Andro cycle with Sudafed/other cold medicines HELP FAST!

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
On a 1 4 epiandro cycle and on day 38, i havent been sick in idk how long i literally never get sick. Taking all the multis, greens, vitamin C and zinc and still somehow came down with what feels like the sinus infections i used to get. Does being on cycle lower your immune system or could it he outdoor allergy related? Took zyrtec this morning and that didnt help.

Could OTC sudafed interact bad with my cycle or allergy meds? Just the 12 hour pills. Those are always best at drying me up when i have all this built up sinus pressure. Thanks!

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Anyone please. Can't take all this pressure anymore starting to cause vertigo

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Have you checked blood pressure? Just take the medicine it's not going to kill you lol

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You'll be fine. I ran ephedrine my while cycle. Also caught bad allergies and used claratin and on occasion some Afrin.

The point is: **** Afrin.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
dude you're fine I know its easy to freak out but its just an andro cycle. Pretty much anything OTC will be perfectly fine on cycle

APC80

APC80

Awards
Just in to say I know how ya feel mate I've had a sinus in infection for 3/4 weeks now and they're hell, up at 5am here typing this as I've been woken by another ****ing migraine headache. I get that dizziness as well, lately I've been struggling to catch my breath when the pressure gets bad and it causes a mini panic attack. Hope ya get over it soon they're a bloody nightmare. I'm same as you I'm never sick dunno how this came on.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Meds are fine, drink is fine, drugs are fine. Anything in moderation is fine haha it's not gonna hurt you unless you really push it or have underlying issues.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea like said above you're good to go to take the meds. I don't see anything wrong with doing that if you're sick and need them.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're fine with pseudoephedrine bro; it's a PDE5 Inhibitor meaning it will isolate vasoconstriction mainly to the turbinates of the nasal passage which become swollen and cause the increased pressure making your uncomfortable. It can spill over and cause increased peripheral vascular resistance and high blood pressure but that is short lived and temporary. The anxiety and panic state of a stuffy nose will equally cause hypertension as well.

Afrin causes a localized relief of pressure without the risk of hypertension unless greatly abused but there is risk of rebound.