Bloodshed War

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Bloodshed War

I see everyone talking about the Raw version and comparing it to Alphamine. Has anyone had experience with the War version? I plan on using it soon because I'm not a fan of Yohimbe. Any flavor recommendations?
    Gotti10 for 10% off at Mindandmuscle.com
    AM15 for 15% off at Mrsupps.com

2. I tried War version with 4 samples. Orange Starcrush (if i am not mistaken about the spelling).

I prefer War over OG Alphamine. I am not a fan of Yohimbe too.

I just got my UK version of OG Alphamine. Havent tried yet. It is yohimbe free.

Name:  1497879908055.jpg
Views: 221
Size:  51.6 KB
    •   

3. I used the war version when mind and muscle first got it. Definitely found it to work better than the OG alpha. Just my opinion.
    Mind and Muscle Lead Rep
    USE CODE 10off for a discount
    www.mindandmuscle.com

4. Big fan of Bloodshred War and have gone through a few tubs of the orange starcrush, have a few other flavors in the stash but really like the orange so have yet to venture out. Mixability is a little blah (leaves some residue in the glass) but other than that I really enjoy this stuff.

5. Bloooeshred war is legit! My wife uses it, but I have tried it a few times and love it. I was a fan of OG alphamine and I fell WAR is on par with it. Hawaiian Colada is really good!

Personally I use the RAW edition and I love it preworkout. Grape bubblegum is delicious
    •   

6. i'm glad you guys are saying even the war version is better than alphamine....I did not enjoy that stuff at all

seems like everyone has tried the orange, I'm not a big fan of the orange but no complaints, so I might roll with that one

7. Quote Originally Posted by JAMES1980 View Post
    I tried War version with 4 samples. Orange Starcrush (if i am not mistaken about the spelling).

I prefer War over OG Alphamine. I am not a fan of Yohimbe too.

I just got my UK version of OG Alphamine. Havent tried yet. It is yohimbe free.

Name:  1497879908055.jpg
Views: 221
Size:  51.6 KB
    UK version still the original formula?

8. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    i'm glad you guys are saying even the war version is better than alphamine....I did not enjoy that stuff at all

seems like everyone has tried the orange, I'm not a big fan of the orange but no complaints, so I might roll with that one
    Personally for me orange was just a nice change up. I dont see too many orange flavored supplements so just something new is welcomed. Fruit punch, blue raz & watermelon just turn me off, have used these flavors way to much over the years haha

9. Quote Originally Posted by carguy123 View Post
    Personally for me orange was just a nice change up. I dont see too many orange flavored supplements so just something new is welcomed. Fruit punch, blue raz & watermelon just turn me off, have used these flavors way to much over the years haha
    Haha blue raz is hit or miss with me....but a nice change up is always a good thing

10. I'm running a log right now and loving it! Grape flavor is on point too

11. Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post
    I'm running a log right now and loving it! Grape flavor is on point too
    just looked over the log, has me excited to start

12. It tastes like chocolate orange to me.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    just looked over the log, has me excited to start
    Sounds good, honestly having used both versions of alphamine I would definitely put this above them. Been using two scoops in the morning pwo and another in the afternoon for a lil pick me up. 0 crashes and has replaced the iced coffee I'd usually drink so saving money and cals
  14. Bloodshed War

Edit

15. Hawaiian Colada is my fave. All 3 have a similar residual sweet aftertaste.
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP
    Use JEBROOK30 for 30% off at http://olympusuk.com/
    E-mail product questions to jebrook@olympus-labs.com

16. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    Hawaiian Colada is my fave. All 3 have a similar residual sweet aftertaste.
    that's what I ended up going with....I know everyone in here said orange is what they've tried....I'm not a fan of orange stuff all that much....someone said it's a perfect blend of coconut and pineapple.....heres to the next 4 weeks before the beach!

17. Has anybody who's run/are running Bloodshed War edition used Ignit3?

I'm considering ordering some Ignit3 and would like to know of any comparisons in regards to their fat loss effects?

18. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    UK version still the original formula?
    It is promoted as OG at the moment. Different from current US version.

19. I love the War version. I use it strictly for mood enhancement. Even while bulking lol

Couldn't stand the cold sweats from the Raw though.

20. Quote Originally Posted by Slims View Post
    Has anybody who's run/are running Bloodshed War edition used Ignit3?

I'm considering ordering some Ignit3 and would like to know of any comparisons in regards to their fat loss effects?
    Ignit3 pretty much has Bloodshr3d Raw's [Caffeine + alpha-Yohimbine + Synergists] ingredient profile and a bunch of extra stuff that wouldn't taste good in a powdered fat burner. Bloodshr3d is kind of a tasty Ignit3 lite :P

21. Have gone through two tubs of War... Starcrush and Grape. Stuff works really well. I normally take it first thing in the morning before my first shake... Mood and appetite control on point. Have also taken it as a preworkout, excellent focus and energy.

Don't usually step on the scale, but based on clothing fitting looser and mirror, definitely dropped a few lbs along the way.

Will use again.

22. Quote Originally Posted by SwoleNation View Post
    Have gone through two tubs of War... Starcrush and Grape. Stuff works really well. I normally take it first thing in the morning before my first shake... Mood and appetite control on point. Have also taken it as a preworkout, excellent focus and energy.

Don't usually step on the scale, but based on clothing fitting looser and mirror, definitely dropped a few lbs along the way.

Will use again.
    How's the grape tastes?

23. Grape is awesome

24. Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post
    Grape is awesome
    Yea both flavors ive tried were pretty good.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Slims View Post
    Has anybody who's run/are running Bloodshed War edition used Ignit3?

Purely fat loss, I'd go Ignit3.

Bloodshr3d will kick in faster though due to being a powder, and it also tastes good.

Any reason you're comparing BSW to Ignit3? BSR would be the better comparison due to both Ignit3 and BSR using rauwolscine.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    Use BECKI30 for 30% off your order at olympus-labs.com and olympusuk.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. silent post for our troops going to war..
    By BigAl in forum General Chat
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-20-2003, 10:58 AM
  2. pres bush will be on at 10:15pm...war
    By BigAl in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-20-2003, 10:15 AM
  3. War On Ephedra Spans To Other Supplements
    By ex_banana-eater in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-20-2003, 02:23 AM
  4. Wars Started!!