OL Ignit3 vs OL Assass1nate

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Which of these two products is the best "Shredder" and which would you recommend for fat loss.
I know they're both very different in how they work and the different pathways they use, with one being non stim, inc GDA, and the other including stims. Not too concerned when it comes to the stims, just want to know which is best.

Thank You
Reps On Offer

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd recommend Ignit3. It has a lot of positive reviews and i've used it many times with success.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Have you used Ignit3?
Ignit3 was fortunate enough to xtyler and myself as the formulators. I still stand by it being the most effective OTC fat burner to date. Have had countless people provide overwhelmingly positive feedback.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ignit3 was fortunate enough to xtyler and myself as the formulators. I still stand by it being the most effective OTC fat burner to date. Have had countless people provide overwhelmingly positive feedback.
Thank you.
I have researched into and read most, if not all, of the reviews of both supplements. They both sound great, both look great and both have solid reviews, hence why it's been hard to pick between the two.

What did you and xtyler notice from Ignit3 in terms of it's fat loss effects?