Shouldnt we all be chasing the Nitros?

Toff

Awards
  • Established
So if gear is all about nitrogen retention, should we not be chasing the nitrogen/nitrates etc
ie. Pump products.. daily?

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Two different things, brother...although I do think nitrates are the most powerful nitric oxide elevating compounds currently available.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
can anyone provide some more insight about nitrates... product recommendation as well

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Large quantities of bacon preworkout.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
can anyone provide some more insight about nitrates... product recommendation as well
PES high volume.

basically they allow better bloodflow through vasodilation. Same idea used in high blood pressure patients (and why you cant mix with bp meds)

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Iforce use to have potassium nitrate capped, not sure if those are still around but used those a bunch a few years back

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hemavo2 Max has 1g of potassium nitrate/srv, highest of any product i've seen to date...

nitrates are direct precursors to nitric oxide, and are what delivers that huge pump.

nitrogen on the other hand, is provided via our diet primarily via protein

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hemavo2 and high volume are both on point in terms of formulas. Daily nitrate usage I would stay away from though OP. Also, make sure you co-ingest with vitamin C (most products include it in the formula but purus products don't iirc) and you can also through in some NAC to potentiate nitrates.

Disco41

Disco41

Awards
I couldn't agree more. Lcitrullene is the best from the research. L Arginine gets broken down by the liver and I think only about 30% gets to blood. I know it gives me more strength and endurance. I'm a huge believer. I do find though that I have to cycle it a bit, not for long.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hemavo2 Max has 1g of potassium nitrate/srv, highest of any product i've seen to date...

nitrates are direct precursors to nitric oxide, and are what delivers that huge pump.

Not for long. MA-PUMP, a stim-free pre-workout, will have the most powerful pump-enhancing, muscle volumizing formula on the entire market....guaranteed. Of course, there will be full product disclosure, so you can see for yourself.

I looked at everything out there ahead of time and nothing has a more powerful nitric oxide component (bloodflow), a more powerful plasma expansion component (blood volume), or a more powerful cellular volumizing component (intracellular hydration).

It will be released in just a few weeks. The serving size is so large compared to other pre-workouts (because there is so much in it) that it will come with a serving scoop the size of a protein powder scoop! The product's total weight will be over 1.6 pounds! That is about 3X more than most pre-workout products. It has a 32 gram serving size with 24+ grams of active ingredients.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not for long. MA-PUMP, a stim-free pre-workout, will have the most powerful pump-enhancing, muscle volumizing formula on the entire market....guaranteed. Of course, there will be full product disclosure, so you can see for yourself.

I looked at everything out there ahead of time and nothing has a more powerful nitric oxide component (bloodflow), a more powerful plasma expansion component (blood volume), or a more powerful cellular volumizing component (intracellular hydration).

It will be released in just a few weeks. The serving size is so large compared to other pre-workouts (because there is so much in it) that it will come with a serving scoop the size of a protein powder scoop! The product's total weight will be over 1.6 pounds! That is about 3X more than most pre-workout products. It has a 32 gram serving size with 24+ grams of active ingredients.
how many prescription based drugs will be in this formula?

Mr.TT

Awards
  • Established
Liposomal Curcumin absolutely increases your Nitric Oxide levels.
I make Liposomal Vitamin C, so buying Curcumin Powder and making my own Liposomal Curcumin was easy (and CHEAP).

"80mg of a bioavailability enhanced curcumin supplement has been reported to increase nitric oxide in serum by 40% or so, which is significantly larger than many other dietary supplement to date."

And then there are all the anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant benefits of Curcumin.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Liposomal Curcumin absolutely increases your Nitric Oxide levels.
I make Liposomal Vitamin C, so buying Curcumin Powder and making my own Liposomal Curcumin was easy (and CHEAP).

"80mg of a bioavailability enhanced curcumin supplement has been reported to increase nitric oxide in serum by 40% or so, which is significantly larger than many other dietary supplement to date."

And then there are all the anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant benefits of Curcumin.
how do you make your own liposomal curcumin? I ask because for HiTech is takes some REALLY expensive machines to do it right.

We currently offer

under our Nature's Essentials line and the absorption enhancements make it the best value I have seen around personally. The delivery system we use has been shown to increase absorption/bioavailability by over 29x

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

This.

Once you try any product with a decent amount of nitrates, VasoMax, High Volume, Hemavo2, you will not go back to a non stim pre without it. Believe me. Once I tried High Volume for the first time, and this was before Performax Labs made VasoMax, I could not believe the difference in pumps.

Mr.TT

Awards
  • Established
How to make liposomal stuff is on U-TUBE.

Distilled water, lecithin, Powdered Curcumin, Ultasonic Cleaner ($90 Harbor Freight).

You are not making liposomal pharmacological chemo-therapy drugs.

You are encapsulating, varying sized particals of Curcumin, in phospholipids.
Something that phospholipids do naturally, and do not require super fancy machines for.

Besides, When you make it, you know what actually went into it and it is FRESH.
30gm of Curcumin $15, Qt. distilled water 20cents, 10 Tbls lecithin 30cents........= 1 qt of 30,000mg of liposomal curcumin

Reactions: Nac

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How to make liposomal stuff is on U-TUBE.

Distilled water, lecithin, Powdered Curcumin, Ultasonic Cleaner ($90 Harbor Freight).

You are not making liposomal pharmacological chemo-therapy drugs.

You are encapsulating, varying sized particals of Curcumin, in phospholipids.
Something that phospholipids do naturally, and do not require super fancy machines for.

Besides, When you make it, you know what actually went into it and it is FRESH.
30gm of Curcumin $15, Qt. distilled water 20cents, 10 Tbls lecithin 30cents........= 1 qt of 30,000mg of liposomal curcumin
You could do this with stuff like coq10 too right? Mindblown