New xgels or xfator ingredients that are easy in inflammation?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by The Whizard View Post
    I've heard to avoid joint supports with ARA but was wondering if @Danes thoughts were the same
    ArA is totaly fine as long as you dont run it often.
    One of the best natural things you can use for size and strength!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    ArA is totaly fine as long as you dont run it often.
    One of the best natural things you can use for size and strength!
    Sorry. I wasn't clear. Was asking if you thought "joint support" supplements negate the effects of ARA as they help reduce inflammation
    •   
       

  3. New xgels or xfator ingredients that are easy in inflammation?



  4. Quote Originally Posted by The Whizard View Post
    X factor Advanced has joint support so it works totaly fine.
    People are overcomplicate the use of ArA.
    Its no problem lets say use omega 3 in the mornings and taking ArA prior training later (lets say 8 hours later)
    •   
       


  5. Quote Originally Posted by The Whizard View Post
    ArA is really potent stuff

  6. Quote Originally Posted by jameschoi View Post
    What damage did ARA do to you permanently then?
    After a couple of years of running it as suggested, it seemed to cause more and more inflammation that would carry itself into the times when I would not be taking it (worse and worse DOMS). Now I have that inflammation all the time. We could blame this condition on everything under the sun, but I am certain that if I never ran it, I would not experience the effects I get now.

  7. I've used it with relative consistency for a few years, but I run it 2x per year tops.

    During my runs, I start at 1g and ramp up to 2, then down to 1g for two bottles tops.

    I have never had any issues with longlasting joint issues
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels for strength, Focus XT for mental performance & Joint Support XT for pain free mobility

  8. Quote Originally Posted by bigsmall View Post
    After a couple of years of running it as suggested, it seemed to cause more and more inflammation that would carry itself into the times when I would not be taking it (worse and worse DOMS). Now I have that inflammation all the time. We could blame this condition on everything under the sun, but I am certain that if I never ran it, I would not experience the effects I get now.
    I am not you so I cant say its not true but it is not logical because ArA does not give chronic inflammation

  9. Never had an issue with ARA when using xgels. Always ran 2.5 and no pain. Maybe it's just a me and I have knee and back issues.
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10 WWW.mindandmuscle.com
    Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    I am not you so I cant say its not true but it is not logical because ArA does not give chronic inflammation
    Believe that it does not.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by bigsmall View Post
    After a couple of years of running it as suggested, it seemed to cause more and more inflammation that would carry itself into the times when I would not be taking it (worse and worse DOMS). Now I have that inflammation all the time. We could blame this condition on everything under the sun, but I am certain that if I never ran it, I would not experience the effects I get now.
    Maybe your joints got worse, but your logic doesnt work. Inflammation is a result of joint deterioration. Inflammation doesnt cause joint deterioration without profound disease.

    Your logic is like saying the fire department accidently saturated my home with water and now it's always on fire.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Maybe your joints got worse, but your logic doesnt work. Inflammation is a result of joint deterioration. Inflammation doesnt cause joint deterioration without profound disease.

    Your logic is like saying the fire department accidently saturated my home with water and now it's always on fire.
    Its like saying, my house has been on fire couple of times and even after exinguishing it its still on fire

  13. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Maybe your joints got worse, but your logic doesnt work. Inflammation is a result of joint deterioration. Inflammation doesnt cause joint deterioration without profound disease.

    Your logic is like saying the fire department accidently saturated my home with water and now it's always on fire.
    I did not say anything about joints getting worse or joint deterioration, right?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by bigsmall View Post
    I did not say anything about joints getting worse or joint deterioration, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsmall View Post
    its more than bad for the joints. Believe me
    Your point is crystal clear. You blame ara for prolonged inflammation after cessation of the supplement and tell people not to take it bc it's bad for the joints.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by bigsmall View Post
    avoid ARA - its more than bad for the joints. Believe me, I am 49 and ran it many times since it was beta and many years before SNS started selling it. I wish I never did. You would be better off using allot of other things. I now use Folidrone 2.0, which is an anti inflammatory, as a staple.
    Not sure where your issues are coming from but after several runs I would use without any issues.
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10 WWW.mindandmuscle.com
    Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com

  16. Sounds like you need an anti inflammatory for your ulcerative vaginitis.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. intra workout ingredients that are worth your time?
    By TexasLifter89 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 07-05-2015, 01:09 PM
  2. non aromitizing roids that are easy on hair
    By LukeP123 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-22-2013, 07:04 AM
  3. Anyone on the forums that are living in Canada?
    By DerickVonD in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-03-2012, 04:58 PM
  4. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-12-2011, 12:20 PM
  5. Superdrol Clones that are liquid or tablets?
    By nattydisaster in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-03-2010, 03:19 PM
Log in
Log in