Best bang for buck with Tudca supps?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Best bang for buck with Tudca supps?

What's the best tudca supp that has the most bang for ya buck? Like the most tudca in or, or perhaps tudca and on cycle support as well

2. Also I'm in the middle of a cycle, so if I start a harsh oral right away does tudca have to build up in your system or will it start protecting right away?
    •   

3. Kingsguard is my go to

4. Quote Originally Posted by Gridles View Post
    Kingsguard is my go to
    second this. OL for all my cycles, with kingsblood for my PCT as well

5. Quote Originally Posted by Gridles View Post
    Kingsguard is my go to

300mg TUDCA, plus other compounds for liver, kidney, and cardiovascular/BP health. Certainly a good choice if running a harsh cycle.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    Use BECKI30 for 30% off your order at olympus-labs.com and olympusuk.com
    •   

6. Kingsguard or CEL Tudca! Can't go wrong. The higher the dose the better for tudca though. Aim for 1g if you can
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

7. While kings guard is a great supplement it is a bit pricy if you are only looking for some Tudca, and it only contains 300mg. With all the other added benefits it is a great product. You can get CEL tudca for around $30-35, which is a 30 day supply of 500mg of Tudca. I would actually recommend stacking the two if funds allow.
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS REPRESENTATIVE

8. Thanks guys, I'm kinda looking at cel tudca for the price, I already have cycle support but it doesn't have tudca in it so I'm strictly just looking for tudca and that seems like the best price

9. Quote Originally Posted by MrManlet View Post
    Thanks guys, I'm kinda looking at cel tudca for the price, I already have cycle support but it doesn't have tudca in it so I'm strictly just looking for tudca and that seems like the best price
    CEL is awesome as well. Good luck with the cycle m8!

10. Thanks brother, appreciate the help

11. Quote Originally Posted by VO2Maxima View Post

300mg TUDCA, plus other compounds for liver, kidney, and cardiovascular/BP health. Certainly a good choice if running a harsh cycle.
    300mg tudca is low. You'd need to take 2 - 2.5 doses (600-750mg) to run what I'd consider adequate dosage for tudca. So in this case you have a 15-12 day supply. I suggest just ordering pure tudca online. Cheaper.

12. Nutricost TUDCA, 250mg x60 pills can be found for $29.99

13. Quote Originally Posted by csline View Post
    300mg tudca is low. You'd need to take 2 - 2.5 doses (600-750mg) to run what I'd consider adequate dosage for tudca. So in this case you have a 15-12 day supply. I suggest just ordering pure tudca online. Cheaper.
    Sure for tudca solo, an individual ingredient supp will always be better value. For overall liver protection, the combo of phytosome silymarin, rutin, picroliv and TUDCA at the dosages provided will offer superior protection.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    My posts outside of OL threads are my opinion, don't take them as offensive!
    [email protected]

14. Quote Originally Posted by NoAddedHmones View Post
    Sure for tudca solo, an individual ingredient supp will always be better value. For overall liver protection, the combo of phytosome silymarin, rutin, picroliv and TUDCA at the dosages provided will offer superior protection.
    I just trust the research. TUDCA works, backed by actual studies. The other ingredients aren't....but yea I get what you're saying.

15. Quote Originally Posted by csline View Post
    I just trust the research. TUDCA works, backed by actual studies. The other ingredients aren't....but yea I get what you're saying.
    Silymarin and Rutin have a ton of research behind them, particularly recently, but yes TUDCA is tried and true, both anecdotally and clinically.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    My posts outside of OL threads are my opinion, don't take them as offensive!
    [email protected]

16. Check out our Liver IV
    Attachment 150507
    30 day supply at 1g per 2 caps w/ NAC & Milk Thistle and 10% off with code JUST410 $53.96
    VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION : USE "JUST410" for 10% OFF
    IG: @VeinNutrition

17. Vicious Labs Chloro Heal is 30 days of 600mg Tudca and 900mg NAC for 54.99

18. Been using CEL TUDCA for quite a while now, my bloods always come back fantastic.

19. Either CEL Tudca or Kingsguard would be solid choices. CEL Tudca is a little more cost effective.
    It's Bea, fcker. Bea Mother****ing Arthur. Dammit........lol

Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

20. Kingsguard or a similar all in one cycle support would easily be your best bet if you don't already have other support supplements and you're on a budget. I'd take a lower dose of Tudca with plenty of other support supplements over a higher dose of Tudca any day.

In fact I've never used Tudca once and my liver values have never been a concern.

21. Yea I'm starting to lean towards kings guard because there's a sale on it right now. How long do I have to load this before adding in methylsten? Well actually I know that answer, so the real question is what's the quickest I can start a cycle after starting this stuff and be covered

22. Quote Originally Posted by MrManlet View Post
    Yea I'm starting to lean towards kings guard because there's a sale on it right now. How long do I have to load this before adding in methylsten? Well actually I know that answer, so the real question is what's the quickest I can start a cycle after starting this stuff and be covered
    The same day.

23. Quote Originally Posted by rascal14 View Post
    Kingsguard or a similar all in one cycle support would easily be your best bet if you don't already have other support supplements and you're on a budget. I'd take a lower dose of Tudca with plenty of other support supplements over a higher dose of Tudca any day.

In fact I've never used Tudca once and my liver values have never been a concern.
    Just wanted to chime in and say that the dosage of TUDCA you should be looking at is largely dependent on the level of liver toxicity of the compound you are taking. In terms of legal supplements/prohormones, *generally* you'll only need about 250mg/day if you're taking anything that's going to be processed through the liver. If you're taking any methylated compounds, some of your grey area prohormones, or stronger oral steroids you'll want to look at at least 500mg TUDCA/day. I would cautiously say that most of the more popular legal prohormones, test boosters, and supplement lines discussed on AM, you most likely wouldn't need 500mg TUDCA/day, probably 100-250mg/day or none at all is fine depending on the compound.
    Vein Nutrition - Premium Bodybuilding Supplements
    www.VeinNutrition.com
    Email: [email protected]

24. Quote Originally Posted by rascal14 View Post
    Kingsguard or a similar all in one cycle support would easily be your best bet if you don't already have other support supplements and you're on a budget. I'd take a lower dose of Tudca with plenty of other support supplements over a higher dose of Tudca any day.

Hepatotoxicity is way overblown. I get frequent bloodwork and i've always come back in healthy levels. But, i drink heavily as well as train hard and use "supplements" so... i do believe TUDCA helps in my case.

25. We have a sale on premium powders tudca for $29.99 with free shipping at the moment.

https://www.mrsupps.com/products/102/tudca/
    www.mrsupps.com - AM10 gets you 10% off everything.
    Everything has FREE U.S. and APO/FPO shipping!
    Check out the stacks
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best bang for buck Protein...Myprotein?
    By Oconns28 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 03-31-2017, 02:31 AM
  2. Best bang for buck Amino supplement
    By chainsaw in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-31-2013, 08:24 AM
  3. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-10-2007, 06:28 PM
  4. Absolute "best bang for buck" supps
    By Moyer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 03-16-2005, 09:35 AM
  5. Which ALA is the best bang for you buck?
    By J_MAN in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-25-2004, 03:29 PM