Yohimbe vs Rauwolscine?

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How do these two supplements/extracts differ?
And
Which provides the best benefits/results in regards to their fat loss effects?

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
And
I don't about the difference but if you're looking for a fat burn stack I know that Yohimbine with Ephedrine and caffeine works wonders.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
And
Yohimbine is mainly non-selective to the 3 (4 in some species) alpha-2 adrenergic receptor subtypes as an antagonist. It also interacts with 5-hydroxytryptamine receptors at higher dosages. Rauwolscine is a more selective Alpha-2C subtype antagonist, although still acts on the other subtypes just with less affinity.

Generally Rawoulscine leads to less side affects for people who are sensitive. Fat loss yoh is > Rauwolscine but the ability for the person to tolerate the compound is > .

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't about the difference but if you're looking for a fat burn stack I know that Yohimbine with Ephedrine and caffeine works wonders.
I know of the popular ECA and ECY stacks but Ephedrine is illegal in my country so Yohimbe is the next best thing. I'm Looking into OL's Ignit3 and BloodShr3d.

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
I know of the popular ECA and ECY stacks but Ephedrine is illegal in my country so Yohimbe is the next best thing. I'm Looking into OL's Ignit3 and BloodShr3d.
Oh yeah aha USA? Up here in Canada it's the other way around Yohimbine is illegal but Ephedrine is legal well in that case consider taking Assasinate! It's stim free then you can control the amount of stim you want by stacking it with bloodshred.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yohimbine is mainly non-selective to the 3 (4 in some species) alpha-2 adrenergic receptor subtypes as an antagonist. It also interacts with 5-hydroxytryptamine receptors at higher dosages. Rauwolscine is a more selective Alpha-2C subtype antagonist, although still acts on the other subtypes just with less affinity.

Generally Rawoulscine leads to less side affects for people who are sensitive. Fat loss yoh is > Rauwolscine but the ability for the person to tolerate the compound is > .
So Yohimbe is the stronger Fat Loss supplement, but, and as to be expected, also presents the stronger side effects.
I've never tried Yohimbe or Rauwolscine on their own so don't really know how I'd tolerate either Ignit3 or BloodShr3d :/

Oh yeah aha USA? Up here in Canada it's the other way around Yohimbine is illegal but Ephedrine is legal well in that case consider taking Assasinate! It's stim free then you can control the amount of stim you want by stacking it with bloodshred.
UK bro.
The land of which all of the good stuff is banned and illegal ��

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Dang that sucks bro but there's always ways around lol

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dang that sucks bro but there's always ways around lol
I know, I just don't want to risk spending money on getting the good stuff only to have it seized by customs.

Live in the UK...
They ban Ephedrine
So
Have to use Yohimbe as a replacement for Ephedrine
Then
They ban Yohimbe
So
Have to use Rauwolscine as replacement for Yohimbe which was a replacement for Ephedrine
��

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Excellent info. Thanks for that post!

Would mind giving me a quick reminder on the difference between alpha and beta versions, and yohimbe vs yohimbine?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Excellent info. Thanks for that post!

Would mind giving me a quick reminder on the difference between alpha and beta versions, and yohimbe vs yohimbine?
beta-yohimbine has slightly weaker affinities than yohimbine to A2 receptors still quite potent an non selective. Yohimbe is just a wild west of different alkaloids acting as antagonists, agonists and also just inactive. Probably the most likely to give the worst sides as you need to use more total amount to get effective doses of Yohimbine etc.

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
I know, I just don't want to risk spending money on getting the good stuff only to have it seized by customs.

Live in the UK...
They ban Ephedrine
So
Have to use Yohimbe as a replacement for Ephedrine
Then
They ban Yohimbe
So
Have to use Rauwolscine as replacement for Yohimbe which was a replacement for Ephedrine
í*½í¸*
Is synephrine legal?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
So Yohimbe is the stronger Fat Loss supplement, but, and as to be expected, also presents the stronger side effects
Just because yohimbine hcl has more noticeable effects doesn't technically make it stronger or more effective. I personally like alpha-y because I feel that it delivers the same benefits as y-hcl without the annoying sides like increased anxiety. If you've never used either, I would give both a try and see what you like best. TA-2 Max is a solid rauwolscine product for a good price. Primaforce is still my go-to for y-hcl

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just because yohimbine hcl has more noticeable effects doesn't technically make it stronger or more effective. I personally like alpha-y because I feel that it delivers the same benefits as y-hcl without the annoying sides like increased anxiety. If you've never used either, I would give both a try and see what you like best. TA-2 Max is a solid rauwolscine product for a good price. Primaforce is still my go-to for y-hcl
I can't try Yohimbe anyway because it's banned over here in the UK. I can get Rauwolscine products though. That's why I'm looking into Ignit3 and BloodShr3d, as they seem to be the best available fat burners around at the moment.
Have you used either?

TA-2 looks/looked good but as per usual, is unavailable over here.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed. I have seen that as well. Yohimbine + EC would be good.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agreed. I have seen that as well. Yohimbine + EC would be good.
Ephedrine used to be great once you found your sweet spot, but as I said, it's banned where I live.
I know you're a fan of the PES Norcodrene+Shift stack but have you used either BloodShr3d or Ignit3?

gav86

Awards
  • Established
I don't get how people can tolerate alpha but not normal yohimbine. I find it the other way round

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't get how people can tolerate alpha but not normal yohimbine. I find it the other way round
I get beyond jittery and anxious with y, if it is used on an empty stomach. Alpha-y, no ill side effects at all.

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Wouldn't matter, it's garbage and does basically nothing for us in regards to fat loss.
Really cause I know synephrine is not in the same league as ephedrine although it is still a stim and since it's a stim it's gotta boot up the body somehow in order to create stim effects. Also it's metabolites like octopamine and I'm pretty sure hordenine as well are supposed to be very good fat burners. I don't mean to be the know it all type dude but I just want to understand why you think that.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I get beyond jittery and anxious with y, if it is used on an empty stomach. Alpha-y, no ill side effects at all.
Is Rauwolscine best taken on an empty stomach? I was planning on dosing either the Ignit3 3 caps 30 minutes before breakfast and 3 caps 30 minutes before lunch.
Or
The BloodShr3d 2 scoops pre-workout and 2 scoops mid afternoon, for sort of like a pick-me-up

Where? Definitely not everywhere in Europe. I can buy it in bulk in Germany, Netherlands, etc.
UK bro, all the good stuff is banned here.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Slims I'm rather tolerant to stims lately and have had nice success with Ignite 2 caps twice per day. Over the past month, I've dropped about a pound per week with no major diet or training change. It makes me just a tad jittery if I wait more than and hr or 2 to eat after dosing is the only negative I can think of if we are nitpicking.

Someone above mentioned Primaforce Yohimbine. I have used that as well to add to stims and preworkouts that dont havr any Y. To be honest, I like it better than Ignite from a "feels" perspective.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Ephedrine used to be great once you found your sweet spot, but as I said, it's banned where I live.
I know you're a fan of the PES Norcodrene+Shift stack but have you used either BloodShr3d or Ignit3?
I've used Ignit3 before, definitely a quality product. Since the yohimbine is mixed in with the rest of the ingredients it's hard to tell what is giving what result specifically. I usually prefer to dose TA-2 Max or y-hcl separately so I can customize the dosing and see what works best. Reviews on Bloodshr3d and Ignit3 are all solid though, so if you can get your hands on either I would give it a try.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What did you notice from Ignit3?
Like, what kind of results did you feel/notice?

Reviews on Bloodshr3d and Ignit3 are all solid though
Which is why it's so hard to choose when I know I can't afford both OR run two new compounds together at once.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
What did you notice from Ignit3?
Like, what kind of results did you feel/notice?

Which is why it's so hard to choose when I know I can't afford both OR run two new compounds together at once.
Ignit3 gave me good energy, and I definitely noticed that I sweat more when using it. Especially if I took it on an empty stomach. Thermogenic products can be a good compliment to diet and training, but they won't make or break your success. I think going with either product would be a solid choice.

Also, to throw another idea into the mix, you may also want to check out Oxymax XT, which is another great thermogenic product that contains rauwloscine too. I also like that Oxymax XT contains forskolin, which can be a great ingredient for helping with body composition for any goal (bulking, cutting, recomp, etc.)

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This - exactly

boulon

Awards
Alphaburn RPN was a very good product, but now 1mg in a cap, so bad...

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ignit3 gave me good energy, and I definitely noticed that I sweat more when using it. Especially if I took it on an empty stomach. Thermogenic products can be a good compliment to diet and training, but they won't make or break your success. I think going with either product would be a solid choice.

Also, to throw another idea into the mix, you may also want to check out Oxymax XT, which is another great thermogenic product that contains rauwloscine too. I also like that Oxymax XT contains forskolin, which can be a great ingredient for helping with body composition for any goal (bulking, cutting, recomp, etc.)
The UK version doesn't list Rauwolscine?
Screenshot_2017-06-26-20-21-45-1.png

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The UK version doesn't list Rauwolscine?View attachment 150571
Correct, he might not have caught that you were overseas. The UK version of OxyMax XT is still a really solid product for energy, appetite suppression, and fat loss. However if you are only looking for Yhcl or AY, then not the correct product for that.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
The UK version doesn't list Rauwolscine?
My bad, I completely forgot that the UK version doesn't include it. Aside from that ingredient, Oxymax XT is still a great thermogenic product. Have you tried any products that contain Eria Jarensis?

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
I know I've ordered designer steroids from the UK that are illegal in the US, and they have arrived every time. I've actually never heard of anyone having something they bought from a supplement retailer seized by US Customs (AAS from overseas UGLs is a different story). Perhaps the OP could try ordering a yohimbine product from a US supplement retailer? Obviously, it could be different with UK Customs, but it may be worth a try.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know I've ordered designer steroids from the UK that are illegal in the US, and they have arrived every time. I've actually never heard of anyone having something they bought from a supplement retailer seized by US Customs (AAS from overseas UGLs is a different story). Perhaps the OP could try ordering a yohimbine product from a US supplement retailer? Obviously, it could be different with UK Customs, but it may be worth a try.
I'd be all over that but after the Dermacrine and Melatonin issues from last year I'd rather not risk loosing any more money.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My bad, I completely forgot that the UK version doesn't include it. Aside from that ingredient, Oxymax XT is still a great thermogenic product. Have you tried any products that contain Eria Jarensis?
I used Gaspai's SP250 a while back and really liked it but there's a massive array of other stuff in there besides the Eria Jarensis.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Me too. I bought some Primaforce Yohimbine HCL 2.5 mg per capsule and I can stack 2 or 3 of those with other stim/fat burners and I don't break sweat or get jittery at all. However, I can't tolerate a 1/2 dose of Bloodshred RAW...I thought it was supposed to be the reverse...haha

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Me too. I bought some Primaforce Yohimbine HCL 2.5 mg per capsule and I can stack 2 or 3 of those with other stim/fat burners and I don't break sweat or get jittery at all. However, I can't tolerate a 1/2 dose of Bloodshred RAW...I thought it was supposed to be the reverse...haha
How did you react/what did you notice from BloodShr3d RAW?

Last edited:
Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How did you react/what did you notice from BloodShr3d RAW?
The Rauwolscine extract or dose they use is just way too much for me. Cold sweats and anxiety to the point where I can't function which I guess is a tribute to the quality of OL products. IGNIT3 hits me harder than other Rauwolscine products as well.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Correct, he might not have caught that you were overseas. The UK version of OxyMax XT is still a really solid product for energy, appetite suppression, and fat loss. However if you are only looking for Yhcl or AY, then not the correct product for that.
What I'm actually looking for is the best lipolysis product to help break down and release the energy from fat stores, and Yohimbe/Rauwolscine seems to be the most popular ingredient for that. There's a good few other ingredients in Ignit3 and BSR that are also supposed to increase lipolysis, which is why I'm mainly looking into those two specifically.

The Rauwolscine extract or dose they use is just way too much for me. Cold sweats and anxiety to the point where I can't function which I guess is a tribute to the quality of OL products. IGNIT3 hits me harder than other other Rauwolscine products as well.
Damn!
What did you get from Ignit3 then?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What I'm actually looking for is the best lipolysis product to help break down and release the energy from fat stores, and Yohimbe/Rauwolscine seems to be the most popular ingredient for that. There's a good few other ingredients in Ignit3 and BSR that are also supposed to increase lipolysis, which is why I'm mainly looking into those two specifically.

Damn!
What did you get from Ignit3 then?
IGNIT3 does not hit me like RAW, I just meant it is still a noticeably stronger Rauwolscine product than most. Unfortunately, I can't use IGNIT3 for any length of time due to the CYP3A4 inducing properties of the St John's Wort.
Same with me. Cold sweats and Ill feeling. I can tolerate yohimbine to 20mg though.
Yeah...I don't get it.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is slightly off topic. But is there anything in Ignite that might increase hardness, vascularity, and libido?

sarge40

Awards
The Rauwolscine extract or dose they use is just way too much for me. Cold sweats and anxiety to the point where I can't function which I guess is a tribute to the quality of OL products. IGNIT3 hits me harder than other Rauwolscine products as well.
Same here. First time I did a full dose it hit me at work. I was standing and felt like I was gonna drop if I didn't hold onto something. I now take a half dose (one scoop) and still feel it kicking in, but without the cold sweat and anxiety effects.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alpha yohimbine on the libido end for sure
Wonder what the dosage of A-Y is in there. I really liked Ignite and thought I had more benefits than just some fat loss. I hope this formula sticks around. I'll be using it again in the future.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wonder what the dosage of A-Y is in there. I really liked Ignite and thought I had more benefits than just some fat loss. I hope this formula sticks around. I'll be using it again in the future.
My Ignit3 arrived today.
What other benefits did you notice?

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My Ignit3 arrived today.
What other benefits did you notice?
I lost 4 lbs with 1 bottle.
I sort of felt like I had a libido boost and a little bit of vascularity/pump too... hence the question about the a-yohimbe earlier in this thread

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I lost 4 lbs with 1 bottle.
I sort of felt like I had a libido boost and a little bit of vascularity/pump too... hence the question about the a-yohimbe earlier in this thread
Sounds even better than I was expecting! I really hope that I can reap the same rewards that you did.
What kind of diet changes did you make whilst on Ignit3?

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sounds even better than I was expecting! I really hope that I can reap the same rewards that you did.
What kind of diet changes did you make whilst on Ignit3?
I am in the process of transforming from complete slob back to average joe. So maybe i dropped like 200 cal below usual.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
4lbs in a month with only a 200kcal deficit?! That's awesome!
Maybe 400? I didnt keep track like I am now to be completely honest. And it was more like 5 or 6 weeks. I didnt always dose 4 caps per day if i took other stims too