Holy **** pes erase pro/ana beta making me lactate wtf??

dmart

Awards
So I just cut down to 10% body fat. My left nipple has been sensitve since 2 days ago. I just squeeze it **** came out. I am done with this product. Wtf? I am 2 weeks into the supplement. Ive taken it a few times before never this problem wtf is going on?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you running any prohormones (etc) that have prolactin based activity?

dmart

Awards
you running any prohormones (etc) that have prolactin based activity?
Nope Ive never taken any pro hormones or anything. I notice left nipple sensitve last 2 days...i think im returning these products never touching again

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
that's pretty weird tbh...if you were claiming gyno I'd have dismissed you completely, but if you say you actually squeezed your nipple and got discharge, thats pretty nuts

dmart

Awards
that's pretty weird tbh...if you were claiming gyno I'd have dismissed you completely, but if you say you actually squeezed your nipple and got discharge, thats pretty nuts
yeah dude only on my left nipple it happened. Super paranoid right now lol

dmart

Awards
Not gonna lie my anxiety is through the roof right now. So worried. I really hope my nips dnot moprh into gyno or some **** they already look bad to me..fkkkkkk

dmart

Awards
no, just stop the use...

if you're that concerned, get some caber
what happens if I keep taking it? maybe it will correct its self? Could this be from hormones? I mean im under 10% body fat. On a recomp working into a bulk. Ive never beent his lean before so maybe its because of my hormones going crazy cuz of that...idk??? I really want to finish it if i wont get gyno or if this wont fk me longer because I want this bulk to go succesful

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not gonna lie my anxiety is through the roof right now. So worried. I really hope my nips dnot moprh into gyno or some **** they already look bad to me..fkkkkkk
gyno has nothing to do with the issue you're currently facing. get the nipple leakage under control and you're good.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
what happens if I keep taking it? maybe it will correct its self? Could this be from hormones? I mean im under 10% body fat. On a recomp working into a bulk. Ive never beent his lean before so maybe its because of my hormones going crazy cuz of that...idk??? I really want to finish it if i wont get gyno or if this wont fk me longer because I want this bulk to go succesful
If your concerned that much I would consult a physician. Could be something in your hormone levels that could or could not be serious. Better to be sure.

dmart

Awards
gyno has nothing to do with the issue you're currently facing. get the nipple leakage under control and you're good.
How do i get the leakage under control? Years ago I remember taking bio gro and my nipples lactated. i started curcumin extract and suprisingly it fixed it...why did i make such a stupid decision back then

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How do i get the leakage under control? Years ago I remember taking bio gro and my nipples lactated. i started curcumin extract and suprisingly it fixed it...why did i make such a stupid decision back then
like I said, come off the product and see if it goes away and/or use some caber

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like prolactin issues but none of these product should cause it to rise...... get some vitamin e and some l-dopa see if that helps!

dmart

Awards
Sounds like prolactin issues but none of these product should cause it to rise...... get some vitamin e and some l-dopa see if that helps!
it shouldnt and everything i read online says it wont. but it is causing it but only on my left nipple :[

dmart

Awards
just read some things online that people experiencing what I am saying...interesting

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hormone manipulation.... You never know how the body will react. You have an idea based on how majority respond but everyone's,chemistry is different. Ultimately a crapshoot

dmart

Awards
like I said, come off the product and see if it goes away and/or use some caber
Not gonna lie my left test kinda aches ...idk if in head or not but its aching a little bit, sensitve skin or what not...you heard of this?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not gonna lie my left test kinda aches ...idk if in head or not but its aching a little bit, sensitve skin or what not...you heard of this?
i think you need to calm down, follow my suggestions, and reassess in ~4 weeks. you're not going to die, you're fine.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I think that's paranoia setting in haha unless you're taking anabolics or have a tumor your nuts shouldn't ache. Look if you're gonna let this ruin your life go to the doc, say you're having discharge from your nipple and he will give you a blood test, simple

dmart

Awards
i think you need to calm down, follow my suggestions, and reassess in ~4 weeks. you're not going to die, you're fine.
Now that my anxiety is gone I am wondering can I keep taking it just to see if it will clearu p on its own ? Or is it really advised to stop it? I mean if it doesnt clear up or gets worse ill cut it. but I really want to finish the 2 month cycle I finished my cut and planned this out...

dmart

Awards
Now that my anxiety is gone I am wondering can I keep taking it just to see if it will clearu p on its own ? Or is it really advised to stop it? I mean if it doesnt clear up or gets worse ill cut it. but I really want to finish the 2 month cycle I finished my cut and planned this out... also nipple feels a little better after I squeeze that **** out, no more **** is coming out now lol... plus ima add curcumin extract to see if it stops it since it helped years ago when i had this problem

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Now that my anxiety is gone I am wondering can I keep taking it just to see if it will clearu p on its own ? Or is it really advised to stop it? I mean if it doesnt clear up or gets worse ill cut it. but I really want to finish the 2 month cycle I finished my cut and planned this out... also nipple feels a little better after I squeeze that **** out, no more **** is coming out now lol...
if i started a new supplement and my nipples started to leak 2 weeks later, I would stop using that supplement regardless of what anyone told me

dmart

Awards
if i started a new supplement and my nipples started to leak 2 weeks later, I would stop using that supplement regardless of what anyone told me
Well i have taken it like 3 times before this is the first time its happened to me though. but I guess youre right I just really want to finish it lol

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Wtf is up with this forum recently?!?! People spazzing out, not know what PCTs are, asking about products they're already taking and when you try and give advice no one listens?! Do what you want, it's your life! I'm almost done with this place paha

dmart

Awards
one last question. If I add curcumin extract *(helped fix this same **** years ago) for a few days to see what happens. if it doesn't clear up ill cut out. Is that so bad?

dmart

Awards
Wtf is up with this forum recently?!?! People spazzing out, not know what PCTs are, asking about products they're already taking and when you try and give advice no one listens?! Do what you want, it's your life! I'm almost done with this place paha
Im taking everyones advice. I just honestly planned this supp out cuz ive taken it few times. Even during my cut. I just took a month off like it said and starteda gain and i have this problem. I just want to continue it but if the problem does not correct then i will obviously cut it out

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
one last question. If I add curcumin extract *(helped fix this same **** years ago) for a few days to see what happens. if it doesn't clear up ill cut out. Is that so bad?
you're going to do what you're going to do regardless of what I tell you.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lmao

"Can I keep taking the supp anyway?! I DONT WANNA WASTE MY MONEY!1!! "

Angrypolak

Angrypolak

Awards
dmart Why don't you do a search online for prolactin? Search for things that increase or decrease it. If something in you're life is in the "increase" side, cut it out. If nothing stands out, I'm with everyone else and say cut the supps.

You've already been told, high prolactin should be the cause of the leak. You just need to figure out the cause and address it.

And my .02 is if the supp is causing a negative hormonal response, the answer isn't to keep using it and add curcumin (another supp). That's like putting a bandaid on top of a bandaid.

dmart

Awards
dmart Why don't you do a search online for prolactin? Search for things that increase or decrease it. If something in you're life is in the "increase" side, cut it out. If nothing stands out, I'm with everyone else and say cut the supps.

You've already been told, high prolactin should be the cause of the leak. You just need to figure out the cause and address it.

And my .02 is if the supp is causing a negative hormonal response, the answer isn't to keep using it and add curcumin (another supp). That's like putting a bandaid on top of a bandaid.
I just dont get why this supplement didnt cause this problem the first few times ive taken it

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just dont get why this supplement didnt cause this problem the first few times ive taken it
its highly plausible that its not the supplement causing this issue

dmart

Awards
Possibly. Nothing has realy changed. I mean Ij ust dropped 35 lbs since january and upping calories since june 1st. so maybe its because of dramatic weight loss?

dmart

Awards
Swore I read a thread half year ago about someones nipps becoming sensitve once they cut supplement it went away. They think its cuz they were near contest body fat and maybe cuz of low body fat. but idk tbh

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
GO TO THE DOCTOR.

tell them what you took, tell them the situation.

DO NOT SELF MEDICATE AND SELF PRESCRIBE.

dmart

Awards
Not gonna lie this thraed has stressed me out big time. I really hope this **** fixes soon

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I will if it doesnt go away. I am cutting the supp
100% cut the supp immediately. I doubt that is the cause, but theres no reason to risk it and cutting it wont make it worse.

Reactions: Nac

dmart

Awards
100% cut the supp immediately. I doubt that is the cause, but theres no reason to risk it and cutting it wont make it worse.
Yeap just cut it done taking it for good. I hope everything is gonna be ok anxiety is back lol

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If youre getting bouts of anxiety you could try taking Erase Pro, I think that helps with anxiety.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Call your physician and make an appoinment to get it checked out. You're better safe than sorry even if it has nothing to do with supplements that you are using.

dmart

Awards
Call your physician and make an appoinment to get it checked out. You're better safe than sorry even if it has nothing to do with supplements that you are using.
I will in 5 days if it doesn't go away. and m8 you seriously never heard of this before. I squeezed both nipples now and both are lactating. Its like ivebecome a women. this is a fkd up situation

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I will in 5 days if it doesn't go away. and m8 you seriously never heard of this before. I squeezed both nipples now and both are lactating. Its like ivebecome a women. this is a fkd up situation
why would you wait???? thats just dumb. the longer you wait the more chance of something becoming permanent.

would you wait to fix a flat tire in case it gets better???? cmon now.

dmart

Awards
why would you wait???? thats just dumb. the longer you wait the more chance of something becoming permanent.

would you wait to fix a flat tire in case it gets better???? cmon now.
Ok what would a dr do? Blood test then what? Have to wait a week for results? Ok so ill be waiting no matter what. If its just a prolactin issue it should correct its self Id thinkl. They already feeling a tiny bit better. If anything ill just give it a few days. I told my dad and he said wait 5 days anyway. Hes a doctor not a pediatric but still in the medical feild

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
True, bloodtests are a waste of time. Nothing enlightening about them.

Much more productive to come and panick on a supp forum, squeezing your leaky boobs as you type.

This has to be a troll.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ok what would a dr do? Blood test then what? Have to wait a week for results? Ok so ill be waiting no matter what. If its just a prolactin issue it should correct its self Id thinkl. They already feeling a tiny bit better. If anything ill just give it a few days. I told my dad and he said wait 5 days anyway. Hes a doctor not a pediatric but still in the medical feild
well, since you have your doctorate in endocrinology and clearly know how to diagnose and cure hormonal issues, do as you please....

and yes, they will run bloods, and in a day have results to you and a plan that would ACTUALLY take care of your problem... vs your plan of "wait a few days, then go to the dr., then wait a few more days, then act".... makes sense

dmart

Awards
well, since you have your doctorate in endocrinology and clearly know how to diagnose and cure hormonal issues, do as you please....

and yes, they will run bloods, and in a day have results to you and a plan that would ACTUALLY take care of your problem... vs your plan of "wait a few days, then go to the dr., then wait a few more days, then act".... makes sense
ok look ill go tomorrow. Dont you have to be fasted for blood tests anyhow. Ive already eaten and its passed clinic hours