Awards
Recently purchased the following:
Dpol, Animal stak, erase pro, Xgels.
Isn't it worth adding Ostarine ?
Thank you

EpicSlaughter

EpicSlaughter

Awards
Ostarine is good stuff, but definitely not natty.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you
Ostarine will work well with erase... save the other stuff

kelvarnsen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ostarine can and may cause suppression. So if you're going that route make sure you're prepared with PCT.

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
Natty test boosters while you're suppressed is pointless. It won't boost anything from my understanding

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
Natty test boosters while you're suppressed is pointless. It won't boost anything from my understanding
This is true in theory. I'm 95% sure it's true in practice too but there isn't enough clinical studies to back it up 100%.

Essentially most natural testosterone boosters increase your testosterone levels through natural means (hence "natty test booster" lol). By natural this means your body's own endogenous (internal) system which is the HPTA system. If you're suppressed then your HPTA system is shut down, so you can't boost anything if it's shut down. Only way to increase testosterone levels in this case is with exogenous (external) means, aka providing an external source of testosterone (usually in the form of injections , patches or pellets).

For this reading who are a little confused, here's an analogy:

Imagine your body's testosterone creating system as a car. Let's say this car can go between 0-120mph. In its natural state you're cruising at 60mph, as you get older the car starts to get it beat down so your cruise speed starts dropping to 50, 40, 30mph etc. What natural test boosters can do is increase your speed to say 80mph, but it'll never go faster than 120mph. No matter how hard you press on the gas pedal , you can't go faster than how the car was internally build to go.

Now, if you're shut down then your car is completely off. You can push on the gas pedal (aka taking test boosters) but it won't do anything because the car is off, you're still at 0mph.

BUT let's say you add some nitro boosters with a separate pedal that turns on the boosters. Now, you can go 80mph even when the car is off because the nitro boosters are an *external* system. They function separately from your internal car system. Not only that, they can bring your car faster than it's internal limit of 120mph if you add enough nitro boosters. Let's say you add a dozen of those boosters to your car, now you can fly down the road at 500 mph. In this scenario the nitro boosters are testosterone injections.

Obviously it's way more complicated than that, but hopefully this analogy was simple enough for anyone reading to understand the differences and limitations between internal or natural production and external testosterone supplementation.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ostarine can and may cause suppression. So if you're going that route make sure you're prepared with PCT.
This. You will definitely want a pct if you're doing osta. it's suppressive.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
No, dont add Ostarine. Run Ostarine at a later date with or without something else suppressive. Either run natty or don't run natty...don't mix.

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
I would run the ostarine you have but run it for 6-8 weeks minimum, save the natty stuff for pct WITH A SERM as well.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you
If you're going to go the Osta route, then you will need a SERM for your PCT, but the products you have mentioned can be ran with your PCT to help with your recovery and aid in retaining your strength gains.

Please do not think Osta is natty nor think one does not need a SERM with Osta. Osta has been shown to be supressive. Yes, some people have recovered fine without a SERM, but we all react to hormonal products differently. I would also add that users that claim to have recovered perfectly, do not have blood work, but go by how they feel. Blood work would be the real test.

Cb777

Awards
Guess I need to reword my question. I would like to run osta with the natty test stack not before. Is thst allowable?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guess I need to reword my question. I would like to run osta with the natty test stack not before. Is thst allowable?
Read my post above, I answered that.

Run Osta
During PCT, run the natural products WITH a SERM.

Cb777

Awards
Got it. I would appreciate a quality source and dosing protocol. Thanks.