Ordered two tubs of Blooshred Raw and got a War instead. Question inside

FitnessXtrm

FitnessXtrm

Awards
Hi all
I'm about to start Bloodshred Raw tomorrow. I ordered two tubs but ended up getting (1) tub of Raw and (1) of War. If I understand correctly the WAR version is slightly less of a stim than Raw. Is that correct? Are there any other differences?

I guess I'm trying to debate if I go through the trouble of returning the WAR and waiting for another RAW or just keeping what I received? I got them through a deal of buy one and get one 1/2 off. Thoughts and opinions?

Thanks much!

FitnessXtrm

FitnessXtrm

Awards
Oops follow up question...assuming you all say just keep both. Would you recommend starting one over the other?

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi all
I'm about to start Bloodshred Raw tomorrow. I ordered two tubs but ended up getting (1) tub of Raw and (1) of War. If I understand correctly the WAR version is slightly less of a stim than Raw. Is that correct? Are there any other differences?

I guess I'm trying to debate if I go through the trouble of returning the WAR and waiting for another RAW or just keeping what I received? I got them through a deal of buy one and get one 1/2 off. Thoughts and opinions?

Thanks much!
War excludes 1 stim(rauwolfia)

The only reason to not prefer War over Raw would be if you have issues with rauwolfia.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
War excludes 1 stim(rauwolfia)

The only reason to not prefer War over Raw would be if you have issues with rauwolfia.
This. I can't handle y so war is my go to. Try it out and if you feel good then you're good to go. I wish I could handle y as it is a very effective ingredient.

FitnessXtrm

FitnessXtrm

Awards
This. I can't handle y so war is my go to. Try it out and if you feel good then you're good to go. I wish I could handle y as it is a very effective ingredient.
Thanks! What side effects do you personally get with y?

Killcure666

Awards
I got RAW awhile back ago and my advice would be start with one scoop. I'm fine when I take one but if I take two I get cold hands, tachycardia, anxiety and just a general feeling of unpleasantness

boflex78

boflex78

Awards
  • Established
I've tried both, love war but couldn't handle the RAW. Like killcure I get the same effects as well.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks! What side effects do you personally get with y?
Most, depending on dosage, will get cold sweats, usually heighten anxiety, and just overall a feeling of death for a few hours. Personally 2 scoops of Raw is too much for me and I enjoy 1 scoop of Raw and 1 scoop if War. It all depends on your tolerance to Y and how you react to it.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah I'm not a fan of yohimbe so I went with WAR, for me if you continue to use Y eventually you don't have the sides but the first few days make life miserable...especially at a desk job

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
yeah I'm not a fan of yohimbe so I went with WAR, for me if you continue to use Y eventually you don't have the sides but the first few days make life miserable...especially at a desk job
This is me as well. Not a huge fan of y as it effects me oddly depending on dose. Usually I just feel off. Higher doses make me feel ill. I would start with 1 scoop and see how you like it before you return.