Cannibal Feral?

kchris

Awards
What is the difference between all the Cannibal​ Ferox and now Feral that is on Amazon?

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
They are two different products from what I can tell. Maybe a C&P Rep can chime in.

Ferox Supplement Facts

ferox2017.png

Ferral Supplement Facts

ferral.jpg

kchris

Awards
Thank you for the supplement ingredients.

But anyone? Bueller.

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
Do they have Cannibal Feral on the C&P website?

Edit: Just checked their site and I don't see it listed.... Maybe just buy the Ferox?

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
Do they have Cannibal Feral on the C&P website?

Edit: Just checked their site and I don't see it listed.... Maybe just buy the Ferox?
Cannibal Feral is listed as Cannibal Ferox amped on the C&P website. If i am not mistaken. I have a tub of Cannibal Ferox amped .

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
Way too much stim for me.... I was just trying to help out the OP. I can't keep all the preworkouts straight! Haha ?

kchris

Awards
Thank you guys! Better to have a second eye on things.

I have been looking at Ferox. I use Mesomorph and about to run out and try something different.

DMHA?

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards

I have been looking at Ferox. I use Mesomorph and about to run out and try something different.

DMHA?
Mesomorph is great. I have like 6 tubs in my cabinet. Have you had a chance to try out Wicked yet?

kchris

Awards
Not yet. The past year or so of training I haven't used preworkouts but then life got hectic and I got tired. Lol.

How's Wicked like?

I'll have to look into DMHA

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Not yet. The past year or so of training I haven't used preworkouts but then life got hectic and I got tired. Lol.

How's Wicked like?

I'll have to look into DMHA
Wicked by Innovative Labs is a slight step up from Mesomorph but the flavoring isn't as HQ as Meso. We will be releasing Ultimate Orange again soon as well which should be awesome

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
OMG...Wicked is my favorite..I enjoy the grape flavor too..

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
Wicked by Innovative Labs is a slight step up from Mesomorph but the flavoring isn't as HQ as Meso. We will be releasing Ultimate Orange again soon as well which should be awesome
I am waiting Ultimate Orange ?

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards

DMHA?
I got 4 tubs of Meso in my freezer. Gonna use them after i finish my Quake.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
You're not going to use Meso every workout?..
No. I always rotate my pre. For example
Tuesday : Hypermax XT (eria jarensis)
Thursday : Quake
Saturday : Hydrazine (dmha)
Sunday : Fully Loaded (amp citrate)

I think i will use DMAA pre workout once a week. Maybe to replace Hydrazine. I just received a sample of Wicked. Gonna give it a shot. I havent purchase Wicked as i am pretty sensitive to yohimbine but always wanted to try something different. ?

cobri66

cobri66

Awards

I think i will use DMAA pre workout once a week. Maybe to replace Hydrazine. I just received a sample of Wicked. Gonna give it a shot. I havent purchase Wicked as i am pretty sensitive to yohimbine but always wanted to try something different.
I'm sensitive to Yohimbine too but Wicked is my favorite pre....

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards

I think i will use DMAA pre workout once a week. Maybe to replace Hydrazine. I just received a sample of Wicked. Gonna give it a shot. I havent purchase Wicked as i am pretty sensitive to yohimbine but always wanted to try something different.
What flavor did you get?

kchris

Awards
I have heard about Ultimate Orange. I heard the original was taken off the shelves long ago?

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
I have heard about Ultimate Orange. I heard the original was taken off the shelves long ago?
It was in gap in my lifting history..I never got to experience the magic

kchris

Awards
Yeah, same here. Maybe I'll hold out until that comes out. But I imagine it won't have ephedra.

But I'm almost out of mesomorph and don't know if I can wait so long. Haha. That's why I was looking at Cannibal Ferox.