what to add

lilbigman15

Awards
just finished up a s-drol and lgd run.....

on proper pct...what other natty supplement can i add

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
What are you current stats? Current goals?

Are you looking for SARMs or PH's? or more for natural anabolic product recommendations?

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
natty = Folidrone 2.0 (will help you keep your gains better than anything else natty).

lilbigman15

Awards
well i just got off a cycle, im just looking for proven products to help keep my gains

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
well i just got off a cycle, im just looking for proven products to help keep my gains
Alphamax XT would be worth checking out. I've seen some people follow their PCT with Alphamax XT for its natural test profile as well as the natural AI to help limit cortisol and estrogen levels. Alphamax XT can be a good product to use to get your natural levels up and running, obviously in combination with a PCT.

A few others that would be worth reading up on are M-Test and ABE. All three are great natural anabolics that would be a good fit. What was your PCT?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Natty products that would be a good addition are alphamax XT of course like said above. FD2.0, anabeta elite, anafuse, ep1c unleashed etc are all great in my opinion.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
M-Test plus Inhibit E would be a great addition to PCT. im using that combo now ;)

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
just finished up a s-drol and lgd run.....

on proper pct...what other natty supplement can i add
Look into an natural anabolic like AlphaMax XT or Kingsblood. Either one would be a great addition. When running these with a SERM, you should recover nicely and not see much, if any drop off, in terms of strength. Additionally, AlphaMax XT will help control prolactin with the L-Dopa, increase libido with Tongkat Ali, and help control cortisol both with DHAA and ashwagandha.

I would dose you SERM and AlphaMax XT for 8 weeks.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm curious what are your blood results post cycle?

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cannibal alpha pct is the best test booster that I have used especially during pct.
I'm taking it right now and haven't touched anything hormonal since last year. Just a great product

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Dammnnnnn you'll get every recommended product under the sun haha so many options fit this criteria.

I don't think anything natty will completely mitigate the loss of strength and/ or some mass you gained. Definitely keep Calories up during PCT, and aim to stay in a mild 'bulk' to keep protein synthesis high.

As for products, Xgels and ylur SERM of choice would be a good combo. Maybe even Anabeta Elite or Massmax XT.

So many options. But first and foremost keep Calories up

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Test RX by Formutech Nutrition is one I like to use

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
The best natural anabolic is Folidrone 2.0. It's works incredibly well in PCT - you will feel and look still on cycle well into PCT.

lilbigman15

Awards
Just finished my pct of nolva, kingsblood and rebirth......what should i add for another 4 weeks? another bottle of kings or rebirth? or go with testify for 4 weeks?