Melatonin II Questions

  1. Melanotan II Questions


    So, I just started Melanotan II with some good initial success starting slow with 0.5mg 2x/ wk and looking to ramp up to a maximum of 1.5-2mg split 3x throughout each week. My two questions are (1) do people cycle this stuff, and if so what does a typical cycle look like, and (2) Can you take melanotan II indefinitely (wo/ ever having a break)? Thanks in advance AM.


  2. Did you mean Melanotan II ??
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper
    •   
       


  3. Yeah, thanks Freed. Just edited my post. Not sleeping well lately.
  4. Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Jpwithey View Post
    So, I just started Melanotan II with some good initial success starting slow with 0.5mg 2x/ wk and looking to ramp up to a maximum of 1.5-2mg split 3x throughout each week. My two questions are (1) do people cycle this stuff, and if so what does a typical cycle look like, and (2) Can you take melanotan II indefinitely (wo/ ever having a break)? Thanks in advance AM.
    I'm on it for about 7 month now. Your tan will get more dose dependent over time, meaning you have to up dosage to get the former results.
    I take 1.5-2.0mg twice a week to keep a "somewhat" tan and get the libido enhancement.

    The anorexic properties I get around the 2mg/day. The boner at 1.5mg/day.
    No idea if it needs to be cycled -but I take short breaks for up to 2 weeks -now and then.
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.
    •   
       


  6. Thanks HG - you're awesome. Thanks for the knowledge - I'll be cautious about dosing and keep tolerance in mind. I'm getting crazy wood on 0.75mg/wk granted I'm on cycle too.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Jpwithey View Post
    Thanks HG - you're awesome. Thanks for the knowledge - I'll be cautious about dosing and keep tolerance in mind. I'm getting crazy wood on 0.75mg/wk granted I'm on cycle too.
    Seems we both are the only ones enjoying Melanotan, few people here take this stuff.
    Supposedly, the libido enhancement is subjected to tolerance, can't say I noted this -but the tan actually is!
    I love Melanotan 2, one of the best working peptides!
    The second compound I truly love is a PDE5 inhibitor 1-2 hours pre-workout, like Cialis or Viagra. Its not about the boner this time -but about the pump.
    If you never tried it, do it! The pump is skin splitting and all your veins look like a road map, I swear!
    Cialis works for 36 hours and gives me pain in the lower back and hams by day 2. I switched to viagra with no sides.
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

  8. I'll look into it for sure for my next cycle. I believe you about PDE5 but I'm wary of the efficacy of peptides in general. But yeah, I love MT2 too - when you live near the beach, work 2-3 jobs at a time and there's plenty of hot ass running around its an easy decision. Thanks HG!

  9. Melanotan II user here, too. I take 400-500mcg usually twice a week, and it maintains my current tan which is pretty dark compared to my usual. Keeps my libido up, and I take cialis daily. Pumps all day. Everywhere.
    Training & everything else log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/275307-bam-bam-goes-30.html

  10. Most I have taken is 500mcg's. I do this until I achieve my desired tan. Take within half an hour of sunlight exposure or tanning bed. Taking an antihistamine 15 minutes before injection can help prevent the upset stomach side effects, always works for me. I wouldn't take it more than 3 times a week to prevent new moles popping up and very dark freckles. This stuff is a godsend for a pale freckly guy like me. I only take 300mcg's twice a week now and I am continuing to get more tan. Love it
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS REPRESENTATIVE

  11. Took mt2 for a few months. Love that stuff? Still able to hold a tan

  12. I've been using mtII for years, pre-contest. I prefer daily dosing though, with smaller doses obviously. I tan much quicker and darker due to its MOA with daily dosing. I don't run it year round though based on its MOA and lack of long term studies and it being non-selective in nature. Also, anything that crosses the blood brain barrier to cause direct stimulation as with mtII to stimulate erections is not something I'd choose to be on long term if it wasn't a "Medical necessity."

    If you look into research, mtII shows evidence of long term use of causing rhabdomyolysis (Muscle breakdown), melanoma (even without sun), and mole formation.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  13. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    I'm on it for about 7 month now. Your tan will get more dose dependent over time, meaning you have to up dosage to get the former results.
    I take 1.5-2.0mg twice a week to keep a "somewhat" tan and get the libido enhancement.

    The anorexic properties I get around the 2mg/day. The boner at 1.5mg/day.
    No idea if it needs to be cycled -but I take short breaks for up to 2 weeks -now and then.
    Where do you get yours from?? Having a hard time finding a trusted seller

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Spencyyj View Post
    Where do you get yours from?? Having a hard time finding a trusted seller
    PM sent.
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

  15. I like the idea of MII because I would never go tanning and I avoid Sun exposure(without sunscreen) because of UV rays causing photo-damage.

    I've seen/read that MII can cause skin issues, most specifically vitaligo when used long term. That is a huge turn off and pretty scary. I learned this while wondering if MII could help fix a small two inch patch of Vitaligo I have. I still think it has the potential too. A good example of Vitaligo from long term use is Big Lenny from the Delray Misfits. His skin looks terrible.

    Out of curiosity, are libido/erection boosting effects acute or long term? IE: Will I get a boner just after injecting or will it stay with me the whole time I'm on?


    I may try it short term this summer or before my next vacation, but that's it.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    I like the idea of MII because I would never go tanning and I avoid Sun exposure(without sunscreen) because of UV rays causing photo-damage.

    I've seen/read that MII can cause skin issues, most specifically vitaligo when used long term. That is a huge turn off and pretty scary. I learned this while wondering if MII could help fix a small two inch patch of Vitaligo I have. I still think it has the potential too. A good example of Vitaligo from long term use is Big Lenny from the Delray Misfits. His skin looks terrible.

    Out of curiosity, are libido/erection boosting effects acute or long term? IE: Will I get a boner just after injecting or will it stay with me the whole time I'm on?


    I may try it short term this summer or before my next vacation, but that's it.
    Not ever heard about MT2 causing vitiligo. It may be true that the tan is somewhat different, mainly making dark spots darker -and small scars do not darken as much, giving a "spotted" appearance. Big Lenny is looking way better now, he apparently didn't use it for awhile -or had not enough sun exposure. If you don't go into the sunlight while using, you turn slowly blackish -like dirty, it looks like a greased mechanic. You have to take at least 5 min direct sunlight 20-30min after pinning.
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Question about T-1 Pro??
    By windwords7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 01-04-2017, 04:01 AM
  2. melanotan II dosage question
    By pilsner in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-17-2010, 09:11 PM
  3. Melatonin II
    By Hyde12 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-02-2007, 11:30 PM
  4. T-Bomb II question...
    By Stinger124 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-20-2006, 05:38 PM
  5. 1-test questions
    By Sanosuke in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-29-2002, 11:22 AM
Log in
Log in