Cutting Stack

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
Hi Guys,

I am about to start my cutting stack which will last about 10 weeks and includes Reduce XT, Cafferine 200mg caps, Alpha-Y, Forslean 95%, ALCAR.
Please note that I am currently doing keto diet.

Alpha-Y will be increased slowly up to a total of 16mg per day (if I can tollerate it), always in 2 doses at empty stomak: mornign and pre wo. (3+3, 6+6, 8+8)

I am just thinking about the timings and, so far I calculated everything as below:

6am
1.5g ALCAR
50mg Forslean
Caffeine 200mg
1 cap Reduce XT
3mg Alpha-Y

7.30am
Breakfast

1pm
Lunch
1 cap reduce XT

5pm Pre-workout
3mg Alpha-Y
Caffeine 200mg
1.5g ALCAR
25mg Forslean
1 cap Reduce XT ( If I do not workout I take it with dinner)

My main questions are around Forselan and off days.

Is the split 50mg in morning and 25mg pre wo the best way to split the dosage with regards to Forslean? During off days is it enough to take it in the morning only?
During resta days, when should I take the dose that I would normally take pre-workout? Should I take it at all?

I also may add either Arimestane (it always made me hard as f*ck during cutting) or Formestane (if my supplier stock it back shortly.

Any suggestion?

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Hi Guys,

I am about to start my cutting stack which will last about 10 weeks and includes Reduce XT, Cafferine 200mg caps, Alpha-Y, Forslean 95%, ALCAR.

Alpha-Y will be increased slowly up to a total of 16mg per day (if I can tollerate it), always in 2 doses at empty stomak: mornign and pre wo. (3+3, 6+6, 8+8)

I am just thinking about the timings and, so far I calculated everything as below:

6am
1.5g ALCAR
50mg Forslean
Caffeine 200mg
1 cap Reduce XT
3mg Alpha-Y

7.30am
Breakfast

1pm
Lunch
1 cap reduce XT

5pm Pre-workout
3mg Alpha-Y
Caffeine 200mg
1.5g ALCAR
25mg Forslean

Is the split 50mg in morning and 25mg pre wo the best way to split the dosage with regards to Forslean? During off days is it enough to take it in the morning only?
During resta days, when should I take the dose that I would normally take pre-workout? Should I take it at all?

I also may add either Arimestane (it always made me hard as f*ck during cutting) or Formestane (if my supplier stock it back shortly.

Any suggestion?
you mention breakfast but what are you eating for breakfast and lunch seems to be your last meal of the day .How much protein , carbs and fats are you eating?Have you calculated what your calorie intake should be .Once you know that you could reduce it gradually per day say 250cals everyday for a month to see if you notice a reduction in weight,If not reduce further
you do seem to be putting a lot of reliance in supplements and theres no mention of you doing any cardio.Weight loss isa simple equation-calories out should be greater than calories in

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would add in some bronkaid or primatine. This will be more effective than upping your alpha Y so high.

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
you mention breakfast but what are you eating for breakfast and lunch seems to be your last meal of the day .How much protein , carbs and fats are you eating?Have you calculated what your calorie intake should be .Once you know that you could reduce it gradually per day say 250cals everyday for a month to see if you notice a reduction in weight,If not reduce further
you do seem to be putting a lot of reliance in supplements and theres no mention of you doing any cardio.Weight loss isa simple equation-calories out should be greater than calories in
I just noticed that the final part of the post is missing. Yes, the dinner is around 9.pm

I do not put a lot of reliance in supplements, just the necessary as I know how to make the diet be the difference.
Cardio is not mentioned as the post is about the supplementation, not the routine. If you want details about those, just ask :thumbsup:

So, as mentioned before I am doing a keto diet. I am 25 yo, 185lbs, 5.9. My maintenance calories are 2800 normally.
Currently, I am having about 2000 / 2200 kcal per day (the difference is made by the post wo shake that I have only after workout)
The breakdown is: 125g Pro, 25g Carbs, 155g Fat. (On a workout day The pro are 150g and the rest is the same).

Cardio is made after workout, 4 times per week, 20 min HIIT. The routine is upper body, lower body, upper body, lower body. Super-sets are the basic of the routine, making it feel like cardio by itself.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Hi Guys,

6am
1.5g ALCAR
50mg Forslean
Caffeine 200mg
1 cap Reduce XT
3mg Alpha-Y

7.30am
Breakfast

1pm
Lunch
1 cap reduce XT

5pm Pre-workout
3mg Alpha-Y
Caffeine 200mg
1.5g ALCAR
25mg Forslean

Any suggestion?
wait!
Reduce xt + Formestane + Arimistane?

Did I get it right?

Careful with joints !!!

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Alcar is not better together with a meal?
Or is the timing indifferent?
I ask ...

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I just split the ForsLean as I do during the workout week. 25mg pre workout, 25mg close to bed time.

compan

compan

Awards
I'd split the F95 dose on off-days at least in the beginning. Taking a larger dose all at once can sometimes lead to gastric distress.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am based in UK I have been looking for a good source of ephedrine for months. :(
damn I am sorry bro, expensive if you do find any too

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
Yes :( In UK you can buy, ph such as superdrol, tren or m-sten, but no epedrine. WTF