Xgel stacks

Bdn6654

Awards
Was looking at possible natty stacks for lean mass and somerecommendations on xgels stacks?

Joseph2288

Awards
Any product with laxogenin or epicatchen I personally use laxogenin as part of my pct to hold gains in. Anafuse has good reviews and uses both natty compounds

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What's your go to Laxogen? Brand
Halo by Redcon1

But try stacking your X gels with Epi Plex by CEL! Very high dose of epicatechin and they will stack great together. Increased endurance and strength. I also like adding in Anabeta Elite, look into both of these products!

Joseph2288

Awards
Chiseled labs progenin google anafuse it has epicatchen n laxogen

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd look at an Xgels, Anabeta Elite by pes, and Triumph by OL if you haven't already. That would be an awesome natty run that would pack on some muscle for sure.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No Ive used andros ext never used actual x gels themselves.
Then I would not stack anything with X-Gels before you run the product solo. How will you know what is/isn't working and its effectiveness if you combine two products you never ran before?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Use ArA first (as with any supplement you haven't used before) then you can stack it. Anabeta Elite, AlphaMax XT, MassMax XT are the popular forum stacks and go very well with ArA.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No Ive used andros ext never used actual x gels themselves.
Run it solo just so you can see how you react. That way you'll know if they're a worthwhile supp for you in the future. If you stack too many things you've never used before, you'll have no idea what's doing what.

I'd look at an Xgels, Anabeta Elite by pes, and Triumph by OL if you haven't already. That would be an awesome natty run that would pack on some muscle for sure.
Then once you know how you react, this is the stack I'd suggest. The lodhra from ABE and LCLT from Tr1umph will prevent ArA conversion into unfavorable metabolites, and the soy lecithin in Tr1umph will act as an emulsifier. Plus you get the other goodies in ABE and Tr1umph.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I would start with the X-Gels first, then mid cycle, once you start figuring out how they treat you, add in either CEL Epi-Plex or MassMax XT. People have also enjoyed adding ABE with X-Gels.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Its not recommended to stack epicatchen (an anti-inflammatory) with ARA (an inflammatory). You would get much more out of ARA or epicatchen by stacking them with laxogenin.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone used x gels that has asthma? However mild or severe?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any anti inflammatory effect of epicatechin is very mild, simply dosing as far away from the ara as possible will not cause any issues

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Any anti inflammatory effect of epicatechin is very mild, simply dosing as far away from the ara as possible will not cause any issues
I am going by what brundel from BLR says. Where does your research come from?

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Well, Brundel says A LOT of things. Doesn't necessarily mean he's wrong, just means that you believe everything he says without researching yourself.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Well, Brundel says A LOT of things. Doesn't necessarily mean he's wrong, just means that you believe everything he says without researching yourself.
Yep, Brundel proabably knows more about epicatechin and its interactions with other supplements than anyone on the planet. I mean its his job right and he does have the best epicatechin on the planet. So, yep I am going with him. By the way, I use ARA and have SNS staples in my cabinet, but will be switching to another supplier.

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
Its not recommended to stack epicatchen (an anti-inflammatory) with ARA (an inflammatory). You would get much more out of ARA or epicatchen by stacking them with laxogenin.
Brundel's recommendation against FD2 with x-gels/x-factor has more to do with the ecklonia cava component of the FD2 than the epicatechin.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Yep, Brundel proabably knows more about epicatechin and its interactions with other supplements than anyone on the planet. I mean its his job right and he does have the best epicatechin on the planet. So, yep I am going with him. By the way, I use ARA and have SNS staples in my cabinet, but will be switching to another supplier.
Your choice to step away from a quality company that manufactures its own products. But if you get that butt hurt because of your own prior condescending post, I can't help you.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Your choice to step away from a quality company that manufactures its own products. But if you get that butt hurt because of your own prior condescending post, I can't help you.
Thank you....

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OP, have you decided on a stack or just running ArA solo for a bit?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Picking nits, but going by what someone else says isn't actually research ;)

Bdn6654

Awards
OP, have you decided on a stack or just running ArA solo for a bit?
Quite a few people mentioned solo for the first time so I figured I would do that first. I have three bottles coming Thursday. I figured I'll try those wait two months then stack it the second go around. Any suggestions

boulon

Awards
X gels is a commercial joke, glycerol alone give pump...the heads, pumped off,,,,lmfao

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Picking nits, but going by what someone else says isn't actually research ;)
Depends on the source and the level of respect they have garnished in the community. Brundel provides allot of information to substantiate his claims and these are based on extensive R&D he does. I have a day job. In no way can I compete with doing more research than he would do, right? And he or his supplements have never steered me wrong. The community deserves this kind of respect and quality. The companies that don't provide this will continue to lose market share to the ones that do. Most companies simply re-can and cap raws (often just 1 raw) and don't do any R&D or provide any truly innovative products to the customer base (sound familiar?). My level of respect and trust in their 'same old opinion' is; therefore, much lower.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
lol taking my ball and going home

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ahem, best epicatechin? How u know that? Does he ever say where he gets it from ??

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
X gels is a commercial joke, glycerol alone give pump...the heads, pumped off,,,,lmfao
What?

Who said Xgels was solely for a pump?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Depends on the source and the level of respect they have garnished in the community. Brundel provides allot of information to substantiate his claims and these are based on extensive R&D he does. I have a day job. In no way can I compete with doing more research than he would do, right? And he or his supplements have never steered me wrong. The community deserves this kind of respect and quality. The companies that don't provide this will continue to lose market share to the ones that do. Most companies simply re-can and cap raws (often just 1 raw) and don't do any R&D or provide any truly innovative products to the customer base (sound familiar?). My level of respect and trust in their 'same old opinion' is; therefore, much lower.
You either name call or deflame in an attempt to make your argument appear more correct, but it has the opposite impact.

If you don't do your own research and simply rely on what you are fed, I cannot argue with that. There's no point. You always deflect and say "ask brundel yourself", demonstrating why you shouldn't go around proclaiming fact when you don't know it to be true.

By your reasoning, epi should be dosed away from Ara due to its anti inflammatory effects, correct? Weight training relies on inflammation to be effective, and in part works through COX-2 signalling (which Ara amplifies) to be effective. By extension, should we also limit epis use peri workout if it renders Ara ineffective? Or are we worried about the anti oxidants impacting the adaptation to weight training?

Sure, we all trust the opinions of those we follow who have the majority of their info grounded in research, but that doesn't mean you or I have to blindly trust the opinion of those you trust. Research is about finding the source of the argument yourself, and drawing conclusions on your own using others as a basis for inquiry.

I follow Alan Aragon but still challenge some of his beliefs - not because I think he is incorrect, but because I like to challenge those I trust. I'm sure Alan would encourage that.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What didnt you like about Xgels when you tried them? I'm a complete grouch and even I liked Xgels.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
You either name call or deflame in an attempt to make your argument appear more correct, but it has the opposite impact.

If you don't do your own research and simply rely on what you are fed, I cannot argue with that. There's no point. You always deflect and say "ask brundel yourself", demonstrating why you shouldn't go around proclaiming fact when you don't know it to be true.

By your reasoning, epi should be dosed away from Ara due to its anti inflammatory effects, correct? Weight training relies on inflammation to be effective, and in part works through COX-2 signalling (which Ara amplifies) to be effective. By extension, should we also limit epis use peri workout if it renders Ara ineffective? Or are we worried about the anti oxidants impacting the adaptation to weight training?

Sure, we all trust the opinions of those we follow who have the majority of their info grounded in research, but that doesn't mean you or I have to blindly trust the opinion of those you trust. Research is about finding the source of the argument yourself, and drawing conclusions on your own using others as a basis for inquiry.

I follow Alan Aragon but still challenge some of his beliefs - not because I think he is incorrect, but because I like to challenge those I trust. I'm sure Alan would encourage that.
Sorry I hurt your feelings.I know months ago you had not yet tired it, but have you tried Folidrone 2.0 or is that still not allowed?

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry I hurt your feelings.I know months ago you had not yet tired it, but have you tried Folidrone 2.0 or is that still not allowed?
Bro, ppl saying Folidrone 2 sumfin special, i belived and been taking, i notice **** all!! Whats suppose happen with it?? I shall continue taking till all gone but what i suppose lose weight.. placebo kicking in noww

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
You didn't, but it is a poor form of interaction/ debate. Google "ad hominem" and you'll see what I mean.

I haven't yet. Not a priority

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Bro, ppl saying Folidrone 2 sumfin special, i belived and been taking, i notice **** all!! Whats suppose happen with it?? I shall continue taking till all gone but what i suppose lose weight.. placebo kicking in noww
Fix your grammar and it will start working for you, I promise.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is kind of what Jiigzz was getting at... You completely deflect anytime someone tries to debate with you. You claim to have knowledge, but you can't answer any of the questions he posed. Jiigzz is quite a knowledgeable fella on these boards and he contributes that knowledge in ways to help members. The only thing you really contribute is singing praise about "Folidrone" 2.0.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ArA might be my favorite supplement. Works for me!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
This is kind of what Jiigzz was getting at... You completely deflect anytime someone tries to debate with you. You claim to have knowledge, but you can't answer any of the questions he posed. Jiigzz is quite a knowledgeable fella on these boards and he contributes that knowledge in ways to help members. The only thing you really contribute is singing praise about "Folidrone" 2.0.
Well I did ask where the first SNS guy got his research to advise that epicatechin has only a mild anti-inflammatory effect on ARA. And he still has not advised where he got this info? And neither has anyone of the other SNS guys - who simply avoid the question and deflect to something else. I have heard through Brundel that epicatechin (and Ecklonia Cava) should not be used with ARA cause one is an anti-inflammatory and one is an inflammatory. Do any of you guys have an actual answer to this with test results? If not, then don't keep bantering on about 'all I can do is praise folidrone' lol. If you don't have an opinion, then keep your mouth shut, right?

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I did ask where the first SNS guy got his research to advise that epicatechin has only a mild anti-inflammatory effect on ARA. And he still has not advised where he got this info? And neither has anyone of the other SNS guys - who simply avoid the question and deflect to something else. I have heard through Brundel that epicatechin (and Ecklonia Cava) should not be used with ARA cause one is an anti-inflammatory and one is an inflammatory. Do any of you guys have an actual answer to this with test results? If not, then don't keep bantering on about 'all I can do is praise folidrone' lol. If you don't have an opinion, then keep your mouth shut, right?
I can confirm Brundel did say that as I asked in the follidrone forum what people thought about taking XGels and Follidrone together..

Now as to research to back it up, no idea?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You are simply not worth arguing with. You are clearly a BLR fanboy and already have your mind made up. That's fine, we all have our favorite companies, but anyone of knowledge on this board branches out to many different companies. I think it goes without saying that BLR puts out quality innovative products and Brundel clearly knows his stuff, thats not the argument here. You are just being arrogant. Why have you yet to provide a study or source on the anti inflammatory effects of epicatechin? I would like to see this. I noticed no anti-inflammatory effects when taking epicatechin and Ive taken several types. The EC in Follidrone 2.0 is the primary anti-inflammatory, you can fact check this with Brundel before you prepare your rebuttal. If epicatechin was this great (or even decent) anti-inflammatory you would see it recommended daily across the board and its just not. Your argument is invalid. Thats like switching to a new trainer and saying, "Oh my old trainer used to do this and I trust him so Im not going to try your method." Theres more than one right way to use certain products. Your gains will not be hindered by combining X-gels and Epicatechin.

Also your argument in another thread is "X factor is the original ARA and don't settle for copies" hahaha Now you're just wasting your time and you now have absolutely no backbone for your argument (which was poor to begin with). X factor advanced contains Omega 3's and Boswellia Serrata... guess what ANTI-INFLAMMATORIES. Much more effective than epicatechin can ever be too. You are cracking me up, give it a rest buddy you just lost. Here's a link to your terribly misinformed comment if anyone would like to see you completely contradict yourself. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/289553-x-factor-advanced.html

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can confirm Brundel did say that as I asked in the follidrone forum what people thought about taking XGels and Follidrone together..

Now as to research to back it up, no idea?
IIRC he was referring to EC and not Epi

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
So are there any solid deals out there for X gels at the moment? Or perhaps other imitators? It looks like I'm only finding $30-40+ per bottle and you need 3 bottles for a proper run. Seems a bit excessive IMO.