Cycling / Bridging Supplements

Whey

Whey

Awards
  • Established
So my understanding general rule of thumb is 8 weeks on and 4 weeks off when using supplements.

I'm coming to the end of my Anabeta Elite cycle - 8 weeks (originally wanted to do 12 weeks, but concerned that it would be too long from what I've been told)

I have a 8 week stack - Epi Plex (4 weeks), M Test (8 weeks). Just the M Test for last 4 weeks.

Now can I go back to back Anabeta Elite to the Epi Plex/ M Test stack?

Or do I have to take a 4 week break in between stacks, and maybe just bridge the 2 cycles with creatine during the 4 weeks off?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
The general rule for any natural anabolics is to take a break. M-test and ABE are both natural anabolics, so I would recommend taking a 4-6 week break. I don't see an issue with using (-)-Epi between the two, but I would give yourself a break from any natural hormonal products.

Did you enjoy your ABE cycle? There's a few other great products out there that might also be worth considering after you finish the Epi-Plex/M-test cycle

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Agree with the above. At least a 4 week break between the ABE and M-Test. The Epi-Plex you can either choose to cycle or not since it can have long term benefits.

Whey

Whey

Awards
  • Established
The general rule for any natural anabolics is to take a break. M-test and ABE are both natural anabolics, so I would recommend taking a 4-6 week break. I don't see an issue with using (-)-Epi between the two, but I would give yourself a break from any natural hormonal products.

Did you enjoy your ABE cycle? There's a few other great products out there that might also be worth considering after you finish the Epi-Plex/M-test cycle
Alright cool man

ABE is great! I have two more weeks left. EPI PLEX sounds good to bridge. Im going to stack with creatine. Prolly wont go off creatine now that im back on it.

Other products? What do you suggest?

Whey

Whey

Awards
  • Established
Agree with the above. At least a 4 week break between the ABE and M-Test. The Epi-Plex you can either choose to cycle or not since it can have long term benefits.
Yea man, i like the sound of bridging with EPI PLEX. Thats good news that i can choose to cycle or not with EPI PLEX. I just want to make sure i understood that correctly, so I can use EPI PLEX / Creatine stack as part of a daily staple?

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Yea man, i like the sound of bridging with EPI PLEX. Thats good news that i can choose to cycle or not with EPI PLEX. I just want to make sure i understood that correctly, so I can use EPI PLEX / Creatine stack as part of a daily staple?
Yes sir

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Alright cool man

ABE is great! I have two more weeks left. EPI PLEX sounds good to bridge. Im going to stack with creatine. Prolly wont go off creatine now that im back on it.

Other products? What do you suggest?
I'm glad you're enjoying ABE, its definitely one of the best out there in the natural anabolics category. And yeah creatine doesn't need to be cycled, you can stay on that for as long as you'd like. EpiPlex would be a good product to use in between for sure.

If you're enjoying ABE, I would recommend checking out Alphamax XT. Like M-Test and ABE, Alphamax XT would require a break between cycles, but its a great all in one natural anabolic. Alphamax XT also contains forskolin to help improve body composition, as well as ashwagandha for to help with stress. It might be worth trying out after your M-Test run if you're interested in trying someting different - the feedback on the forums has been great

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
To touch on your original Anabeta Elite cycle, you can run forskolin for 12 weeks. I don't see this at all on the logs I read, but I like to pre load with forskolin for 4 weeks then take a forskolin containing product like Anabeta Elite or AlphaMax XT.

Whey

Whey

Awards
  • Established
I'm glad you're enjoying ABE, its definitely one of the best out there in the natural anabolics category. And yeah creatine doesn't need to be cycled, you can stay on that for as long as you'd like. EpiPlex would be a good product to use in between for sure.

If you're enjoying ABE, I would recommend checking out Alphamax XT. Like M-Test and ABE, Alphamax XT would require a break between cycles, but its a great all in one natural anabolic. Alphamax XT also contains forskolin to help improve body composition, as well as ashwagandha for to help with stress. It might be worth trying out after your M-Test run if you're interested in trying someting different - the feedback on the forums has been great
Yea i would definately give Alphamax XT a try. Thank you for the suggestion. Im loving this new natural anabolic route.

Whey

Whey

Awards
  • Established
To touch on your original Anabeta Elite cycle, you can run forskolin for 12 weeks. I don't see this at all on the logs I read, but I like to pre load with forskolin for 4 weeks then take a forskolin containing product like Anabeta Elite or AlphaMax XT.
Cool thx that sounds good. Im going to continue the forskolin while in bridging to M Test with Creatine and Epi Plex

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Yea i would definately give Alphamax XT a try. Thank you for the suggestion. Im loving this new natural anabolic route.
The natural anabolic market has come a long way, and it sounds like you've been reading up and choosing good products to use. If you're considering Alphamax XT when you finish up your M-Test cycle let me know. There are often sales on the AM sponsor websites for Alphamax XT - so we can try to find you a solid deal when you're looking to buy your next natural anabolic cycle

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There are a few solid products on the market. Just follow some logs online and look at both sponsored and unsponsored reviews/logs. If you do end up trying AlphaMax xt, you can get it from Nutriverse for a really good deal right now. Just use promo code AM5 at checkout and get 20% off when product is added to cart plus additional 5% off when using that promo code I just gave you.

https://www.nutri-verse.com/alphamax-xt-by-performax-labs/

When trying new products, I like to keep a personal journal/log of what I see from each so I can look back for reference and decide on what products I responded best to and create a nice stack.

Good luck!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Like said above it's always good to give yourself a break after natural anabolic cycles. Alphamax xt would be a good next option as well as FD2, xgels, or anafuse.

Whey

Whey

Awards
  • Established
Its summer time, so I was wondering if Horny Goat Weed - Epimedium would be ok to consume daily while I'm bridging to my next natural anabolic stack? Do I have to wait till I start my next natty cycle?

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Body sometimes needs to reset.... I'm currently on a hiatus off supplements. Itching to get back started.

Whey

Whey

Awards
  • Established
Just FYI I finally notice the hunger increase with Anabeta Elite at 3 caps twice a day.

Joseph2288

Awards
If you have a good pct 4 weeks is plenty. I'm starting and mdrol cycle in 3 weeks for 4 weeks off total from my last 4 andro cycle. I personally use laxogenin to bridge cycles and keep most of my gains thinking about trying epicatchen and going natural for a couple months after my next cycle of mdrol which deff requires more than 4 weeks honestly I thought people doing natty prohormones only stop 4 for weeks after doing 8-12 weeks so there body doesn't build up immunity.