4 Tubs of Radiate...

ikeNball

ikeNball

Awards
  • Established
Hey there,

I have 4 tubs of Radiate (un-sealed) for sale or trade; I love the product, but I am cutting caffeine (for the foreseeable future). Please feel free to reach out to me about anything; I am looking specifically for SNS Focus XT (caffeine free) but open to suggestions!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hey there,

I have 4 tubs of Radiate (un-sealed) for sale or trade; I love the product, but I am cutting caffeine (for the foreseeable future). Please feel free to reach out to me about anything; I am looking specifically for SNS Focus XT (caffeine free) but open to suggestions!
Post this in the supplement auction section.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-auction/

Some people maybe interested habajaba Tank999 Johnold thebigt MonteRXS love2liftkat TheMyth Wimsicle Oconns28 MidwestBeast

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey there,

I have a tub of Focus XT. Interested?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
What flavor(s)? Have a tub of fxtcf

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cutting caffeine indefinitely or is this more of an adrenal break?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Anyone heard back at all?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I know lol what? I bought all 4 of them right when he posted this thread.
then why would you immediately sell them?

Also, most of us were offering to trade

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
then why would you immediately sell them?

Also, most of us were offering to trade
Fine with me either way. I love the stuff and got notifications yall wanted a response i was just trying to be nice.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Fine with me either way. I love the stuff and got notifications yall wanted a response i was just trying to be nice.
you didnt answer my quest about why? or if you're still interested in the same trades ha

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
you didnt answer my quest about why? or if you're still interested in the same trades ha
Because i have 4 tubs man plus a tonnn of other stim products and multiple tubs of bloodshred raw so i dont need 4 tubs of radiate i just have a buying of supplements problem lol. No trades unless non natty items or cycle supports like tudca etc

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Because i have 4 tubs man plus a tonnn of other stim products and multiple tubs of bloodshred raw so i dont need 4 tubs of radiate i just have a buying of supplements problem lol. No trades unless non natty items or cycle supports like tudca etc
haha now this is something i can understand hit me with a pm with things you might be looking for. I prob have a few of the things you want