Questions about ArA+Forskolin+Phosphatidic Acid/Soy Lecithin

Vlaw

Awards
My questions are:
  1. I know a cycle for ara is 50 workouts/days but how much is the break between the cycles?
  2. 1.5 grams 30 min pre workout or when starting the workout?
  3. 50mg of Forskolin pre workout 30min or when starting the workout?
  4. How long can be one cycle?
  5. Should i run phosphatidic acid with the other two or at the break between the cycles?(to prevent not having anything running)
  6. How big should my surplus be?
  7. BONUS QUESTION: Is Broccomax any worth it?
  8. BONUS QUESTION II: Epicatechin from green tea extract(800mg) will it affect others?
  9. Will Forskolin aggreviate the gyno "leftovers" i have from puberty through aromatization?

krr3b

krr3b

Awards
1) You would take four weeks off between cycles.

2) Ara is normally dosed at 1gram 30-45 minutes pre workout.

From my research on here this is what I have gathered as normal advice regarding ara

Vlaw

Awards
1) You would take four weeks off between cycles.

2) Ara is normally dosed at 1gram 30-45 minutes pre workout.

From my research on here this is what I have gathered as normal advice regarding ara
Thank you for your answer

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yep ARA is dosed best at 45 minutes pre workout and taken for 50 straight workouts followed by 50 days off.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Also 1g will still be very effective, but 1.5g of ARA seems to be the sweet spot for everyone.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
1. One month
2. 30-60 minutes pre workout on a empty stomach
3. Forskolin whenever (I prefer it with meals)
4. 50 workouts for ARA, 12 weeks for Forskolin
5. I would run it after cycle to see how X gels treats you solo.
6. If you're looking for a lean bulk at least 500 calories, 1.2g of protein per lb of bodyweight minimum.
7. Never heard of it so probably not.
8. Effect the ARA? unlikely, but possible. Dose as fast away from X gels dose as possible.
9. No

Vlaw

Awards
1. One month
2. 30-60 minutes pre workout on a empty stomach
3. Forskolin whenever (I prefer it with meals)
4. 50 workouts for ARA, 12 weeks for Forskolin
5. I would run it after cycle to see how X gels treats you solo.
6. If you're looking for a lean bulk at least 500 calories, 1.2g of protein per lb of bodyweight minimum.
7. Never heard of it so probably not.
8. Effect the ARA? unlikely, but possible. Dose as fast away from X gels dose as possible.
9. No
Thank you for your answers. Broccomax has sulforaphane proven to inhibit myostatin

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
[*]I know a cycle for ara is 50 workouts/days but how much is the break between the cycles? - 50 on 50 off is recommended.

[*]1.5 grams 30 min pre workout or when starting the workout? - 30-45 if fasted, during warm-ups if fed

[*]50mg of Forskolin pre workout 30min or when starting the workout? - take it with the ArA (and with meals on non-workout days)

[*]How long can be one cycle? - 12weeks for forskolin

[*]Should i run phosphatidic acid with the other two or at the break between the cycles?(to prevent not having anything running) - if you're getting lecithin granules, run it with the ArA (it helps emulsification). If running micro PA/mediator run it between

[*]How big should my surplus be? - 500cals is typical to start, but you have to dial this up/down based on results

[*]BONUS QUESTION: Is Broccomax any worth it? - unproven, most likely BS - in short, probably not.

[*]BONUS QUESTION II: Epicatechin from green tea extract(800mg) will it affect others? - might have some slight negative impact on how effective the ArA is since its somewhat of an antiinflammatory

[*]Will Forskolin aggreviate the gyno "leftovers" i have from puberty through aromatization? - should not.

Vlaw

Awards
[*]I know a cycle for ara is 50 workouts/days but how much is the break between the cycles? - 50 on 50 off is recommended.

[*]1.5 grams 30 min pre workout or when starting the workout? - 30-45 if fasted, during warm-ups if fed

[*]50mg of Forskolin pre workout 30min or when starting the workout? - take it with the ArA (and with meals on non-workout days)

[*]Should i run phosphatidic acid with the other two or at the break between the cycles?(to prevent not having anything running) - if you're getting lecithin granules, run it with the ArA (it helps emulsification). If running micro PA/mediator run it between

[*]How big should my surplus be? - 500cals is typical to start, but you have to dial this up/down based on results

[*]BONUS QUESTION: Is Broccomax any worth it? - unproven, most likely BS - in short, probably not.

[*]BONUS QUESTION II: Epicatechin from green tea extract(800mg) will it affect others? - might have some slight negative impact on how effective the ArA is since its somewhat of an antiinflammatory

[*]Will Forskolin aggreviate the gyno "leftovers" i have from puberty through aromatization? - should not.
What do you think ara and soy granules 50 days and then 50 days forskolin and epicatechin?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
What do you think ara and soy granules 50 days and then 50 days forskolin and epicatechin?
id run the forskolin with the ara as there is synergy.

Vlaw

Awards

I just saw this study maybe i should go only with epicatechin and no phsophatic acid?
scontent-mxp1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/19260521_1440413782683119_5082067481160369669_n.png?oh=f01ee9241e1ddff53ef6446c572e3f79&oe=59D8E7EE

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I just saw this study maybe i should go only with epicatechin and no phsophatic acid?
scontent-mxp1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/19260521_1440413782683119_5082067481160369669_n.png?oh=f01ee9241e1ddff53ef6446c572e3f79&oe=59D8E7EE
theres no link to anything?