TEST E /ANAVAR CYCLE PCT???!!

Fit4LifeMike

Fit4LifeMike

Awards
So I've heard a lot of things and I have clomid and nolvadex on hand just wondering what everyone else does? And I heard don't take both in a day cuz it ****s with your emotions badly and what not? Then I hear to do it and I want some real peoples opinions?

slicer89

slicer89

Awards
  • Established
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20

Unless your cycle was 12 weeks then it should be a little longer

Clomid 50/50/25/25/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20/20/20

Dont over think it, you only need one but two works well.

Fit4LifeMike

Fit4LifeMike

Awards
Ok cuz I have 20mg of clomid and a 50mg of nolva how do you recommend to split that since it's pills??

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
Ok cuz I have 20mg of clomid and a 50mg of nolva how do you recommend to split that since it's pills??
If theyre pharma I believe you have 50mg Clomid tabs and 20mg Nolva tabs that break easy. If not disregard my post.

You may also need an AI(exemestane I like). As for sides I felt more comfortable on Clomid 25mgEOD. Still, the above PCT protocol is considered to be a standard.

Also, either extend Clomid pct or cut short Nolva to avoid rebound or even better the above plus a really low dose of exemestane(6.25mg-12.5mg 2times/week). At the end of the day you will have to figure out the suitable doses for yourself

Fit4LifeMike

Fit4LifeMike

Awards
Okay cool it might b the other at around. I need to look again. But so you did just clomid by itself and not nolva and I do have an AI also so I'm good there

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
I didnt have access to Nolva back then. Still, both are recommended for cycles that last longer than the usual 8week run. Yeap, you are 100% covered

Fit4LifeMike

Fit4LifeMike

Awards
Okay cool! Just like to have other opinions and all. Thanks!

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
I would recommend the clomid and nolva and hcg. It won't mess with your emotions at all. Coming off won't change you mentally either unless you were abusing it or are to mentally weak to train without gear hahah.

Fit4LifeMike

Fit4LifeMike

Awards
Haha well I can't get my hands on HCG and I need it by this Sunday lol
Will I be good without it tho??

slicer89

slicer89

Awards
  • Established
Do you plan on having children? Apparently not running hcg with long cycles can increase infertility. Patience is a virtue in this game, you're better off waiting and getting everything you need.

Edit: it also helps you bounce back faster which means you'll keep more gains.

Fit4LifeMike

Fit4LifeMike

Awards
I'm sure I can get some fast actually. Just didn't know I NEEDED that.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would recommend the clomid and nolva and hcg. It won't mess with your emotions at all. Coming off won't change you mentally either unless you were abusing it or are to mentally weak to train without gear hahah.
Lol, bro.. you don't use hcg in a pct. Hcg is a supressive exogenous hormone that shuts you down and will hinder recover if ran during pct. Hcg must be ran and completed PRIOR to initiation of recovery.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hcg is not needed by any means with what you did. fertility issues r/t secondary hypogonadism which is the end result in exogenous hormone exposure with crashed lh & fsh values can almost always be corrected with hcg & hmg therapy when the time comes for conception. Hcg on cycle with proper pct is always wise but even with that, if your a competitive bodybuilder at the national level cycling heavy, hcg & hmg is potentially in your future even if you did everything right. Its something you accept when you cycle 40+ weeks out of the year if not more.

Fit4LifeMike

Fit4LifeMike

Awards
So quick update. Been taking nolva and clomid the for about a week at
Clomid 50/ and Nolvadex 20.
And does it make you breakout more with acne than when you were on gear. I've read a lot of people get bad acne on nolva and all. It's just on my shoulders and a bit on my chest, like very vague on my chest. But on my shoulders the splotchy red dots coming. Idk if I should stop taking nolva and stick to clomid or what's yalls thoughts??

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I always get a burst of acne right when I start a cycle and end a cycle. Not sure the mechanism but I guess it's just the body's response to a big change in hormones

Fit4LifeMike

Fit4LifeMike

Awards
Yeah that's what everyone was saying just trying to make sure