00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi guys,

Background:
I'm 30 years old and a healthy individual, I decided to take a test booster
to see if it help me increase test levels and also for general well being.
I never used test boosters before or done any steri*od cycles, upon
research I realized Olympus labs was best option. As soon as I finished
the first bottle I took a hormone blood test, results below:

PLEASE NOTE THESE ARE UK UNITS, NOT SURE AMERICAN EQUIVALENT
If someone understand please explain conversion.

Screenshot at Jun 16 5-22-05 pm.png

All the results are in the normal ranges firstly, although my Testosterone has gone up, I feel its messed up
some other hormones and created imbalance? Luteinising Hormone and Free Androgen Index etc.
I'm no expert, if anyone can tell me what these results mean much appreciated in simple terms.
Also are my results good or bad, is this low testosterone levels?

I need more information from you guys/experts out there before I can judge the product.

Reactions: GNO
A

adapt

Awards
It ruined you bro, prepare for emotional nights and man boobs

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Not an expert in deciphering results of hormone panels but can clearly see that your shbg is raised by 35% possibly due to high estrogen levels as a result of your testosterone being raised

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
C'mon bro... Really? This guy comes to the forum with legit bloodwork asking for help this is your response?
Thanks for the support man, there will always be some haters out there..

PS: I promised I would provide some results to the forum, this my first posting of this nature so if people need more information I can provide

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys,

Background:

View attachment 150191

All the results are in the normal ranges firstly, although my Testosterone has gone up, I feel its messed up
some other hormones and created imbalance? Luteinising Hormone and Free Androgen Index etc.
I'm no expert, if anyone can tell me what these results mean much appreciated in simple terms.

I need more information from you guys/experts out there before I can judge the product.
Was your doctor not originally concerned about your abnormally high dhea sulphate before you took the booster. The below statement is from livestrong.
If you have an elevated level of DHEA sulfate for your age and gender, you may potentially have a serious medical condition such as an adrenal gland tumor, adrenal cancer or adult-onset hyperplasia, Lab Tests Online reports.

B

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Examations without foundation.
I would have preferred:
1) Hormonal examinations
2) Use of King Bloods (1 or 2 Months)
3) Hormonal examinations

Those you posted are sincerely irrelevant.

IMO.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was your doctor not originally concerned about your abnormally high dhea sulphate before you took the booster. The below statement is from livestrong.
If you have an elevated level of DHEA sulfate for your age and gender, you may potentially have a serious medical condition such as an adrenal gland tumor, adrenal cancer or adult-onset hyperplasia, Lab Tests Online reports.
Maybe screenshot not clear, im still in normal range.. but yeh I saw that..

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would have preferred:
1) Hormonal examinations
3) Hormonal examinations

IMO.
Yeh i realised that after, it was a mistake on my part. So I will take month off and try again.. I cant say now about Kings Blood but still I do belive it did have effect.. just need interpret results..

B

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Yeh i realised that after, it was a mistake on my part. So I will take month off and try again.. I cant say now about Kings Blood but still I do belive it did have effect.. just need interpret results..
Nothing bad brother ;)

I too will do it soon, and I would like to try just king bloods.
We'll see later!

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not an expert in deciphering results of hormone panels but can clearly see that your shbg is raised by 35% possibly due to high estrogen levels as a result of your testosterone being raised
Huum... does this usually happen?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would have preferred:
1) Hormonal examinations
3) Hormonal examinations

IMO.
He has prior bloods but from the later half of 2016. Provides a baseline nonetheless. Sure, they aren't as accurate as immediate pre, during, and post bloods, but to say they are irrelevant is farfetched, IMO. If there were no cycles and or other drugs/testboosters used prior to Kingsblood, it gives a decent idea of the efficiency. To get an incidental 26% increase between bloods would be rare.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for posting bloods.

Don't see anything wrong. Everything is still in the normal range, and it did increase test within normal limits which is what natty test boosters do.

If I remember correctly...which I may be mistaken, DHEAS will eventually conevrt to test. Your body increased conversion of DHEAS to test.

The change in FSH is not significant. 2.7 to 2.6 is a very reasonable fluctuation.

Looks like LH and test where significantly elevated. SHBG more then likely increased in response to the increase in test. Maybe somebody else can chime in on reasons why the SHBG increased, but my guess is its a response to the increase in test to maintain free test levels at a certain range.

I don't see any need to worry about the lab results.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Your comparison bloods were just about a year ago? Not sure much can be concluded from this.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
He has prior bloods but from the later half of 2016. Provides a baseline nonetheless. Sure, they aren't as accurate as immediate pre, during, and post bloods, but to say they are irrelevant is farfetched, IMO. If there were no cycles and or other drugs/testboosters used prior to Kingsblood, it gives a decent idea of the efficiency. To get an incidental 26% increase between bloods would be rare.
If this were a competitors product youd be mocking. The "increase" in test could well fall into the category of natural fluctuation. Maybe in this case it doesnt. But comparison bloods 8-10 months apart makes any conclusions or inferences tenuous.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok guys please give me a break I made a mistake of not taking a test beforehand as I started taking the product without thinking.. I do know for a fact the test booster changed stuff!!

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
To clarify, Im not suggesting the product was ineffective. But, if it was effective, we dont know in this case by how much, with any reasonable accuracy.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To clarify, Im not suggesting the product was ineffective. But, if it was effective, we dont know in this case by how much, with any reasonable accuracy.
I understand, I will redo this again properly after month as got to stop for a while and this was my first time trying to do such a test.

In mean time I wish to understand the results I do have, example most blood work I seen only says Test level but no mention of all hormones. Products may increase Test levels but this can cause other hormone inbalances..

Please link me to a posting on this forum of someone who done proper Test blood work if you have something in mind??

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If effective tboosters generally only offer increases that are comparable to otherwise natural fluctuations, Id think that youd ideally want to eliminate the chance of a false-positive with your own testing.

So, whilst prebloods done 1 week prior to dosing are certainly better than those done 8 months ago, the more (multiple) tests you get done before starting, the greater chance you have at establishing a decent trend and average...and distinguishing a genuine product effect/increase from a false-positive.

Obviously, not many people will be prepared to do 3 or more weeks of prebloods. But, when you only have an n=1 sample, anything less remains relatively questionable (to me at least).

Angrypolak

Angrypolak

Awards
It isn't ideal your bloods are so far apart, but most people wouldn't even bother running bloods on a t-booster to begin with.

I understand the concerns raised, but it amazes me how many people ask for bloods on these things, FINALLY GET SOMETHING, and then complain about it.

If I were you I wouldn't apologize and I wouldn't run a t-booster again. You were in normal range before and after. However, a chart can't tell any of us how the product made you FEEL. So if the "feelings" you got from the product we're worth 10 pills a day and $50, by all means keep going!

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
most people wouldn't even bother running bloods on a t-booster to begin with.

I understand the concerns raised, but it amazes me how many people ask for bloods on these things, FINALLY GET SOMETHING, and then complain about it.
I'm glad some people understand.... hell, even when reps run bloods and post, it doesn't count because reps. But originally complained that reps didn't have bloods upon product release. There's no winning with bloods.

Unless bloods take someone from sub-100 test to over 9,000, apparently they don't show anything. Shrug

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It isn't ideal your bloods are so far apart, but most people wouldn't even bother running bloods on a t-booster to begin with.

If I were you I wouldn't apologize and I wouldn't run a t-booster again. You were in normal range before and after. However, a chart can't tell any of us how the product made you FEEL. So if the "feelings" you got from the product we're worth 10 pills a day and $50, by all means keep going!
But this is a thread about bloods and objective measures, not te feelz. If I see a valid concern or criticism, damn right Im bringing it up.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

lol...americans spend billions every year to affect how they feel-both legally and not so legal...if a test booster makes you 'feel' good, $50 for a month aint bad, imo.

Angrypolak

Angrypolak

Awards
But this is a thread about bloods and objective measures, not te feelz. If I see a valid concern or criticism, damn right Im bringing it up.
If you re-read the original post his primary question was "is there anything in my current bloods I should be concerned about?"

Prior to you posting he'd already admitted his testing gap wasn't ideal and he ISN'T parading around claiming K1NG'S BLOOD took him from impotent to superhuman.

Truth is he could have taken bloods the day before starting and the last day of the run like is being asked for, and if he did ANYTHING different (sleep, diet, exercise, sexual activity, etc) then his results could be questioned.

00A did what few do and instead of being grateful for some sort of data, were "looking the gift horse in the mouth".

And my post wasn't directed at you. There were a number of people nitpicking the OP. I can't help if you took it that way.

Reactions: 00A
Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bro, if youre hungry and I offer you cardboard, are you looking a gift horse in the mouth?

I dont think the criticisms are unreasonable, pedantic, or nitpicking in the slightest. Similiar criticisms were raised by me and others a few months back re a users Mtest bloods.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
OP, I for one am appreciative that you posted your bloodwork. You aren't trumpeting its awesomeness, you are just giving feedback, even if the circumstances aren't perfect. For those that are that concerned with debunking test boosters and those wanting to prove they work, do the bloodwork yourself. I don't think anyone reputable on here pretends like they are more than what they are. So everyone bickering they don't work, no one informed on here says they are magical. It doesn't mean they aren't useful. I love the hell out of M-Test. One of my favorite effects is the boost and feel of orgasms. They feel and do more than when it's just me. I almost feel like I wasted a day when I don't have relations with the wife. LOL It's around 30 bucks at most retailers. Along with the other benefits, it's worth it to me.

Reactions: 00A
Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why is a bloods thread being obfuscated with talk of te feelz? Weve established ad nauseum that, for tboosters, te feelz is the main consideration for initial and repeat purchase. But blood impact is not wholly irrelevant (read the product writeups).

And who are you guys referring to? No-one itt has criticised the product or said it isnt effective. The criticism has been directed pretty clearly at the bloodwork.

Angrypolak

Angrypolak

Awards
Bro, if youre hungry and I offer you cardboard, are you looking a gift horse in the mouth?

I dont think the criticisms are unreasonable, pedantic, or nitpicking in the slightest. Similiar criticisms were raised by me and others a few months back re a users Mtest bloods.
And here's a non-ludicrous analogy:

I say I'm starving (wanting bloods). You offer me bread (results). I say, "no thanks, it's not filet mignon," (non-ideal results). THAT'S looking a gift horse in the mouth.

If you can show me a thread where 00A asked how to measure the bloods, advice was given, and then he ignored it...I'll eat my words.

His intentions were good and SOME value can still be derived from the information he's provided.

We can see K1NG'S BLOOD:
-didn't shift his test beyond the normal range
-didn't harm him by moving anything below the normal range
-possibly made a slight improvement on his overall panel (though impossible to tell for sure based on the gap between before/after)

People make mistakes. When we do, the best we can do is learn from them.

I think the proper thing to do here is thank him for the value he was able to provide and steer him toward how he could add even more value next time.

I've said my peace though. Feel free to pick and critique till those who spend their money on getting their blood tested see it's not worth the harassment they get when they share them.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Harassment, lol

We can all sit around holding hands singing kumbaya and patting the OP on the back all we (you) want, but it doesnt disguise the fact those bloods are essentially unreliable. As for your first two listed inferences, we didnt really need a forum members bloods to demonstrate them in a general sense.

If you dont have ideals or standards on this topic, then pretty much anything goes. Which is obviously bullsh1t.

Imo, people should be given pause due to this example, and not encouraged to post similiar non-reliability. If youre gonna go the effort and expense, and post it for feedback, do it as right as you practically can.

Angrypolak

Angrypolak

Awards

Hormone optimization is highly individualistic. In my opinion the best approach is to get blood work taken and search for lifestyle changes (and then supplements) that can improve the specific areas that you need help.

Test boosters often include ingredients that can help hormone areas that are commonly troublesome, but they may not be YOUR problem areas. Unless you are deficient in the vitamins and minerals they include (often D3, magnesium, zinc, boron) the best you can usually hope for is a shift toward upper normal range. They also often include ingredients that make you FEEL good.

Your blood work results look normal to me. I don't see anything outstanding and I don't see anything concerning.

You asked for input on how to judge. The "before" results were taken too long ago to really make an accurate before/after judgment. The after results show it didn't harm you hormonally, so I'd say this time base your judgment primarily on how it made you feel.

Reactions: Nac
00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Harassment, lol

We can all sit around holding hands singing kumbaya and patting the OP on the back all we (you) want, but it doesnt disguise the fact those bloods are essentially unreliable. As for your first two listed inferences, we didnt really need a forum members bloods to demonstrate them in a general sense.

If you dont have ideals or standards on this topic, then pretty much anything goes. Which is obviously bullsh1t.

Imo, people should be given pause due to this example, and not encouraged to post similiar non-reliability. If youre gonna go the effort and expense, and post it for feedback, do it as right as you practically can.
Before I reply to the others, I posted something!!, I dont see anyone else posting anything and no I did not see any threads " blood work for beginners" so **** yeh I deserve some credit unlike some ppl on these boards who put theories in front of us and no proof of anything - I asked in the best natural test booster thread for bloodwork and not seen one reply. So Nac I get your point And you said it, but please show me some threads- posts.. and now yeh I can wait till you do your bloodwork, as sounds like your a pro!

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bro I wont do bloodwork, trt aside, cos I agree with something angrypolak said/implied: bloodwork is largely irrelevant to me as a consumer. If I get te feelz from a tbooster, I could care less what the bloodwork is as long as the product isnt detrimentally impacting my health markers.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bro I wont do bloodwork, trt aside, cos I agree with something angrypolak said/implied: bloodwork is largely irrelevant to me as a consumer. If I get te feelz from a tbooster, I could care less what the bloodwork is as long as the product isnt detrimentally impacting my health markers.
What is a example of feelZ how you know its not placebo effect?

Personally dont agree with this thinking mainly due to health reasons as Test boosters contain many herbs, plants that some have not been fully tested in long term use etc, you dont know if it harming other systems in body and we react differently to things. So for me a blood test was a must for anyone who serious about there health..

Taking Kings Blood I didnt feel anything out the ordinary,I took standard dosage - I can say mood was good through out and some days had more sexual desire for sure. Im holding back on saying stuff thats not accurate just to make list longer..

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, to me the feels are a wholly subjective phenomenon, and so not really amenable to public scrutiny. As such, Im not really interested in sharing them with others; if Im happy with the subjective results, thats the beginning and end of it for me. Placebo or not.

Objective bloods, though, are a completely different story. And so, if I were taking a product like this for PCT purposes, well yeah, bloods would become at least as important as subjective feels. But even that would depend on how heavily I was relying on the product for restoring hpta function.

U

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If test boosting, in the literal sense of the phrase, is your primary objective (not feelz, lol), don't bother wasting your money on test boosters or on bloodwork to check if/how much test was raised.

if you want to boost test you need to go pharma. then it would be worth spending more of your your hard earned cash taking before and after bloodwork . And anyone trying to infer any causal relationship between those two sets of bloods and OL Kingsblood is having a laugh! Even if you could attribute that increase to KB the increase is insignificant/ trivial

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If test boosting, in the literal sense of the phrase, is your primary objective (not feelz, lol), don't bother wasting your money on test boosters or on bloodwork to check if/how much test was raised.

if you want to boost test you need to go pharma. then it would be worth spending more of your your hard earned cash taking before and after bloodwork . And anyone trying to infer any causal relationship between those two sets of bloods and OL Kingsblood is having a laugh! Even if you could attribute that increase to KB the increase is insignificant/ trivial
Well from some of the replies in this thread I'm surprised, the forums are full of people asking whats the best test booster, go buy this and that test booster, you need a test booster as you getting older, wow diesel test booster massive green adverts..

Now all I'm seeing is kind of hate towards them, leaves one in limbo to wtf purpose of the test booster is, yet companies selling them like hotcakes..

U

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well from some of the replies in this thread I'm surprised, the forums are full of people asking whats the best test booster, go buy this and that test booster, you need a test booster as you getting older, wow diesel test booster massive green adverts..

Now all I'm seeing is kind of hate towards them, leaves one in limbo to wtf purpose of the test booster is, yet companies selling them like hotcakes..
Not hate, lol. Fact and experience. We've moved on from the hype that surrounded 't boosters' 5 -10 yrs ago. In more 'educated circles' it's acknowledged that natty t boosters may through, various mostly indirect mechanisms ( which TBH I give limited credence as mainly subjective ie feelz), have a some benefits eg increased libido etc. However they do little to, in the majority of cases, nothing to increase testosterone even though they are marketed primarily for this benefit

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not hate, lol. Fact and experience. We've moved on from the hype that surrounded 't boosters' 5 -10 yrs ago. In more 'educated circles' it's acknowledged that natty t boosters may through, various mostly indirect mechanisms ( which TBH I give limited credence as mainly subjective ie feelz), have a some benefits eg increased libido etc. However they do little to, in the majority of cases, nothing to increase testosterone even though they are marketed primarily for this benefit
Ok fair enough man.. what you suggest thats on the market apart from pharma, I assume by pharma you mean going to doctor and getting the strong stuff

U

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok fair enough man.. what you suggest thats on the market apart from pharma, I assume by pharma you mean going to doctor and getting the strong stuff
What exactly are you looking for in a t booster? Your test levels look perfectly normal to me (mid range). What's your purpose in case you're looking to boost your test?

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
I applaud you for getting blood work done, it's not something that many do. I would recommend in the future also getting a Complete Blood Count (CBC) as well as a metabolic panel, E2 level, and lipid panel if you can afford it. These are good indicators of whole body health. Your results just show HPTA (Hypothalamus-Pituitary-Testes-Axis) health. If you took a legal supplement, the safest course of action is to talk to your physician.

I'm not a licensed physician, but I would agree with some users that your results are hard to analyze because they were mostly all in range before and after. Your body is going to naturally fluctuate in levels, so it's hard to attribute what came from life style changes, what came from natural fluctuations, and what came from supplement use.

As ucheoma has mentioned above, what exactly are your goals?

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I applaud you for getting blood work done, it's not something that many do. I would recommend in the future also getting a Complete Blood Count (CBC) as well as a metabolic panel, E2 level, and lipid panel if you can afford it. These are good indicators of whole body health. Your results just show HPTA (Hypothalamus-Pituitary-Testes-Axis) health. If you took a legal supplement, the safest course of action is to talk to your physician.

I'm not a licensed physician, but I would agree with some users that your results are hard to analyze because they were mostly all in range before and after. Your body is going to naturally fluctuate in levels, so it's hard to attribute what came from life style changes, what came from natural fluctuations, and what came from supplement use.

As ucheoma has mentioned above, what exactly are your goals?
Hi Vein Nutrition,

Thanks for the reply, I do agree with your comments.

Problem with blood tests in UK, its very hard to get one done if there is nothing wrong with one self, doctors do not like you to use there free time etc, as we have free national health service, and when you do go for a blood test, they do not share full results but only tell you if everything is ok.

So the option I use is private blood tests with full tracking.
When you say full test, the names of some of the tests maybe different to American naming.
See this full test, https://www.medichecks.com/hormone-tests/sports-hormone-check-ultravit
Bear in mind I go collect blood at private clinic, also as you can see the price is very high, and one cannot afford visit many times.

In terms of reasons I took test booster, was hopes of increasing sexual function and increasing lean muscle mass, this is something Kings Blood advertised on product.

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hi Vein Nutrition,

Thanks for the reply, I do agree with your comments.

Problem with blood tests in UK, its very hard to get one done if there is nothing wrong with one self, doctors do not like you to use there free time etc, as we have free national health service, and when you do go for a blood test, they do not share full results but only tell you if everything is ok.

So the option I use is private blood tests with full tracking.
When you say full test, the names of some of the tests maybe different to American naming.
See this full test, https://www.medichecks.com/hormone-tests/sports-hormone-check-ultravit
Bear in mind I go collect blood at private clinic, also as you can see the price is very high, and one cannot afford visit many times.

In terms of reasons I took test booster, was hopes of increasing sexual function and increasing lean muscle mass, this is something Kings Blood advertised on product.
Hi!

I was not aware you in the UK, my experience is strictly in the USA area. Although I took a look at the pricing on the site you gave me and it's slightly more expensive that USA prices, but not significantly more so. The test you linked is expensive because of the lipids panel (the section with triglycerides).

The reason that I and the other user are asking for your goals is because we're trying to determine if you're trying to get on a competitive/serious "next level", so to speak. The reality is that to get to that next level, many athletes and individuals in the industry do take drugs to get there, so if that was your goal that may be your next step. However, if you're at that level yet then there's no need to take that step.

As others have mentioned, sexual function has a mental aspect. And whether or not a product actually affects you physically, as long as you feel like you got the boost you were looking for, then it's worth it to you. As for increasing lean muscle mass, if you're just beginning to weight train, it is largely possible to gain lean mass while losing fat mass at the same time. But if you have already been training for awhile and have already obtained the "beginner gains", trying to increase lean mass while losing fat mass is going to be a much slower process. If you're looking for significant lean mass gain in a short period of time, you'll have to also gain some fat mass, The idea is then to diet after this phase and lose the fat while trying to maintain as much muscle mass as possible.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Your comparison bloods were just about a year ago? Not sure much can be concluded from this.
Read his original question.

I quote,
"All the results are in the normal ranges firstly, although my Testosterone has gone up, I feel its messed up
some other hormones and created imbalance?
Luteinising Hormone and Free Androgen Index etc.
Also are my results good or bad, is this low testosterone levels?"

Is he asking did it work? No. He is asking if his hormones panel is okay and if by taking the supplement did it throw his body into some kind of disregulation. The answer is...your panel looks fine and you are not in a notable hormonal disregulation judging by this singular blood work panel. As you noted he is well with the normal range so at the moment we their is no pathology to note based on the information presented.

You're whole argument on whether or not it actually boosted test is irrelevant to the purpose of this thread. Other then showing your disdain for natty testboosters, the argument whether or not it "worked" is better addressed in other threads. Not saying you don't have ample reason to be skeptical....because you do, however I do not think it applies to his concerns.

To further clarify....I am not knocking your skepticism, I am not knocking your observation on the time gap, I am not doing any of that. I am pointing out that this thread took a turn in the wrong direction.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah nah dont think so brah. But at this point continual "arguing" would be self-indulgent navel gazing.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah nah dont think so brah. But at this point continual "arguing" would be self-indulgent navel gazing.

Don't think I understood what you meant by "yeah nah dont think so brah", however the continual argument sentiment is something we can agree on.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Before I reply to the others, I posted something!!, I dont see anyone else posting anything and no I did not see any threads " blood work for beginners" so **** yeh I deserve some credit unlike some ppl on these boards who put theories in front of us and no proof of anything - I asked in the best natural test booster thread for bloodwork and not seen one reply. So Nac I get your point And you said it, but please show me some threads- posts.. and now yeh I can wait till you do your bloodwork, as sounds like your a pro!
Nac posted legitimate feedback into relevance. Nothing more, nothing less. Kudoa for getting blood work, but people will see that the baseline was taken a while back in a different context

Sure, you posted bloods, but it reflects a time long ago and values could have changed in that time on their own. That's the criticism. It's not a dig at you, just objectively at the data presented.

U

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't think OPs original post is as binary as some are trying to make out. There are a number of questions OP had and wrapped up in these was whether Kings Blood had an effect on various indicators including the question of whether test levels were low, The answer is NO on all counts

Any how its kinda become a moot thread as clearly 'there's nothing to see here' and we can move on!

Reactions: Nac
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Hi guys,

Background:

View attachment 150191

The percentage increases/ decreases makes the changes look more drastic than they are but if you look at the number values it's not as big a change.

Free Androgen Index went up a fair whack though, but that is simply (total testosterone / SHBG) x 100.

All in all, no drama really to see here :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
botk1161 Supplement Auction 4
K Supplements 0
K Supplements 0
K Supplements 0
U Supplements 4