Why is K1ngsblood better for cutting than Test1fy?

FitnessXtrm

FitnessXtrm

Awards
Hi all
I'm looking to trying out a different Natty Test Booster. This is only for naturally boosting test. I'm not in any PCT. In the past I used Alphamax XT and was it was fine. I've been hearing more and more about K1ngs blood and Test1fy.

Right now I've been working the past 2 months to cut fat (while maintaining muscle). I'm currently on OL RAW and taking Xtend for the BCAAs.

I've read that k1ngsblood is better for cutting...however why is that? I guess I'm confused since it's listed as PCT while Test1fy is listed as a test booster.

Thanks for the help in clarification.

Thanks

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The AP in Testify may increase appetite, making it less than ideal during a cut.

DonutEater

Awards
I am on week 5 of an 8 week cycle of K1ngsblood. My weight is down 6lbs, all my lifts have increased and I am the leanest I have been ever. I haven't tried Test1fy yet. It is next on my list.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The AP in Testify may increase appetite, making it less than ideal during a cut.
This. Also check out the logs on it in the supplement logs section. A lot of members are having good results with it.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If the appetite increase from anacyclus pyrethrum doesn't get to you, Test1fy is fine cutting. Most people will probably get a bit of an appetite boost though.

KB is fine to act as a natural test booster though. There's absolutely no reason it couldn't be used that way.