Bloodshed War

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I see everyone talking about the Raw version and comparing it to Alphamine. Has anyone had experience with the War version? I plan on using it soon because I'm not a fan of Yohimbe. Any flavor recommendations?

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
I tried War version with 4 samples. Orange Starcrush (if i am not mistaken about the spelling).

I prefer War over OG Alphamine. I am not a fan of Yohimbe too.

I just got my UK version of OG Alphamine. Havent tried yet. It is yohimbe free.

1497879908055.jpg

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I used the war version when mind and muscle first got it. Definitely found it to work better than the OG alpha. Just my opinion.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Big fan of Bloodshred War and have gone through a few tubs of the orange starcrush, have a few other flavors in the stash but really like the orange so have yet to venture out. Mixability is a little blah (leaves some residue in the glass) but other than that I really enjoy this stuff.

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bloooeshred war is legit! My wife uses it, but I have tried it a few times and love it. I was a fan of OG alphamine and I fell WAR is on par with it. Hawaiian Colada is really good!

Personally I use the RAW edition and I love it preworkout. Grape bubblegum is delicious

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i'm glad you guys are saying even the war version is better than alphamine....I did not enjoy that stuff at all

seems like everyone has tried the orange, I'm not a big fan of the orange but no complaints, so I might roll with that one

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I tried War version with 4 samples. Orange Starcrush (if i am not mistaken about the spelling).

I prefer War over OG Alphamine. I am not a fan of Yohimbe too.

I just got my UK version of OG Alphamine. Havent tried yet. It is yohimbe free.

View attachment 150291
UK version still the original formula?

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i'm glad you guys are saying even the war version is better than alphamine....I did not enjoy that stuff at all

seems like everyone has tried the orange, I'm not a big fan of the orange but no complaints, so I might roll with that one
Personally for me orange was just a nice change up. I dont see too many orange flavored supplements so just something new is welcomed. Fruit punch, blue raz & watermelon just turn me off, have used these flavors way to much over the years haha

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Personally for me orange was just a nice change up. I dont see too many orange flavored supplements so just something new is welcomed. Fruit punch, blue raz & watermelon just turn me off, have used these flavors way to much over the years haha
Haha blue raz is hit or miss with me....but a nice change up is always a good thing

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm running a log right now and loving it! Grape flavor is on point too

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just looked over the log, has me excited to start
Sounds good, honestly having used both versions of alphamine I would definitely put this above them. Been using two scoops in the morning pwo and another in the afternoon for a lil pick me up. 0 crashes and has replaced the iced coffee I'd usually drink so saving money and cals

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hawaiian Colada is my fave. All 3 have a similar residual sweet aftertaste.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hawaiian Colada is my fave. All 3 have a similar residual sweet aftertaste.
that's what I ended up going with....I know everyone in here said orange is what they've tried....I'm not a fan of orange stuff all that much....someone said it's a perfect blend of coconut and pineapple.....heres to the next 4 weeks before the beach!

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has anybody who's run/are running Bloodshed War edition used Ignit3?

I'm considering ordering some Ignit3 and would like to know of any comparisons in regards to their fat loss effects?

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
I love the War version. I use it strictly for mood enhancement. Even while bulking lol

Couldn't stand the cold sweats from the Raw though.

ExLard

Awards

I'm considering ordering some Ignit3 and would like to know of any comparisons in regards to their fat loss effects?
Ignit3 pretty much has Bloodshr3d Raw's [Caffeine + alpha-Yohimbine + Synergists] ingredient profile and a bunch of extra stuff that wouldn't taste good in a powdered fat burner. Bloodshr3d is kind of a tasty Ignit3 lite :p

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have gone through two tubs of War... Starcrush and Grape. Stuff works really well. I normally take it first thing in the morning before my first shake... Mood and appetite control on point. Have also taken it as a preworkout, excellent focus and energy.

Don't usually step on the scale, but based on clothing fitting looser and mirror, definitely dropped a few lbs along the way.

Will use again.

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
Have gone through two tubs of War... Starcrush and Grape. Stuff works really well. I normally take it first thing in the morning before my first shake... Mood and appetite control on point. Have also taken it as a preworkout, excellent focus and energy.

Don't usually step on the scale, but based on clothing fitting looser and mirror, definitely dropped a few lbs along the way.

Will use again.
How's the grape tastes?

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Grape is awesome

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Purely fat loss, I'd go Ignit3.

Bloodshr3d will kick in faster though due to being a powder, and it also tastes good.

Any reason you're comparing BSW to Ignit3? BSR would be the better comparison due to both Ignit3 and BSR using rauwolscine.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Purely fat loss, I'd go Ignit3.

Bloodshr3d will kick in faster though due to being a powder, and it also tastes good.

Any reason you're comparing BSW to Ignit3? BSR would be the better comparison due to both Ignit3 and BSR using rauwolscine.
Thank you for the Ignit3 recommendation.

It was just a question I threw in to the thread as I'm trying to decide between Ignit3 and Assass1nate and thought BloodShr3d might also be comparible.

BloodShred Raw would have been my preferred choice over all the other three products, but unfortunately it's not available over here in the U.K.