Looking to get my fat loss supplement stack looked over. Anything I should change?

ExLard

Awards
Basic Stats:

Height: 5'10
Weight: 257 pounds

I swear I'm not a fitness noob! I have a chronic habit of letting myself go after bad wrestling/running/lifting injuries and I've been between 215 to 285 pounds since 2011. I lean to an endomorphic skeletal structure even on my low weight swings.

Exercise

Stretch -> A B A routine built around Greyskull LP + tons of plugins, followed by 15 minutes of HIIT and a 4 mile walk.

Compound lift stats

Squats: 335 3 x 5 +
Bench: 245 3 x 5+
Deadlift: 390 1 x 5+
OHP: 160 3 x 5+
Pendlay rows: 195 3 x 8

Diet: 2300-2500 calories a day. Aim to keep carbs under 50 grams a day while eating tons of fibrous veggies and ~6 servings of grilled meat. 1-2 tbsp olive oil with each meal of veggies + meat.

Now for the part I'd like looked over: Supplements

------------------------------------

Core components:

• Forskolin-95
  • ECY via Olympus Labs Ignit3 + Bronkaid
  • Olympus Labs Assass1nate as a GDA. Queen Bee Acid added to this creates a poor man's Evomuse Epitome
  • Evomuse BRITE
  • Standard "commonly deficient" nutrients: Zinc, Magnesium, Potassium, Vit K2, D3, Fish Oil
Upon waking up:

1.8 grams fish oil (350 / 250 mg EHA / DPA)
3 caps Olympus Labs Ignit3
2 squirts Evomuse Brite
25 mg Forskolin-95
25 mg Ephedrine HCL
500-750 mg Potassium Citrate Powder in water
400 mg L-Theanine

Lunchtime:

5,000 IU Vitamin D3
200 micrograms Vitamin K2 MK-7
2 squirts Evomuse BRITE
2 caps Olympus Labs Assass1nate with meal + 150 mg Queen Bee Acid (The ingredients pretty much form Evomuse Epitome, plus a little extra)
25 mg Ephedrine HCL
5 grams creatine

Afternoon before workout:

25 mg Forskolin-95
2 squirts Evomuse BRITE

Dinnertime:

1 cap Olympus Labs Assass1nate with meal + 150 mg Queen Bee Acid
500-750 mg Potassium Citrate Powder
400 mg Curcumin w/ Black pepper

Late evening:

450 mg Magnesium 30 mg Zinc via ZMA
200 mg L-Theanine
100 mg Rutaecarpine
3g Glycine
0.5 mg Melatonin

P.brow17

P.brow17

Awards
Looks good man. Careful with adding yohimbine to the EC stack without a beta blocker, puts a lot of stress on your cardiovascular.

Don't overthink it, EC + strict calorie deficit is all you need to lose fat/weight.

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
Some of the new bottles of brite came with 2 ML pumps rather than 1 ML so you might need 1 squirt. Measure you pump first

ExLard

Awards
Looks good man. Careful with adding yohimbine to the EC stack without a beta blocker, puts a lot of stress on your cardiovascular.

Don't overthink it, EC + strict calorie deficit is all you need to lose fat/weight.
Thanks man! The EC has been great over the years for that 5-9% BMR hike and appetite suppression. The other bells and whistles like AMPK activation and insulin sensitizers do help out a bit though :).

Some of the new bottles of brite came with 2 ML pumps rather than 1 ML so you might need 1 squirt. Measure you pump first
Ohhh good to know! I'll measure out the volume tomorrow.

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
I've worked up to 15mg YHCL and it's been awesome. I can handle it and know not everyone can. SNS Yohimbine 2.5 super inexpensive and great to add to hit optimal dosage
I actually like rauwolscine better for a2 atomism. Anecdotally, per daily dose Ignite contains enough rauwolscine to equal 15mg yohimbine

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I actually like rauwolscine better for a2 atomism. Anecdotally, per daily dose Ignite contains enough rauwolscine to equal 15mg yohimbine
Gotcha. I wasn't aware of the actual dosage. I know,for some people, that's a better option as the sides seem to not be prevalent in the rauwolscine.

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
Gotcha. I wasn't aware of the actual dosage. I know,for some people, that's a better option as the sides seem to not be prevalent in the rauwolscine.
Well the rauwolscine is in a blend but Olympus Labs doesn't under dose and 9 mg is the most effective dose lol

ThorBara

ThorBara

Awards
Basic Stats:

Height: 5'10
Weight: 257 pounds

I swear I'm not a fitness noob! I have a chronic habit of letting myself go after bad wrestling/running/lifting injuries and I've been between 215 to 285 pounds since 2011. I lean to an endomorphic skeletal structure even on my low weight swings.

Exercise

Stretch -> A B A routine built around Greyskull LP + tons of plugins, followed by 15 minutes of HIIT and a 4 mile walk.

Compound lift stats

Squats: 335 3 x 5 +
Bench: 245 3 x 5+
Deadlift: 390 1 x 5+
OHP: 160 3 x 5+
Pendlay rows: 195 3 x 8

Diet: 2300-2500 calories a day. Aim to keep carbs under 50 grams a day while eating tons of fibrous veggies and ~6 servings of grilled meat. 1-2 tbsp olive oil with each meal of veggies + meat.

Now for the part I'd like looked over: Supplements

------------------------------------

Core components:

• Forskolin-95
  • ECY via Olympus Labs Ignit3 + Bronkaid
  • Olympus Labs Assass1nate as a GDA. Queen Bee Acid added to this creates a poor man's Evomuse Epitome
  • Evomuse BRITE
  • Standard "commonly deficient" nutrients: Zinc, Magnesium, Potassium, Vit K2, D3, Fish Oil
Upon waking up:

1.8 grams fish oil (350 / 250 mg EHA / DPA)
3 caps Olympus Labs Ignit3
2 squirts Evomuse Brite
25 mg Forskolin-95
25 mg Ephedrine HCL
500-750 mg Potassium Citrate Powder in water
400 mg L-Theanine

Lunchtime:

5,000 IU Vitamin D3
200 micrograms Vitamin K2 MK-7
2 squirts Evomuse BRITE
2 caps Olympus Labs Assass1nate with meal + 150 mg Queen Bee Acid (The ingredients pretty much form Evomuse Epitome, plus a little extra)
25 mg Ephedrine HCL
5 grams creatine

Afternoon before workout:

25 mg Forskolin-95
2 squirts Evomuse BRITE

Dinnertime:

1 cap Olympus Labs Assass1nate with meal + 150 mg Queen Bee Acid
500-750 mg Potassium Citrate Powder
400 mg Curcumin w/ Black pepper

Late evening:

450 mg Magnesium 30 mg Zinc via ZMA
200 mg L-Theanine
100 mg Rutaecarpine
3g Glycine
0.5 mg Melatonin
Great stack

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Some nice supplements there, some things I notice or would suggest changing..

I am only seeing 2 doses of Bronkaid, and only one 3 capsule dose in the morning of IGNIT3?

Unless this is already putting you over the top, the goal is to take 1 Bronkaid with 200mg caffeine, and a baby aspirin three times a day. Interestingly enough, you can substitute the aspirin with 25mg F95 per dose. The Alpha-Y does not really do you any good for fat burning unless you do fasted cardio post dose, so in a sense, that first and only dose of IGNIT3 is not being used to good affect.

People commonly take their ECY stack first thing in the morning for fasted cardio and then just stick with ECA for the remaining 2 doses. Obviously you may need to invest in an additional fat burner to make this happen. Performax Oxymax XT happens to be built perfectly to stack with Bronkaid as it has 200mg caffeine and the 25mg F95 is already in there, as well as a dose of ultra smooth Alpha-Y (not gonna hurt). Then it has the added feel good attributes from the Eria Jarensis!

This is what I have found from my own research and experimentation..

ExLard

Awards
Some nice supplements there, some things I notice or would suggest changing..

I am only seeing 2 doses of Bronkaid, and only one 3 capsule dose in the morning of IGNIT3?

Unless this is already putting you over the top, the goal is to take 1 Bronkaid with 200mg caffeine, and a baby aspirin three times a day. Interestingly enough, you can substitute the aspirin with 25mg F95 per dose. The Alpha-Y does not really do you any good for fat burning unless you do fasted cardio post dose, so in a sense, that first and only dose of IGNIT3 is not being used to good affect.

People commonly take their ECY stack first thing in the morning for fasted cardio and then just stick with ECA for the remaining 2 doses. Obviously you may need to invest in an additional fat burner to make this happen. Performax Oxymax XT happens to be built perfectly to stack with Bronkaid as it has 200mg caffeine and the 25mg F95 is already in there, as well as a dose of ultra smooth Alpha-Y (not gonna hurt). Then it has the added feel good attributes from the Eria Jarensis!

This is what I have found from my own research and experimentation..
Thanks for the feedback! Unfortunately with the ECA thing, I have the "caffeine sensitive" genetic marker according to 23andme, which means caffeine metabolizes slower in me than in most of the population. I usually take my ignit3 dose around 8 a.m but I still find myself jittery at around 12 A.M, which is why I have rutaecarpine in my late-evening stack. I'm a little wary about using stims past 2 p.m

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Agreed. Sometimes more isn't always better and it starts confusing you as what supplement is doing what. A diet and caloric deficit will be the main factors when cutting and the supplements are just there to aid the process.

ExLard

Awards
Also, forgot to mention that my breakfast has pretty much been replaced by fish oil and. I find that taking my stim stack with my fish oil kills my appetite until noon, and I commute to work through NYC so I've been making use of that Rauwolscine to an extent.

Should I take a break from ignit3 after say, two bottles? It's gonna take me the better part of half a year to hit my target weight of 200 at my current pace, and that's an awful long time to screw with my A2 receptors.

Thinking about swapping it out for Bloodshr3d or oxymax for a pack after I run through two bottles @ 3 caps/day.

Willing to take suggestions for any and all caffeine-oriented fat burner blends if there's a better one out there than ignit3, Bloodshred, and Oxymax that I haven't found

P.brow17

P.brow17

Awards
Also, forgot to mention that my breakfast has pretty much been replaced by fish oil and. I find that taking my stim stack with my fish oil kills my appetite until noon, and I commute to work through NYC so I've been making use of that Rauwolscine to an extent.

Should I take a break from ignit3 after say, two bottles? It's gonna take me the better part of half a year to hit my target weight of 200 at my current pace, and that's an awful long time to screw with my A2 receptors.

Thinking about swapping it out for Bloodshr3d or oxymax for a pack after I run through two bottles @ 3 caps/day.

Willing to take suggestions for any and all caffeine-oriented fat burner blends if there's a better one out there than ignit3, Bloodshred, and Oxymax that I haven't found
You do know that taking a fish oil supplement can quite easily knock you out of a fasted state right? If you are taking it with your alpha-Y, you're essentially wasting the alpha-Y

ExLard

Awards
You do know that taking a fish oil supplement can quite easily knock you out of a fasted state right? If you are taking it with your alpha-Y, you're essentially wasting the alpha-Y
D'oh fair point. I'll keep my first BRITE dose and fish oil for lunch from now on then. Thanks!

ExLard

Awards
Holy crap. I am consistently losing 0.2-0.4 pounds in a 4 hour stretch doing my standard 40-60 minutes of NYC commuting LISS + Hour of elliptical at my workplace gym. I've been doing all this with ECY + Forskolin: This is insane, I'm at 253.9 pounds already and I know it isn't water weight!

(Been eating in the 1800-2000 calorie range over the last 4 days)

P.brow17

P.brow17

Awards
In conjunction with the metabolism boost and daily cardio, as long as you keep your calories in check you can expect to see some rapid weight/fat loss! Nice work mate

Any reason why you are taking your creatine at lunch time instead of pre/post workout?

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
In conjunction with the metabolism boost and daily cardio, as long as you keep your calories in check you can expect to see some rapid weight/fat loss! Nice work mate

Any reason why you are taking your creatine at lunch time instead of pre/post workout?
From my understanding once serum levels are met creatine can be dosed at anytime throughout the day.