Best bang for buck with Tudca supps?

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
What's the best tudca supp that has the most bang for ya buck? Like the most tudca in or, or perhaps tudca and on cycle support as well

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
Also I'm in the middle of a cycle, so if I start a harsh oral right away does tudca have to build up in your system or will it start protecting right away?

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kingsguard is my go to

300mg TUDCA, plus other compounds for liver, kidney, and cardiovascular/BP health. Certainly a good choice if running a harsh cycle.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Kingsguard or CEL Tudca! Can't go wrong. The higher the dose the better for tudca though. Aim for 1g if you can

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
While kings guard is a great supplement it is a bit pricy if you are only looking for some Tudca, and it only contains 300mg. With all the other added benefits it is a great product. You can get CEL tudca for around $30-35, which is a 30 day supply of 500mg of Tudca. I would actually recommend stacking the two if funds allow.

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys, I'm kinda looking at cel tudca for the price, I already have cycle support but it doesn't have tudca in it so I'm strictly just looking for tudca and that seems like the best price

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
Thanks guys, I'm kinda looking at cel tudca for the price, I already have cycle support but it doesn't have tudca in it so I'm strictly just looking for tudca and that seems like the best price
CEL is awesome as well. Good luck with the cycle m8!

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established

300mg TUDCA, plus other compounds for liver, kidney, and cardiovascular/BP health. Certainly a good choice if running a harsh cycle.
300mg tudca is low. You'd need to take 2 - 2.5 doses (600-750mg) to run what I'd consider adequate dosage for tudca. So in this case you have a 15-12 day supply. I suggest just ordering pure tudca online. Cheaper.

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
Nutricost TUDCA, 250mg x60 pills can be found for $29.99

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
300mg tudca is low. You'd need to take 2 - 2.5 doses (600-750mg) to run what I'd consider adequate dosage for tudca. So in this case you have a 15-12 day supply. I suggest just ordering pure tudca online. Cheaper.
Sure for tudca solo, an individual ingredient supp will always be better value. For overall liver protection, the combo of phytosome silymarin, rutin, picroliv and TUDCA at the dosages provided will offer superior protection.

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
Sure for tudca solo, an individual ingredient supp will always be better value. For overall liver protection, the combo of phytosome silymarin, rutin, picroliv and TUDCA at the dosages provided will offer superior protection.
I just trust the research. TUDCA works, backed by actual studies. The other ingredients aren't....but yea I get what you're saying.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I just trust the research. TUDCA works, backed by actual studies. The other ingredients aren't....but yea I get what you're saying.
Silymarin and Rutin have a ton of research behind them, particularly recently, but yes TUDCA is tried and true, both anecdotally and clinically.

Reactions: Nac
classyplastic

classyplastic

Awards
Vicious Labs Chloro Heal is 30 days of 600mg Tudca and 900mg NAC for 54.99

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been using CEL TUDCA for quite a while now, my bloods always come back fantastic.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Either CEL Tudca or Kingsguard would be solid choices. CEL Tudca is a little more cost effective.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Kingsguard or a similar all in one cycle support would easily be your best bet if you don't already have other support supplements and you're on a budget. I'd take a lower dose of Tudca with plenty of other support supplements over a higher dose of Tudca any day.

In fact I've never used Tudca once and my liver values have never been a concern.

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
Yea I'm starting to lean towards kings guard because there's a sale on it right now. How long do I have to load this before adding in methylsten? Well actually I know that answer, so the real question is what's the quickest I can start a cycle after starting this stuff and be covered

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yea I'm starting to lean towards kings guard because there's a sale on it right now. How long do I have to load this before adding in methylsten? Well actually I know that answer, so the real question is what's the quickest I can start a cycle after starting this stuff and be covered
The same day.

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
Kingsguard or a similar all in one cycle support would easily be your best bet if you don't already have other support supplements and you're on a budget. I'd take a lower dose of Tudca with plenty of other support supplements over a higher dose of Tudca any day.

In fact I've never used Tudca once and my liver values have never been a concern.
Just wanted to chime in and say that the dosage of TUDCA you should be looking at is largely dependent on the level of liver toxicity of the compound you are taking. In terms of legal supplements/prohormones, *generally* you'll only need about 250mg/day if you're taking anything that's going to be processed through the liver. If you're taking any methylated compounds, some of your grey area prohormones, or stronger oral steroids you'll want to look at at least 500mg TUDCA/day. I would cautiously say that most of the more popular legal prohormones, test boosters, and supplement lines discussed on AM, you most likely wouldn't need 500mg TUDCA/day, probably 100-250mg/day or none at all is fine depending on the compound.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Hepatotoxicity is way overblown. I get frequent bloodwork and i've always come back in healthy levels. But, i drink heavily as well as train hard and use "supplements" so... i do believe TUDCA helps in my case.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Olympus labs sells a quality TUDCA product at the best price on the market

Whitestang

Whitestang

Awards
I've used am1care pro. Good support

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been using CEL TUDCA for quite a while now, my bloods always come back fantastic.

Hepatotoxicity is way overblown. I get frequent bloodwork and i've always come back in healthy levels. But, i drink heavily as well as train hard and use "supplements" so... i do believe TUDCA helps in my case.
The only way to now for sure is bloodwork while on orals. Has anyone had bloods while on orals, how many weeks in, dose, etc, and liver values came back normal? what brand and dose were you running while you got blood results?

yes lifting does cause elevated liver values and its always best to take at least a few days off weights, probably closer to a full week to get accurate liver enzyme readings

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I was using Tbol at 60mg a week and probably week 4, I got liver values that were 1-2 points over range and that's with only Cycle Assist and I drank once or twice, not smart, but goes to show it is almost always blown way out of proportion.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I bought some Olympus labs Tudca.

500 mgs a day seems to be the best economical while on cycle.

After doing research on it, Ive seen dont run it more then two months, then I see some running it year round.

has anyones liver enzymes been elevated ast, and alt, before a cycle, run this, then via bloodwork came in normal ranges?

Im curious bc my ast and alt have always been a little high, even when I didnt use anything, back before trt, back when I was a natty. Intense training, even sprinting causes the muscle damage to read a false positive bc its leaking into the bloodstream, but its a false positive and not liver damage.

Of course the best thing to do is take off a week before your bloods, but who likes to stay a week out of the gym, its a good addiction, and does tudca lower the bloods to normal ? bc my doctor im not sure is convinced. my two previous doctors werent

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Do the math. Our LIVER IV is the best value on the market.
$54 after 10% off for 1 bottle, or $134.96 for 3 bottles.

LIVER IV.png

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Our TUDCA is the same price before any discounts at nutri-verse, so nope.
All you have in yours is TUDCA.
We add 100mg of NAC and 100mg Milk Thistle for the same price, and our shipping is cheaper so YEP. :D

The 3 bottle deal brings it down to $45 per, so stock up.
That can't be beat.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All you have in yours is TUDCA.
We add 100mg of NAC and 100mg Milk Thistle for the same price, and our shipping is cheaper so YEP. :D
lol both worthless doses of those ingredients mate, come on now. Please explain to me what they'll do at that dose

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Still sure it's cheaper??? You can use a discount code to get one bottle cheaper of our product than your price for a bottle that requires a three bottle commitment. Also you're bragging about your shipping being 5 cents cheaper :/

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don't think I attacked OL directly as other manufacturers have been mentioned in this thread. That said, you don't put any NAC or MT in so you don't have the right to challenge the amount we have included. They have other **values, but the TUDCA is the main player.

Additionally we figure people would love to plan ahead more than 1 cycle, so those who wish to stock up get a great deal, and not all cycles are 6 weeks in length, some go longer. Some people start their liver support before cycle as well. Better safe than sorry. Still. Less. Money. Mate.

However I will say, I'm beginning to believe OL is cheap.er

**You should look them up.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't think I attacked OL directly as other manufacturers have been mentioned in this thread. That said, you don't put any NAC or MT in so you don't have the right to challenge the amount we have included. They have other values, but the TUDCA is the main player.
You made a comment that yours was the cheapest on the market, and I corrected you; I was not attacking your brand and as I stated, if people want 3 bottles, our price is still cheaper. The point of the thread is the best for your buck TUDCA, and I'm making sure accurate information is being provided. I'm still waiting, however, for you to explain how those doses of NAC and milk thistle will provide any benefit. Imagine if someone who didn't work for another company asked you that, and answer it like that.

Also I don't need to look them up as I know what they do, but perhaps you do because those doses aren't effective (especially the NAC).

Reactions: Nac
Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I bought some Olympus labs Tudca.

500 mgs a day seems to be the best economical while on cycle.

After doing research on it, Ive seen dont run it more then two months, then I see some running it year round.

has anyones liver enzymes been elevated ast, and alt, before a cycle, run this, then via bloodwork came in normal ranges?

Im curious bc my ast and alt have always been a little high, even when I didnt use anything, back before trt, back when I was a natty. Intense training, even sprinting causes the muscle damage to read a false positive bc its leaking into the bloodstream, but its a false positive and not liver damage.

Of course the best thing to do is take off a week before your bloods, but who likes to stay a week out of the gym, its a good addiction, and does tudca lower the bloods to normal ? bc my doctor im not sure is convinced. my two previous doctors werent
Yes TUDCA should take your blood levels back to normal, and you don't need to take the week off, but don't train intensely a few days before a blood test

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
You made a comment that yours was the cheapest on the market, and I corrected you; I was not attacking your brand and as I stated, if people want 3 bottles, our price is still cheaper. The point of the thread is the best for your buck TUDCA, and I'm making sure accurate information is being provided. I'm still waiting, however, for you to explain how those doses of NAC and milk thistle will provide any benefit. Imagine if someone who didn't work for another company asked you that, and answer it like that.

Also I don't need to look them up as I know what they do, but perhaps you do because those doses aren't effective (especially the NAC).
We do appreciate you pointing out the price! We don't want to engage in a price war with anyone, especially with an expensive compound like TUDCA. Our rep was simply doing his job promoting our product and he may have been misinformed or unaware of the TUDCA price because there's so many companies, prices, discounts, etc.

As for the NAC and Milk Thistle, this has been brought up several times in the past. We acknowledge that they are not at clinical dosing, but we had an extra 200mg of space in our capsules so we decided instead of using filler we used more active. 100mg of NAC and 100mg of Milk Thistle is better than 200mg of filler material. Some may call this a marketing angle as well, but we can all acknowledge that the supplement industry is built upon marketing.

appollo86

appollo86

Awards
Guys how do you take olympus labs tudca? Like dosage, with or without food, etc... Thxin advance

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I would curios to know if you have been taking a certain supplement for years, that maybe a lower dose works just as well over time.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thx for reply, but i heard that you need at least 600mg daily for tudca to work
it still has benefits at 250 mgs. When I lowered my ast and alt using ol's tudca I took 750 mgs, and next bloodwork it lowered.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If any supp company can make powdered TUDCA that actually tastes good, they should receive the Nobel prize. I tried TUDCA powder from a broken capsule and it tastes like vomit.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's impossible to make Tudca taste anything but like dried vomit. I have to sit down just thinking about it.
The most horrid taste ever. (holds back puke):eek: