Budget Stack Ideas

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
Anyone have thoughts on natural stacks with a budget for example of 75 dollars?

I already have my stacks and not much on a budget but I know a lot of people are and would love to help others get a grasp on what would be really helpful to buy.

Ps. I'm not a protein powder fan. I feel amazing not taking protein powder compared to when I do. I'd rather put my 35 dollars towards food for the month. To each their own though.

My choosing:
Zinc (hormone;immune)
Magnesium (hormone;sleep)
Yohimbine (pumps;fat burning)
Vitamin D3 (growth hormone;immune)
Fish Oil (joint;brain health)
L carnitine (fat burning;brain health)

I was possibly thinking of also a stronger natural muscle builder such as laxogenin, epicat, SNS product, and/or test booster depending on age.

What do y'all think or would like to add?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Food is the best way to go anyways. As far as natural products i'd recommend looking into Anafuse which is a laxogenin + epicatechin product. Also, X gels, anabeta elite, or alphamax xt would be great options.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Definitely need to add a good multivitamin to the list. Like Anavite or FitMen for the budget factor

MuscleResearch

MuscleResearch

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My standard is simply

Medivin (Multi-vitamin) Discontinued for reformulation at moment. No idea what I will switch to.
NAC
Test Infusion (natural test booster with prostate support)

I have my ups and downs with protein. I go on benders were I just stick with a good diet but when I'm trying to lean out I have a horrible time getting enough protein and not over eating. So I starve and supplement protein LOL.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How long do you want that $75 stack to last? Is that for a month? Is that for 3 months?

Multi-vitamins....Im gradually not becomeing a big fan of unless you are knowingly not eating enough high ORAC fruits and quality greens. Much bigger fan of getting in some berries, avocado, tomatoes, kale, spinach, etc etc.

Also are you looking to add staples or add something for a little extra push?

Masterzen

Masterzen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If ur diat is on spot and u take enought proteins, then get a good preworkout with dmaa in it.
Ur money id better spent there then on a so called natural anabolic

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If youre diet is decent why waste money on a multi. If you think youre genuinely deficient in some particular micronutrient/mineral/etc, buy it as a standalone and dose it properly.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
If youre diet is decent why waste money on a multi. If you think youre genuinely deficient in some particular micronutrient/mineral/etc, buy it as a standalone and dose it properly.
This
Fishoil (2-3g EPA/DHA)
Creatine (3-5g Daily)
Vitamin D (2000-5000 IU)
Food

I would also consider a probiotic (Evomuse Gut Health) for digestion purposes.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, below is a costing for a years supply bought bulk:

Vit d3: $2.25
Vit c: $10
Mag citrate: $20

Again, thats for a years worth.

The compound that would potentially "blow the budget" is vitamin k2 (mk-7). Years worth is approx $80. But, if you supplement with vit d3 you really ought to be taking mk-7 as well.

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
That's exactly my take on it. My diet is spot on with fruits and veggies. I love them. So I have never seen a benefit on them!!

Reactions: Nac
Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
Yeah, below is a costing for a years supply bought bulk:

Vit d3: $2.25
Vit c: $10
Mag citrate: $20

Again, thats for a years worth.

The compound that would potentially "blow the budget" is vitamin k2 (mk-7). Years worth is approx $80. But, if you supplement with vit d3 you really ought to be taking mk-7 as well.
Yeah mk7 is important with D3 intake. I cycle on and off of it!

Reactions: Nac
HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This
Fishoil (2-3g EPA/DHA)
Creatine (3-5g Daily)
Vitamin D (2000-5000 IU)
Food

We could make changes all day long, but this is a pretty good list. I may add Vitamin C - get a KG for like $25-30 and you can take 5 grams a day for 200 days....i.e. - less than $5/month.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
A combination of SNS Betaine Anhydrous and SNS Creatine would definitely fit the bill for cheap and effective.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This
Fishoil (2-3g EPA/DHA)
Creatine (3-5g Daily)
Vitamin D (2000-5000 IU)
Food

I like this, with the addition of Gut Health and an erogenic aid/creatine product such as PowerMax XT or Ergonine.

B

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Anyone have thoughts on natural stacks with a budget for example of 75 dollars?

I already have my stacks and not much on a budget but I know a lot of people are and would love to help others get a grasp on what would be really helpful to buy.

Ps. I'm not a protein powder fan. I feel amazing not taking protein powder compared to when I do. I'd rather put my 35 dollars towards food for the month. To each their own though.

My choosing:
Zinc (hormone;immune)
Magnesium (hormone;sleep)
Yohimbine (pumps;fat burning)
Vitamin D3 (growth hormone;immune)
Fish Oil (joint;brain health)
L carnitine (fat burning;brain health)

I was possibly thinking of also a stronger natural muscle builder such as laxogenin, epicat, SNS product, and/or test booster depending on age.

What do y'all think or would like to add?
What kind of carnitine?

I also recently thought about choosing these supplements! I'll do 3 months on + 1 month off, excluding yohimbine that I do not need!

compan

compan

Awards
I'd rather put my money towards creatine or betaine than carnitine.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Multi, pre workout and ArA. Call it a day. (What I would do).

You can find pre workouts that contain specific ingredients that you are looking for. Caffeine, creatine, bcaas, nitrates...etc.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Depends if we talking health focused or performance focused.

For health:

ACES
D3 and mk7 for sure
Lutein and Zeaxanthin

Then others depending on where your diet sucks most. For food, loading up on bell peppers, kale and spinach is a good start. Phytopenols are amazingly beneficial.

For performance

Creatine
Betaine
Citrulline
Caffeine
Baking soda
Nitrates (or more beets)
Etc