Question about adding Shift to my cut....

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm on a extended cut running BloodShred, M-Test, Eradicate E and Assassionate. I found some Shift in my stash and thought I throw it in but got thinking about if it would mix well with what I'm already taking. I've seen some mention how to much AMPK was bad so I thought I'd ask if it's ok to add Shift.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly with all you are taking, I doubt you would even know what's doing what. I would save it.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Save the shift and run it with your next cut. You won't need too much added to shift to get the desired results and with that stack you have now you wouldn't get the full appreciation of the product. Just my 2 cents.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
^ agree with these gents, run it after especially if it is your first experience with Shift

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Honestly with all you are taking, I doubt you would even know what's doing what. I would save it.
Agreed. Sometimes more is not always better. I would hold onto it as well and if you're wanting better results look toward your diet at this point. You are already taking a killer stack.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed. Sometimes more is not always better. I would hold onto it as well and if you're wanting better results look toward your diet at this point. You are already taking a killer stack.
Thanks for the help guys. I'll hang on to it and maybe run it this winter during a lean bulk to help offset the hunger from PA.