta alanine, lclt, bicarbonate, green tea extract, with some caffeine
Ashwagandha/rhodiola...
Forskoline

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
I never experience post workout crash with Mesomorph but crash pretty hard with Old Jack by Gen One

barrettv

Awards
Old post but Transparent Labs Preseries Bulk has everything minus the creatine. Or the Stim Free version which has full creatine dosage.