Cycling / Bridging Supplements

  1. Cycling / Bridging Supplements


    So my understanding general rule of thumb is 8 weeks on and 4 weeks off when using supplements.

    I'm coming to the end of my Anabeta Elite cycle - 8 weeks (originally wanted to do 12 weeks, but concerned that it would be too long from what I've been told)

    I have a 8 week stack - Epi Plex (4 weeks), M Test (8 weeks). Just the M Test for last 4 weeks.

    Now can I go back to back Anabeta Elite to the Epi Plex/ M Test stack?

    Or do I have to take a 4 week break in between stacks, and maybe just bridge the 2 cycles with creatine during the 4 weeks off?


  2. The general rule for any natural anabolics is to take a break. M-test and ABE are both natural anabolics, so I would recommend taking a 4-6 week break. I don't see an issue with using (-)-Epi between the two, but I would give yourself a break from any natural hormonal products.

    Did you enjoy your ABE cycle? There's a few other great products out there that might also be worth considering after you finish the Epi-Plex/M-test cycle
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
    •   
       


  3. Agree with the above. At least a 4 week break between the ABE and M-Test. The Epi-Plex you can either choose to cycle or not since it can have long term benefits.
    It's Bea, fcker. Bea Mother****ing Arthur. Dammit........lol

    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  4. Quote Originally Posted by john.patterson View Post
    The general rule for any natural anabolics is to take a break. M-test and ABE are both natural anabolics, so I would recommend taking a 4-6 week break. I don't see an issue with using (-)-Epi between the two, but I would give yourself a break from any natural hormonal products.

    Did you enjoy your ABE cycle? There's a few other great products out there that might also be worth considering after you finish the Epi-Plex/M-test cycle
    Alright cool man

    ABE is great! I have two more weeks left. EPI PLEX sounds good to bridge. Im going to stack with creatine. Prolly wont go off creatine now that im back on it.

    Other products? What do you suggest?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by ryane87 View Post
    Agree with the above. At least a 4 week break between the ABE and M-Test. The Epi-Plex you can either choose to cycle or not since it can have long term benefits.
    Yea man, i like the sound of bridging with EPI PLEX. Thats good news that i can choose to cycle or not with EPI PLEX. I just want to make sure i understood that correctly, so I can use EPI PLEX / Creatine stack as part of a daily staple?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Whey View Post
    Yea man, i like the sound of bridging with EPI PLEX. Thats good news that i can choose to cycle or not with EPI PLEX. I just want to make sure i understood that correctly, so I can use EPI PLEX / Creatine stack as part of a daily staple?
    Yes sir
    It's Bea, fcker. Bea Mother****ing Arthur. Dammit........lol

    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Whey View Post
    Alright cool man

    ABE is great! I have two more weeks left. EPI PLEX sounds good to bridge. Im going to stack with creatine. Prolly wont go off creatine now that im back on it.

    Other products? What do you suggest?
    I'm glad you're enjoying ABE, its definitely one of the best out there in the natural anabolics category. And yeah creatine doesn't need to be cycled, you can stay on that for as long as you'd like. EpiPlex would be a good product to use in between for sure.

    If you're enjoying ABE, I would recommend checking out Alphamax XT. Like M-Test and ABE, Alphamax XT would require a break between cycles, but its a great all in one natural anabolic. Alphamax XT also contains forskolin to help improve body composition, as well as ashwagandha for to help with stress. It might be worth trying out after your M-Test run if you're interested in trying someting different - the feedback on the forums has been great
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  8. To touch on your original Anabeta Elite cycle, you can run forskolin for 12 weeks. I don't see this at all on the logs I read, but I like to pre load with forskolin for 4 weeks then take a forskolin containing product like Anabeta Elite or AlphaMax XT.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  9. Quote Originally Posted by ryane87 View Post
    Yes sir
    Thats awesome thanks man

  10. Quote Originally Posted by john.patterson View Post
    I'm glad you're enjoying ABE, its definitely one of the best out there in the natural anabolics category. And yeah creatine doesn't need to be cycled, you can stay on that for as long as you'd like. EpiPlex would be a good product to use in between for sure.

    If you're enjoying ABE, I would recommend checking out Alphamax XT. Like M-Test and ABE, Alphamax XT would require a break between cycles, but its a great all in one natural anabolic. Alphamax XT also contains forskolin to help improve body composition, as well as ashwagandha for to help with stress. It might be worth trying out after your M-Test run if you're interested in trying someting different - the feedback on the forums has been great
    Yea i would definately give Alphamax XT a try. Thank you for the suggestion. Im loving this new natural anabolic route.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    To touch on your original Anabeta Elite cycle, you can run forskolin for 12 weeks. I don't see this at all on the logs I read, but I like to pre load with forskolin for 4 weeks then take a forskolin containing product like Anabeta Elite or AlphaMax XT.
    Cool thx that sounds good. Im going to continue the forskolin while in bridging to M Test with Creatine and Epi Plex

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Whey View Post
    Yea i would definately give Alphamax XT a try. Thank you for the suggestion. Im loving this new natural anabolic route.
    The natural anabolic market has come a long way, and it sounds like you've been reading up and choosing good products to use. If you're considering Alphamax XT when you finish up your M-Test cycle let me know. There are often sales on the AM sponsor websites for Alphamax XT - so we can try to find you a solid deal when you're looking to buy your next natural anabolic cycle
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
  13. Cycling / Bridging Supplements


    Quote Originally Posted by Whey View Post
    Yea i would definately give Alphamax XT a try. Thank you for the suggestion. Im loving this new natural anabolic route.
    There are a few solid products on the market. Just follow some logs online and look at both sponsored and unsponsored reviews/logs. If you do end up trying AlphaMax xt, you can get it from Nutriverse for a really good deal right now. Just use promo code AM5 at checkout and get 20% off when product is added to cart plus additional 5% off when using that promo code I just gave you.

    https://www.nutri-verse.com/alphamax...erformax-labs/


    When trying new products, I like to keep a personal journal/log of what I see from each so I can look back for reference and decide on what products I responded best to and create a nice stack.

    Good luck!
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  14. Like said above it's always good to give yourself a break after natural anabolic cycles. Alphamax xt would be a good next option as well as FD2, xgels, or anafuse.
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

  15. Its summer time, so I was wondering if Horny Goat Weed - Epimedium would be ok to consume daily while I'm bridging to my next natural anabolic stack? Do I have to wait till I start my next natty cycle?

  16. Body sometimes needs to reset.... I'm currently on a hiatus off supplements. Itching to get back started.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by SwoleNation View Post
    Body sometimes needs to reset.... I'm currently on a hiatus off supplements. Itching to get back started.
    Ok thanks

  18. Just FYI I finally notice the hunger increase with Anabeta Elite at 3 caps twice a day.

  19. If you have a good pct 4 weeks is plenty. I'm starting and mdrol cycle in 3 weeks for 4 weeks off total from my last 4 andro cycle. I personally use laxogenin to bridge cycles and keep most of my gains thinking about trying epicatchen and going natural for a couple months after my next cycle of mdrol which deff requires more than 4 weeks honestly I thought people doing natty prohormones only stop 4 for weeks after doing 8-12 weeks so there body doesn't build up immunity.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-27-2008, 04:11 PM
  2. Post Post Cycle Support? (Supplements)
    By jwilds73 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-16-2007, 01:42 AM
  3. Cycle "support" supplements
    By CryingEmo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-10-2007, 09:47 PM
  4. OTC Bridging Supplements
    By labrad in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-28-2003, 05:20 PM
Log in
Log in