Best bang for buck with Tudca supps?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Olympus labs sells a quality TUDCA product at the best price on the market
    Olympus Labs

2. Best bang for buck with Tudca supps?

Quote Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    Olympus labs sells a quality TUDCA product at the best price on the market
    Negative

Quality? Yea, I'd assume so. Best price? No.
    •   

3. I've used am1care pro. Good support

4. Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    Been using CEL TUDCA for quite a while now, my bloods always come back fantastic.
    Quote Originally Posted by rascal14 View Post
    Kingsguard or a similar all in one cycle support would easily be your best bet if you don't already have other support supplements and you're on a budget. I'd take a lower dose of Tudca with plenty of other support supplements over a higher dose of Tudca any day.

In fact I've never used Tudca once and my liver values have never been a concern.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    Hepatotoxicity is way overblown. I get frequent bloodwork and i've always come back in healthy levels. But, i drink heavily as well as train hard and use "supplements" so... i do believe TUDCA helps in my case.
    The only way to now for sure is bloodwork while on orals. Has anyone had bloods while on orals, how many weeks in, dose, etc, and liver values came back normal? what brand and dose were you running while you got blood results?

yes lifting does cause elevated liver values and its always best to take at least a few days off weights, probably closer to a full week to get accurate liver enzyme readings
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10
    Classic Physique competitor, Facebook- Great Physique Fitness, Online coaching

5. I was using Tbol at 60mg a week and probably week 4, I got liver values that were 1-2 points over range and that's with only Cycle Assist and I drank once or twice, not smart, but goes to show it is almost always blown way out of proportion.
    •   

6. I bought some Olympus labs Tudca.

500 mgs a day seems to be the best economical while on cycle.

After doing research on it, Ive seen dont run it more then two months, then I see some running it year round.

has anyones liver enzymes been elevated ast, and alt, before a cycle, run this, then via bloodwork came in normal ranges?

Im curious bc my ast and alt have always been a little high, even when I didnt use anything, back before trt, back when I was a natty. Intense training, even sprinting causes the muscle damage to read a false positive bc its leaking into the bloodstream, but its a false positive and not liver damage.

Of course the best thing to do is take off a week before your bloods, but who likes to stay a week out of the gym, its a good addiction, and does tudca lower the bloods to normal ? bc my doctor im not sure is convinced. my two previous doctors werent
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10
    Classic Physique competitor, Facebook- Great Physique Fitness, Online coaching

7. Do the math. Our LIVER IV is the best value on the market.
    $54 after 10% off for 1 bottle, or $134.96 for 3 bottles.

Name:  LIVER IV.png
Views: 81
Size:  119.0 KB
    VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION : USE "JUST410" for 10% OFF
    IG: @VeinNutrition

8. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Do the math. Our LIVER IV is the best value on the market.
    $54 after 10% off for 1 bottle, or $134.96 for 3 bottles.

Name:  LIVER IV.png
Views: 81
Size:  119.0 KB
    Our TUDCA is the same price before any discounts at nutri-verse, so nope.
    Olympus Labs

9. Quote Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    Our TUDCA is the same price before any discounts at nutri-verse, so nope.
    All you have in yours is TUDCA.
    We add 100mg of NAC and 100mg Milk Thistle for the same price, and our shipping is cheaper so YEP.

The 3 bottle deal brings it down to $45 per, so stock up.
    That can't be beat.

10. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    All you have in yours is TUDCA.
    We add 100mg of NAC and 100mg Milk Thistle for the same price, and our shipping is cheaper so YEP.
    lol both worthless doses of those ingredients mate, come on now. Please explain to me what they'll do at that dose
    Olympus Labs

11. Still sure it's cheaper??? You can use a discount code to get one bottle cheaper of our product than your price for a bottle that requires a three bottle commitment. Also you're bragging about your shipping being 5 cents cheaper :/
    Olympus Labs

12. I don't think I attacked OL directly as other manufacturers have been mentioned in this thread. That said, you don't put any NAC or MT in so you don't have the right to challenge the amount we have included. They have other **values, but the TUDCA is the main player.

Additionally we figure people would love to plan ahead more than 1 cycle, so those who wish to stock up get a great deal, and not all cycles are 6 weeks in length, some go longer. Some people start their liver support before cycle as well. Better safe than sorry. Still. Less. Money. Mate.

However I will say, I'm beginning to believe OL is cheap.er

**You should look them up.

13. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    I don't think I attacked OL directly as other manufacturers have been mentioned in this thread. That said, you don't put any NAC or MT in so you don't have the right to challenge the amount we have included. They have other values, but the TUDCA is the main player.
    You made a comment that yours was the cheapest on the market, and I corrected you; I was not attacking your brand and as I stated, if people want 3 bottles, our price is still cheaper. The point of the thread is the best for your buck TUDCA, and I'm making sure accurate information is being provided. I'm still waiting, however, for you to explain how those doses of NAC and milk thistle will provide any benefit. Imagine if someone who didn't work for another company asked you that, and answer it like that.

Also I don't need to look them up as I know what they do, but perhaps you do because those doses aren't effective (especially the NAC).
    Olympus Labs

14. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    I bought some Olympus labs Tudca.

500 mgs a day seems to be the best economical while on cycle.

After doing research on it, Ive seen dont run it more then two months, then I see some running it year round.

has anyones liver enzymes been elevated ast, and alt, before a cycle, run this, then via bloodwork came in normal ranges?

Im curious bc my ast and alt have always been a little high, even when I didnt use anything, back before trt, back when I was a natty. Intense training, even sprinting causes the muscle damage to read a false positive bc its leaking into the bloodstream, but its a false positive and not liver damage.

Of course the best thing to do is take off a week before your bloods, but who likes to stay a week out of the gym, its a good addiction, and does tudca lower the bloods to normal ? bc my doctor im not sure is convinced. my two previous doctors werent
    Yes TUDCA should take your blood levels back to normal, and you don't need to take the week off, but don't train intensely a few days before a blood test
    Olympus Labs

15. Quote Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    You made a comment that yours was the cheapest on the market, and I corrected you; I was not attacking your brand and as I stated, if people want 3 bottles, our price is still cheaper. The point of the thread is the best for your buck TUDCA, and I'm making sure accurate information is being provided. I'm still waiting, however, for you to explain how those doses of NAC and milk thistle will provide any benefit. Imagine if someone who didn't work for another company asked you that, and answer it like that.

Also I don't need to look them up as I know what they do, but perhaps you do because those doses aren't effective (especially the NAC).
    We do appreciate you pointing out the price! We don't want to engage in a price war with anyone, especially with an expensive compound like TUDCA. Our rep was simply doing his job promoting our product and he may have been misinformed or unaware of the TUDCA price because there's so many companies, prices, discounts, etc.

As for the NAC and Milk Thistle, this has been brought up several times in the past. We acknowledge that they are not at clinical dosing, but we had an extra 200mg of space in our capsules so we decided instead of using filler we used more active. 100mg of NAC and 100mg of Milk Thistle is better than 200mg of filler material. Some may call this a marketing angle as well, but we can all acknowledge that the supplement industry is built upon marketing.
    Vein Nutrition - Premium Bodybuilding Supplements
    www.VeinNutrition.com
    Email: [email protected]

16. Quote Originally Posted by MrManlet View Post
    What's the best tudca supp that has the most bang for ya buck? Like the most tudca in or, or perhaps tudca and on cycle support as well
    Take a look at Premium Powders Tudca. With discount around $33
    https://www.mrsupps.com/products/102/tudca/
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10 WWW.mindandmuscle.com
    Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best bang for buck Protein...Myprotein?
    By Oconns28 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 03-31-2017, 02:31 AM
  2. Best bang for buck Amino supplement
    By chainsaw in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-31-2013, 08:24 AM
  3. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-10-2007, 06:28 PM
  4. Absolute "best bang for buck" supps
    By Moyer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 03-16-2005, 09:35 AM
  5. Which ALA is the best bang for you buck?
    By J_MAN in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-25-2004, 03:29 PM