Starting Mass Gh and..I need more?

TripleE

Awards
Hi, I write from Italy (sorry for my english..:) )..
I start with OL Mass GH 6 days ago with 2 caps..it's correct to take 1 in the morning and 1 in the evening?
If the best is the same time every day, for my job I wake up one day 7:00 (morning job) and the day after at 9:30, workout at 10:00 and work in the afternoon..alternate one day 7:00 and one day 09:30 always..
It's too much in three weeks go up to 3 caps? (Become 12mg lgd and 30 of mk)
It's normally that after only 6 days I'm always always always hungry??? Follow an IF diet, much results in 1 year..but never hungry like this period (and I'm recharging too in the last two weeks..)
It's bad associate this protocol with OL Radar1ne?
I need lean bulk..I'm 67 kg for 173cm with 8 or 9% bf
Thanks

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You can take three, but I would stick with two if thats working for you. The Mk 677 will greatly increase your hunger which is what you are experiencing. You can add Radar1ne, but I wouldn't recommend. You'll get too lethargic and will hardly be able to get off the couch lol.

TripleE

Awards
Yes, meanwhile I see how it goes with two for the first few weeks ..

I had read the hunger increase, but I did not believe it after a few days and so much ..

For Radar1ne I really fear is that. Even if it worked well on me (taken only rad, 10mg last winter).

For the Mass Gh timing? 1 morning and 1 evening do you feel good?

It will look strange in this summer period.. but I think I can also make a month of lean bulk with the mass gh and then from mid-July and mid-August get off again ..

TripleE

Awards
Eventually ... 67kg for 173cm with low bf ... without any racing in sight ... I look more like a "newspaper" than a bodybuilder ... a small lean bulk of 2 months might be a way to have a look Fuller ... but to keep bf as low as possible I could associate Cardarine? Eg..

4 weeks Mass Gh

4 weeks Mass Gh + Cardarine 20mg

4 weeks PCT + Cardarine

As it seems?