MENT advice

Warwickspeed3

Awards
Ill try 2 keep up short. Within the last few months ive done mk2866, lgd, and yk11. All with great results. I wanted 2 take it a step further and got some MENT. Not knowing it was injectble, i was weary 2 begin. Finally did, 3 days ago. IM, in rt quad. The 1st few times i felt like tunnel vision, a little numbness, and anxiousness but i was able 2 go along my way. Today was a little more intense and delivery site was more sore. I was drivng 2 gym and i had 2 pull over 2 gather myself. I was able 2 get thru my workout afterwrds. Not sure if this is common or just my own paranoia of something i could have done wrong. Any suggestions, advice or knowledge would b appreciated. Dosage is 50mg ED.

tsmog

tsmog

Awards
Are you experienced with Anabolics and not just sarms? MENT is extremely powerful to just jump right into.

Reactions: Nac
Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dude 50mg ed is a hefty dose. There are guys who run this much and more, but 25mg ed is a more standard dose.

Im assuming you have a pharma AI as well. Likely best to dose that too from the start.

Warwickspeed3

Awards
Are you experienced with Anabolics and not just sarms? MENT is extremely powerful to just jump right into.
No. Just sarms. Did research on Ment b4 hand and thought it would b ok seeing as how it doesnt have as many side effects as other steroids. But seeing as how its super strong, i can see the concern on something happening. I would like 2 give it the full week, mayb back up on the dosage a bit. Im just a worrybug and wanted 2 hear peoples opinions

Warwickspeed3

Awards
Dude 50mg ed is a hefty dose. There are guys who run this much and more, but 25mg ed is a more standard dose.

Im assuming you have a pharma AI as well. Likely best to dose that too from the start.
50mg was what i was recommended by the vendor, but i guess not having any experience with something this strong is 2 much. Yes im taking AI

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
50mg was what i was recommended by the vendor, but i guess not having any experience with something this strong is 2 much. Yes im taking AI
What AI and what dosage? Please don't say arimistane.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh dear...dude you really need pharma AI running AAS. Especially MENT. Get exemestane/aromasin or adex/anastrozole.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
I went with arimRX from EA..50mg a day as well
Dude, that's arimistane! That is not sufficient for trest, especially IM trest! Stop using the trest immediately, or you will regret it!

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There you go OP, you got two guys both who have experience with MENT advising the same thing. That AI product you got is unfortunately not a trustworthy alternative to pharma.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, my next cycle is actually going to be trest ace at the same dosage (350mg a week). My starting dose for my AI will be 12.5mg of Exemestane every day, and that's with 525mg a week of Masteron. Trest is serious when it comes to E2 sides.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There you go OP, you got two guys both who have experience with MENT advising the same thing. That AI product you got is unfortunately not a trustworthy alternative to pharma.
This. I would research a little more before using. If not done right he side effects could be more than your expecting. It all depends on how your body reacts to the stuff.

Warwickspeed3

Awards
Thanks. Just what i needed 2 hear. Advice will b taken and applied

tsmog

tsmog

Awards
Thanks. Just what i needed 2 hear. Advice will b taken and applied
Immediately stop taking MENT, the sides will only get worse over time even if you lower to 25mg. Also it'll shut you down making recovery very difficult or damn near impossible to recover if you don't have a solid pct plan. What I would recommend is getting a real AI such as aromasin, getting both nolva and clomid for pct and then running some good ole test. You will make great gains and feel amazing and the sides are minimal and very manageable.

Best of luck with whatever you decide to do.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
25mg of treat ace was enough to blow me up and cause serious estrogen issues. 50 was out of control strong. Stop your run and do your research before starting again.

You aren't informed enough

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No. Just sarms. Did research on Ment b4 hand and thought it would b ok seeing as
how it doesnt have as many side effects as other steroids
. But seeing as how its super strong, i can see the concern on
something happening. I would like 2 give it the full week, mayb back up on the dosage a bit. Im just a worrybug and wanted 2 hear peoples opinions
Who told you it doesnt have as many sides..?

Ment (Trest) will shut you down harder then most anything.
it is being researched as male contraceptive.

It also aromatizes into Methyl Estrogen.

Estrogen sides include high blood pressure, bloating, gyno, loss of libido, etc, etc.

Listen to these guys on here... its not for the inexperienced.

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
Why I do have the feeling that you are too young to use anabolics? How old are you?

big_pete

big_pete

Awards
I'm running ment rn 30mgs ed. week 1 and already seeing strength and size gains. I'm also running it with test cyp. if you do decide to run it in the future I would have a pharma grade AI and letro on deck. you should have caber on deck as well or something else to control progesterone sides.