Bulking Supplements

Jflynny18

Jflynny18

Awards
Hi I'm creating this post because I'm planning to do a bulk in the next coming weeks and I know the diet and eating PROPER foods is the most essiential role in the bulk but I just wondering if any of you guys have used and had a good experience and gain dece amount of muscle from any specific supplements

Thanks

Jacob

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Basic supps
SNS Creative monohydrate
-5-10gr per day. The king
SNS beta-alanine
-pair with the monohydrate to buffer lactic acid and increase workout endurance
SNS citrulline Malate
- great for pumps and also increase workout endurance

Advanced
SNS glycophase.
-glucose disposal agent to help shuttle nutrients to the muscle and keep insulin sensitivity to push caps and grow
SNS x-gels
- Ara product. Non-steroidal muscle inflammation supplement. 1.5-2gr 3-4 days per week per workout

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
SuperDrol 3 Tabs daily for 6 weeks. Gained 15lbs of quality weight and made great strength gains. To date this was my most succesful run.

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Olympus labs Origin & Massmax XT both natty products that give great gains.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Follidrone 2.0 with origin is good.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
There's a few solid natural anabolic products available that would be worth looking into. I assume you're looking for something natural since this is in the supplements section. First and foremost I would recommend Massmax XT. It's a relatively new product to the natural anabolic category, and the feedback as been great.

Massmax XT contains a comprehensive profile including Ecdysterone and (-)Epi, which are both highly studied ingredients that have shown to improve growth, strength, and recovery. Massmax XT can help by increasing hunger, which is always helpful for me when bulking. Definitely read up on the product and check it out - it would be a great addition to any bulking protocol if you're already following a proper diet and training regimen

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SNS Xgels + CEL EpiPlex

Also...
PES Anabeta Elite
BLR Folidrone 2.0
Soy Lecithin

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SNS Xgels + CEL EpiPlex

Also...
PES Anabeta Elite
BLR Folidrone 2.0
Soy Lecithin

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Another vote for MassMax XT. It is a perfect bulking supplement. Most users gained 4-7 lbs in 30 days. Pair it with SlinMax to really get the most out of the extra food you will be consuming.

Right now both products are 20% off, plus you can use code AM5 for an additional 5% off.

https://www.nutri-verse.com/cart.php?suggest=5950efc564a39

Jflynny18

Jflynny18

Awards
Thanks guys for the feedback, will look into these products and yes I am a natural and I'm 19 so looking for a product without any nasty sides aha

Jflynny18

Jflynny18

Awards
Are these products good for a natural lifter no nasty sides?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
X gels + ABE + Triumph would be an awesome bulking stack imo.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
SuperDrol 3 Tabs daily for 6 weeks. Gained 15lbs of quality weight and made great strength gains. To date this was my most succesful run.
Finally came over to the darker side. Bout time.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
SNS Xgels + CEL EpiPlex

Also...
PES Anabeta Elite
BLR Folidrone 2.0
Soy Lecithin
These are all good choices as well. Include ARA in those choices and a few of the basic ph put out by OL and HiTech.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
SNS Betaine Anhydrous and Creatine would be solid, natural supplements.

If you are looking for something beyond that, SNS X-Gels is another good, natural supplement that a lot of members have had good look with.

Also, MassMax XT has received a lot of positive feedback as well as Anabeta Elite.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Basic supps
SNS Creative monohydrate
-5-10gr per day. The king
SNS beta-alanine
-pair with the monohydrate to buffer lactic acid and increase workout endurance
SNS citrulline Malate
- great for pumps and also increase workout endurance

Advanced
SNS glycophase.
-glucose disposal agent to help shuttle nutrients to the muscle and keep insulin sensitivity to push caps and grow
SNS x-gels
- Ara product. Non-steroidal muscle inflammation supplement. 1.5-2gr 3-4 days per week per workout
This is pretty much the most comprehensive list you'll see.

Xgels + anabeta elite is my go-to stack, and a good gda (glycophase, AP, slintensity, etc) with bigger carb meals will always help out as well.

Certainly start with the staples though in creatine mono, a good multi, and quality food ;)

Jflynny18

Jflynny18

Awards
This is pretty much the most comprehensive list you'll see.

Xgels + anabeta elite is my go-to stack, and a good gda (glycophase, AP, slintensity, etc) with bigger carb meals will always help out as well.

Certainly start with the staples though in creatine mono, a good multi, and quality food ;)
Yes I think I will look into the Xgels and anabeta elite. By any chance do you know where I can get the Xgels from, I know on strongsupplement store they have anabeta elite, and with the Xgels how often would I take them ?

Any tips

Thanks Jacob

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys for the feedback, will look into these products and yes I am a natural and I'm 19 so looking for a product without any nasty sides aha
Man, I hate to jump on my fellow reps, either same company or of a different company, but how did we go so many posts not asking for basic information such as age, weight, height, training experience, current diet, supplement history, etc.

If that was one of the first posts, we would not have something hormonal suggested and could better assist the OP and point him in the right direction.
Jflynny18 how long have you been training and following a strcutured diet?

Just knowing your age, you could get away with a surplus of calories, a good lifting program and staples such as:

Protein Powder - PES Select, USP Modern Protein, Gaspari Precision Protein, MAN Clean Protein
Multi - CL Orange Triad
Fish Oil - CL Oxi Omega
Probiotic - Gut Health
Pre Worout - Stim free - VasoMax or High Volume, Stims - HyperMax XT, Prolific, Alphamine, Conquered Unleashed
Creatine/Ergogenic Aid - PowerMax XT, Ergonine, Triumph

PowerMax XT would cover most staple ingredients in an all in one, ergogenic aid.

You would get your 5 grams of creatine to help with performance and recovery. Also, creatine may help with carbohydrate absorption.

This likely occurs because creatine elicits certain biological actions in the cell, one of which may be its ability to enhance GLUT 4 activation. GLUT 4 receptors sit on the muscle cells, acting as a gate keeper to the carbs and amino acids in your blood. By improving their sensitivity, you can drive more muscle-building nutrients into the cell for growth and repair.
https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/tip-a-new-reason-to-take-creatine

A full dose of betaine is great for performance and can even improve your body composition.

Participants in a 2009 study took 1.25 grams of betaine per day for 14 days. Compared to participants who took a placebo, the members of the betaine group were able to do more reps, suggesting that betaine delays fatigue during high-intensity exercise.[3] An increase in lifting volume at higher intensities will lead to increases in muscle mass over time.
https://www.bodybuilding.com/content/top-4-supplements-for-getting-bigger-faster.html?mc****SM_FB_Nutrition

Six-weeks of betaine supplementation improved body composition, arm size, bench press work capacity, attenuated the rise in urinary HCTL, and tended to improve power (p = .07) but not strength.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3844502/

Athletes who take 2.5 g betaine daily and do intensive training increase their body's anabolic response to the workout. Sports scientists from the University of Connecticut write about the phenomenon in the European Journal of Applied Physiology.
http://www.ergo-log.com/the-anabolic-effect-of-betaine.html

Bodybuilders who take a daily 2.5 g betaine [structural formula shown here] for six weeks will improve their body composition. Sports scientists from Coastal Carolina University draw this conclusion in the Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition. But how betaine stimulates muscle build-up and fat breakdown at the same time remains a mystery.
http://www.ergo-log.com/betaine-gives-bodybuilders-more-muscle-and-less-fat.html

A full dose of L-Alanyl L-Glutamine will assist in recovery while HydroMax will help keep muscles full and provide a nice pump

Jflynny18

Jflynny18

Awards
AntM1564

Hi there,

I'm 19 years old, 6 ft 1, was 183lb before cut and finishing my cut in 2 week as of right now I'm 176Lb and about 12.5-13% BF

But Thanks for the detailed response, I've been training for ruffly about 1 year and half. And I understand diet and nutrition because I have got macros and calories sorted, I have been following a diet for about a year so I understand about the importance of certain macros such as carbs/fats/proteins I log daily using myfitnesspal. As of right now I'm currently finishing up a cut but I was just curious to do some reasearch into supps that I am potentially going to use on my lean bulk and training that I've done in the past using a Stronglifts and lots of hypertrophy based programs etc

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yes I think I will look into the Xgels and anabeta elite. By any chance do you know where I can get the Xgels from, I know on strongsupplement store they have anabeta elite, and with the Xgels how often would I take them ?

Any tips

Thanks Jacob
Xgels can be found at almost any of the board sponsor websites. They're easy to find.

Take them on workout days only, dosing about 45min pre workout (if fasted), or right after warmups (if eating close to workout time).

Check out "the arachidonic acid help guide" for a comprehensive guide to all the fun things you can add, ways to dose, etc.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
AntM1564

Hi there,

I'm 19 years old, 6 ft 1, was 183lb before cut and finishing my cut in 2 week as of right now I'm 176Lb and about 12.5-13% BF

But Thanks for the detailed response, I've been training for ruffly about 1 year and half. And I understand diet and nutrition because I have got macros and calories sorted, I have been following a diet for about a year so I understand about the importance of certain macros such as carbs/fats/proteins I log daily using myfitnesspal. As of right now I'm currently finishing up a cut but I was just curious to do some reasearch into supps that I am potentially going to use on my lean bulk and training that I've done in the past using a Stronglifts and lots of hypertrophy based programs etc
I think you would really like Gaspari SizeOn. Completely non-hormonal so it's a go for you, lots of great size-promoting ingredients that will help you bulk up along with a caloric surplus diet.