Growth Hormone Supplements

HellAtlantic

HellAtlantic

Awards
  • Established
Are there any natural growth hormone supplements I could look at? Not looking for anything I would inject or anything that would make Barry Bonds hit 70 homeruns in a year, just a natural GH supplement.

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Are there any natural growth hormone supplements I could look at? Not looking for anything I would inject or anything that would make Barry Bonds hit 70 homeruns in a year, just a natural GH supplement.
Many claim that GABA which is a sleep aid helps with natural GH production

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Growth factor xt by SNS at strong supplement shop would be a good natural growth product. Also look into natural anabolics as well.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Blue stars GH peak was the best natural product I ever used

HellAtlantic

HellAtlantic

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the info bro's. Will look at all these recommendations.

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Are you talking GH or IGF-1?

Cause if IGF-1 I have tried Orig1n which is a natty muscle builder that helps raise IGF-1 signals and I gained 4lbs of muscle in a month.

HellAtlantic

HellAtlantic

Awards
  • Established
About 7 hours but it's not very often I get deep sleep. I wake up about 2-3 times a nite.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There's a few that are put out by APS and hi tech that have some great ingredients as wells as growth xt by SNS. All are going to do more to effect precursors than anything.

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
About 7 hours but it's not very often I get deep sleep. I wake up about 2-3 times a nite.
If possible you should try to aim for more sleep (8-9h) and a sleep aid will help you reach that goal if your schedule permits it and IMO if I had to pick between a good night of sleep or a GH supplement (other than sleep aids) to give me a boost in GH I would without a doubt go with sleep. There's various sleep aids out there Melatonin being one of them and GABA as well. When taking Melatonin watch out not to overdose on it because many companies but well above 1mg which in my experience a I get sleep hangover and I feel groggy all day. Research shows that less than 1MG of melatonin (somewhere in the ballpark of 0.7mg) is the perfect amount for a average male although it's easier and lifters aren't average lol I I would just go ahead and take 1MG. I would cycle a week off every few months even tho it says you can stay on it in order to clean up those receptors. When taking GABA I have taken up to 3g which was a bit high so I would say start off with 1g and move up from there if needed. You can also pick up some ZMA which gives wicked vivid dreams (due to the deep sleep) I would dose with whatever the bottle says unfortunately I can't remember the perfect dosage for this supplement. If you take all 3 of those with 8-9h of sleep you will sleep like a baby and your GH will be through the roof.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As mentioned already, Orig1n is an awesome natty GH supp. It is great for muscle fullness, nutrient digestion, and recovery. It's also on 50% off sale so barely over a buck a day for 30 servings. Use FATHERS50 until midnight tonight.

https://olympus-labs.com/product/orig1n/

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Growth factor xt by SNS at strong supplement shop would be a good natural growth product. Also look into natural anabolics as well.
This is a solid product. Do not think that these products will elevate GH levels to an abnormal amount though. GFXT and all other supplements marketed to boost GH will help you sleep better which in turn may elevate GH production and increase recovery. I have also noticed with GFXT and other similar products, I could get the same amount of sleep, or slightly less, and feel better in the morning. Probably due to a more restful night's sleep.

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
Are you talking GH or IGF-1?

Cause if IGF-1 I have tried Orig1n which is a natty muscle builder that helps raise IGF-1 signals and I gained 4lbs of muscle in a month.
GH. I want the fountain of youth!
Just wanted to add my 0.02. IGF-1 and HGH are directly related in that increased HGH levels will result in increased IGF-1 levels. IGF-1 levels are often the "holy grail" of legitimate HGH because a significant increase in IGF-1 levels signify that you have legitimate HGH.

As some other users have mentioned, you're not going to find a legal product that can significantly increase HGH or IGF-1 levels to supra-physiological levels. The recombinant technology behind HGH production is starting to get better and lower the cost of HGH production, this is evident by the multiple brands of HGH available (Genotropin, Norditropin, Humatrope, etc) as well as the pricing of chinese factory GH. However, for IGF-1 there is still some ways to go, as there is only 1 FDA approved IGF-1 product called Increlex and it's only prescribed to children, and it's extremely expensive.

Another important thing to note is that it's very unlikely that any oral, sublingual or topical supplement is going to directly increase HGH production or levels in the body. Usually any type of increase is an indirect increase. As another user note, GABA may increase GH levels by improving sleep and you produce GH in your sleep. That being said, you're not going to see supra-physiological increases in GH levels. There's a reason that real HGH is injected into the body. HGH is an very large molcule, it is a sequence of 191 amino acids. Molecules this large cannot absorbed through the skin or mucous membranes. Insulin, which is 51 amino acids and less than 1/3 of the size of HGH is injected for the same reason and it's significantly smaller than HGH! If there was an effective way to orally, topically or subliminally deliver either HGH or insulin, then pharmaceutical companies would have done so long ago - the majority of people don't like injecting.

My best advice for you is to have your current GH levels tested. If they're within normal range, I would not consider an GH supplement because it's not going to push you beyond natural levels. If your GH levels are in the low range, then a GH supplement may be beneficial for you. Also, realistically speaking the "fountain of youth" type effects you're looking for are going to occur at those above normal levels (otherwise everyone would already have all the "fountain of youth" effects). To get to those supra-physiological levels, you're going to have to inject HGH.

Sorry if this is not what you wanted to hear, but it's the reality for now. Maybe new technologies or ingredients will change that in the future.

HellAtlantic

HellAtlantic

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to add my 0.02. IGF-1 and HGH are directly related in that increased HGH levels will result in increased IGF-1 levels. IGF-1 levels are often the "holy grail" of legitimate HGH because a significant increase in IGF-1 levels signify that you have legitimate HGH.

As some other users have mentioned, you're not going to find a legal product that can significantly increase HGH or IGF-1 levels to supra-physiological levels. The recombinant technology behind HGH production is starting to get better and lower the cost of HGH production, this is evident by the multiple brands of HGH available (Genotropin, Norditropin, Humatrope, etc) as well as the pricing of chinese factory GH. However, for IGF-1 there is still some ways to go, as there is only 1 FDA approved IGF-1 product called Increlex and it's only prescribed to children, and it's extremely expensive.

Another important thing to note is that it's very unlikely that any oral, sublingual or topical supplement is going to directly increase HGH production or levels in the body. Usually any type of increase is an indirect increase. As another user note, GABA may increase GH levels by improving sleep and you produce GH in your sleep. That being said, you're not going to see supra-physiological increases in GH levels. There's a reason that real HGH is injected into the body. HGH is an very large molcule, it is a sequence of 191 amino acids. Molecules this large cannot absorbed through the skin or mucous membranes. Insulin, which is 51 amino acids and less than 1/3 of the size of HGH is injected for the same reason and it's significantly smaller than HGH! If there was an effective way to orally, topically or subliminally deliver either HGH or insulin, then pharmaceutical companies would have done so long ago - the majority of people don't like injecting.

My best advice for you is to have your current GH levels tested. If they're within normal range, I would not consider an GH supplement because it's not going to push you beyond natural levels. If your GH levels are in the low range, then a GH supplement may be beneficial for you. Also, realistically speaking the "fountain of youth" type effects you're looking for are going to occur at those above normal levels (otherwise everyone would already have all the "fountain of youth" effects). To get to those supra-physiological levels, you're going to have to inject HGH.

Sorry if this is not what you wanted to hear, but it's the reality for now. Maybe new technologies or ingredients will change that in the future.
It's exactly what I wanted to hear. It's always a good thing to save money because someone steered me away from something that wasnt going to work as I expected it to and gave me clear and useful advice.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
SNS Growth Factor XT is a solid choice. It won't crazy supraphysiological levels or anything, but I think the better sleep you get will in turn allow for elevated levels.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nothing is going to be in the ballpark of a Barry bonds like result...see what I did there

Like many have mentioned restful sleep may increase it a bit...but personally I wouldn't use sleep aids in hopes of crazy gains....they do make your days a lot more enjoyable feeling refreshed tho

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone actually get any blood work done, especially as you mention SNS Growth Factor XT?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Check out Somatomax OP. Incredible sleep from it, and an amazing mix of GH boosting ingredients. Stuff is legit as it gets.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Check out Somatomax OP. Incredible sleep from it, and an amazing mix of GH boosting ingredients. Stuff is legit as it gets.
Definitely legit, great product

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
As mentioned SNS Growth Factor XT is a perfect option in this realm.

One of the biggest factors to natural gh production is good sleep and this is an almost universally reported effect from growth factor xt.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
I take power patch 25mg real hgh

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
I take power patch 25mg real hgh
Don't mean to be bashing another company or their products, but from a strictly objective and neutral point of view there's a few issues with this product.

1. HGH is a very large molecule of 191 amino acids. Such a large molecule cannot be absorbed through the skin, it's too big. Insulin is 1/3 the size of HGH at 51 amino acids, and even that can't be readily absorbed through the skin. There's a reason both HGH and insulin are injected and not taken orally, sublingually or topically.

2. Each patch claims to contain 25mg of HGH. 1mg of HGH ~ 3IU of HGH. There are 6 patches per month at a cost of $100 a month. That means you're paying $100 for 25*3*6 = 450IU. That comes out to about 0.22 cents per IU. That's after the company has already marked up the cost too. This is significantly cheaper than what pharma HGH and even Chinese generic HGH cost. Just for reference, pharma HGH cost around $3-10/IU and Chinese generic HGH cost around $1-3/IU depending on quality. The patch is coming in at 1/5 cost of even the cheapest Chinese generic HGH. The disparity in cost should be concerning.

3. HGH is a regulated medicine in the United States. That means manufactures have to be licensed by the FDA and manufactures can only sell to licensed health and pharmacy warehouses or approved suppliers. Because HGH is an RX only (prescription only) medication, that means that vendors that these manufactures are selling to have to require a prescription from their consumer.

Those are the 3 biggest concerns that stand out to me. I'd always be wary of things that sound too good to be true. Knowledge is power and always be looking into and researching any supplements you may be buying and under how/why they work.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't mean to be bashing another company or their products, but from a strictly objective and neutral point of view there's a few issues with this product.

1. HGH is a very large molecule of 191 amino acids. Such a large molecule cannot be absorbed through the skin, it's too big. Insulin is 1/3 the size of HGH at 51 amino acids, and even that can't be readily absorbed through the skin. There's a reason both HGH and insulin are injected and not taken orally, sublingually or topically.

2. Each patch claims to contain 25mg of HGH. 1mg of HGH ~ 3IU of HGH. There are 6 patches per month at a cost of $100 a month. That means you're paying $100 for 25*3*6 = 450IU. That comes out to about 0.22 cents per IU. That's after the company has already marked up the cost too. This is significantly cheaper than what pharma HGH and even Chinese generic HGH cost. Just for reference, pharma HGH cost around $3-10/IU and Chinese generic HGH cost around $1-3/IU depending on quality. The patch is coming in at 1/5 cost of even the cheapest Chinese generic HGH. The disparity in cost should be concerning.

3. HGH is a regulated medicine in the United States. That means manufactures have to be licensed by the FDA and manufactures can only sell to licensed health and pharmacy warehouses or approved suppliers. Because HGH is an RX only (prescription only) medication, that means that vendors that these manufactures are selling to have to require a prescription from their consumer.

Those are the 3 biggest concerns that stand out to me. I'd always be wary of things that sound too good to be true. Knowledge is power and always be looking into and researching any supplements you may be buying and under how/why they work.
please don't hold back about this nonsense. it's 100% complete and utter garbage.

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
please don't hold back about this nonsense. it's 100% complete and utter garbage.
I do agree it's very suspect. But because we're a supplement company, people are going to look at our post as somewhat bias and we really are trying to refrain from making any attacks on others in the industry. It's not professional and we'd rather focus on our product's features rather than criticizing others. But in this case, there's too big of a red flag to to ignore and we can come from it at a factual standpoint.

For anyone reading, understand this: If there was a secret all-powerful super ingredient in the legal supplement market, everyone would be using it. There is no secret ingredient or magical blend in the legal supplement industry that can give you the "ultimate results".

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I do agree it's very suspect. But because we're a supplement company, people are going to look at our post as somewhat bias and we really are trying to refrain from making any attacks on others in the industry. It's not professional and we'd rather focus on our product's features rather than criticizing others. But in this case, there's too big of a red flag to to ignore and we can come from it at a factual standpoint.

For anyone reading, understand this: If there was a secret all-powerful super ingredient in the legal supplement market, everyone would be using it. There is no secret ingredient or magical blend in the legal supplement industry that can give you the "ultimate results".
ive done extensive explanations on why transdermal HGH is nonsense. if someone wants to go through my posts to find it, by all means have at it. I refuse to try and be nice to companies who are 100% ripping people off with something that can have ZERO benefits.

wanna low dose your pre-wo? have at it. I'm not gonna fault you if people are saying they enjoy the stim blend.

wanna give people a patch that has a 0% chance of working? GTFO

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

I've been burned by supplements (in this category) before and I refuse to be again. Honestly the ONLY benefit you may see with a product like this is improved sleep and maybe some recovery benefits. As for aiding in new muscle growth, I have yet to experience it. And I tried a lot that hit the market over the years.

-Spaz

compan

compan

Awards

I think you conveyed the message very well without it looking like attacking. Everything is true that you said and ultimately the consumer needs to be educated on that.

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
ive done extensive explanations on why transdermal HGH is nonsense. if someone wants to go through my posts to find it, by all means have at it. I refuse to try and be nice to companies who are 100% ripping people off with something that can have ZERO benefits.

wanna low dose your pre-wo? have at it. I'm not gonna fault you if people are saying they enjoy the stim blend.

I completely understand where you're coming from, there are dozens of products out there that make scientifically and physically impossible claims.

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
I think you conveyed the message very well without it looking like attacking. Everything is true that you said and ultimately the consumer needs to be educated on that.
Appreciate that. Education is huge, but part of our industry is built on instant results/hype so people buy in without doing independent research.

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
I've been burned by supplements (in this category) before and I refuse to be again. Honestly the ONLY benefit you may see with a product like this is improved sleep and maybe some recovery benefits. As for aiding in new muscle growth, I have yet to experience it. And I tried a lot that hit the market over the years.

-Spaz
I think the biggest confusion that consumers have is that there is a difference between "increasing GH levels" and "increasing GH levels to supra-physiological levels". The muscle growth and metabolism benefits are going to come at GH levels that are significantly above the natural range of human production. Legal supplements may slightly elevate your GH levels, but they're not going to significantly bump them up. The bodybuilding benefits come at the above normal levels of GH.

compan

compan

Awards
Appreciate that. Education is huge, but part of our industry is built on instant results/hype so people buy in without doing independent research.
Not just this industry I feel, but most things in general now more than ever. With having everything a click away and fast, fast, fast...patience is slowly leaving society. Nobody has time to put in work for anything anymore it seems. This sort of mindset that becomes more common each day will be what keeps the marketing hype successful in the supplement industry, which is unfortunate. I used to think having mass amounts of information at your finger tips would make society smarter, but it doesn't seem to be the case. Deciphering between real information and fake isn't a growing skill it seems. People like to latch on to things they want to read/hear as fact.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Quit complicating it guys and just tell me the secret pill you use that has same effect as 10ius if GH a day

compan

compan

Awards
Quit complicating it guys and just tell me the secret pill you use that has same effect as 10ius if GH a day
I use the antler spray instead...much better bioavailability. Quick spray in the mouth, on the wrists, chest and behind the ears. Gains so intense you won't even recognize yourself in a week.

Plex78

Plex78

Awards
I take Animal Pak PM before bed, I sleep well and wake rested. Has natural GH boosters in it. Since taking it my recovery has been great and I no longer need to take a nap everyday. Plus I work shift work.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/ageforce/181175-hgh-powerpatch-write.html
http://www.ageforce.com/supplements/powerpatch
I've used the power patch since 2012 and since 2015 every month. I get the bogo extreme 24pack each is ~4.5 in every other month for 100$ so 25$ for six patchs I've used them everyday for a month for a cycle I did had 5lb lean mass gain only supp I was taking to prove to my self they are real . Now I take one every 3 days if I'm lifting or 24 hours after a super heavy deadlift squat day. It recovers my cns very rapidly fat loss, size, vascularity, hair growth Ali's algromalga (sp) great skin and libido!!
And a sense of energy and wellbeing the morning of a patch I take at night after I shower and wear the patch until it falls off.
I can't fine the study but how it works there are tiny needles on the patch loaded with 25mg certified FDA high and over the 8 hours they "inject" the hgh subcutaneously.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
I also take animal park pm everynight good **** right they

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established

Dude I remember you had this one compay line of products don't Evan remember the name and they were complete garbage and you knew it and sell me to ppl anyway then when ppl caught on you pulled the whole your a none responder it was a fodogia and 25rdiol product idk hahaha you hahah

I force is the name

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/ageforce/181175-hgh-powerpatch-write.html
http://www.ageforce.com/supplements/powerpatch
I've used the power patch since 2012 and since 2015 every month. I get the bogo extreme 24pack each is ~4.5 in every other month for 100$ so 25$ for six patchs I've used them everyday for a month for a cycle I did had 5lb lean mass gain only supp I was taking to prove to my self they are real . Now I take one every 3 days if I'm lifting or 24 hours after a super heavy deadlift squat day. It recovers my cns very rapidly fat loss, size, vascularity, hair growth Ali's algromalga (sp) great skin and libido!!
And a sense of energy and wellbeing the morning of a patch I take at night after I shower and wear the patch until it falls off.
I can't fine the study but how it works there are tiny needles on the patch loaded with 25mg certified FDA high and over the 8 hours they "inject" the hgh subcutaneously.
I'm only going to address your last paragraph. The first paragraph is purely ancedotal, and there's I can't objectively debate a subjective experience.

Can you provide a picture of the patch? A micro needle that is injected subcutaneously should be visible to the naked eye. The human eye can see about as small as 0.1mm, the thickness of an average person's skin is 0.5mm (eye lids) to 4mm (soles of hands and feet). So if the microneedle is too small for the human eye to see it's too small to be injected subcutaneously.

Also, any preloaded injected product is considered a drug by the FDA and cannot be sold as a dietary supplement. Peotides, sterile water, bacteriostatic water, etc are legal to sell because 1. They can be used for other purposes like "research chemicals" and 2. They aren't preloaded into syringes/needles. The claim that tiny microneedle inject HGH would mean that Power Patch is a drug and cannot be legally sold without a prescription.

On that same note, FDA Certified HGH is a drug and cannot be legally sold without a prescription.

Another issue is that HGH is unstable in natural state and will slowly degrade. This is why HGH that is meant to be kept long term (longer than a month) comes in a consitituted form aka a freeze dried puck. Preloaded HGH pens like Norditropin FlexPro has a expiration of 4 weeks if refrigerated and 3 weeks at room temperature. How is Power Patch ensuring stablization of the HGH molecules if they're selling months at a time?

And finally, as mentioned before the price point they have per IU of HGH is not realistic. It's not comparable to even the cheapest of HGH on the market made from Chinese factories, it's 1/5 of the price. Yes, HGH recombinant technology has come a long way, but it's incredibly unlikely to see 20 cents per IU retail cost for FDA Certified HGH.

If however, against all odds, this company is selling real HGH without any prescription requirements then it would be blatantly illegal.

If you have had a good experience with it and you feel it's worth the money, then that's great. It's absolutely your money and you decide how to spend it. All I ask is that you objectively and neutrally look over my arguments, do your own independent in-depth research and see if the claims Power Patch is making are accurate.

Reactions: Nac
The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
While the patches may not work *at all* - the oral stuff is only about a pubic hair ahead with *barely*. Best thread ever :D

I think ErgoLog had the 3g of GABA before Weights study.

Edit:
http://www.ergo-log.com/gabagh.html

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
While the patches may not work *at all* - the oral stuff is only about a pubic hair ahead with *barely*. Best thread ever :D

I think ErgoLog had the 3g of GABA before Weights study.

Edit:
http://www.ergo-log.com/gabagh.html

multiple studies show people can get significantly enhanced GH levels with numerous OTC supplements. They don't however show if its enough for legit gains in LBM and weight loss.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
multiple studies show people can get significantly enhanced GH levels with numerous OTC supplements. They don't however show if its enough for legit gains in LBM and weight loss.
You mean like the GABA study I just posted above? Not shown that transitory spikes do anything, so why waste money until someone proves they do? And since IGF-1 will *defacto* rise if GH is elevated *high enough* and *long enough* - got any IGF-1 numbers for these natty wonders? MK will just get you to high-normal, and that's a drug. If anyone wants to pin there hopes on GABA, or Velvet Bean with Safed Musli (2 out of 17 respondents, LOL) - it's your money.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You mean like the GABA study I just posted above? Not shown that transitory spikes do anything, so why waste money until someone proves they do? And since IGF-1 will *defacto* rise if GH is elevated *high enough* and *long enough* - got any IGF-1 numbers for these natty wonders? MK will just get you to high-normal, and that's a drug. If anyone wants to pin there hopes on GABA, or Velvet Bean with Safed Musli (2 out of 17 respondents, LOL) - it's your money.
correct, I'm agreeing with you saying that we know many ingredients will raise GH, but there is not currently evidence that those ingredients will have significant impacts on actual results in the gym.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I use the antler spray instead...much better bioavailability. Quick spray in the mouth, on the wrists, chest and behind the ears. Gains so intense you won't even recognize yourself in a week.
It will make you grow horns asap. Especially when you spray it behind the ears... stuff is amazing

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
I'm only going to address your last paragraph. The first paragraph is purely ancedotal, and there's I can't objectively debate a subjective experience.

Can you provide a picture of the patch? A micro needle that is injected subcutaneously should be visible to the naked eye. The human eye can see about as small as 0.1mm, the thickness of an average person's skin is 0.5mm (eye lids) to 4mm (soles of hands and feet). So if the microneedle is too small for the human eye to see it's too small to be injected subcutaneously.

Also, any preloaded injected product is considered a drug by the FDA and cannot be sold as a dietary supplement. Peotides, sterile water, bacteriostatic water, etc are legal to sell because 1. They can be used for other purposes like "research chemicals" and 2. They aren't preloaded into syringes/needles. The claim that tiny microneedle inject HGH would mean that Power Patch is a drug and cannot be legally sold without a prescription.

On that same note, FDA Certified HGH is a drug and cannot be legally sold without a prescription.

Another issue is that HGH is unstable in natural state and will slowly degrade. This is why HGH that is meant to be kept long term (longer than a month) comes in a consitituted form aka a freeze dried puck. Preloaded HGH pens like Norditropin FlexPro has a expiration of 4 weeks if refrigerated and 3 weeks at room temperature. How is Power Patch ensuring stablization of the HGH molecules if they're selling months at a time?

And finally, as mentioned before the price point they have per IU of HGH is not realistic. It's not comparable to even the cheapest of HGH on the market made from Chinese factories, it's 1/5 of the price. Yes, HGH recombinant technology has come a long way, but it's incredibly unlikely to see 20 cents per IU retail cost for FDA Certified HGH.

If however, against all odds, this company is selling real HGH without any prescription requirements then it would be blatantly illegal.

If you have had a good experience with it and you feel it's worth the money, then that's great. It's absolutely your money and you decide how to spend it. All I ask is that you objectively and neutrally look over my arguments, do your own independent in-depth research and see if the claims Power Patch is making are accurate.
Ageforce called me and explained it to me you can email them on the home page ageforce.com

Yes they work in my opinion cheaper products like animal pm work great too