SuperPump 250 w/DMAA

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
I'm about to do a PWO order and was wondering if anyone has tried this, not affiliated with hi-tech. After my dexaprine w/DMAA incident,which did jack, I don't want to buy this and it also be rubbish! I'll just stick to meso if so.

Martinfenn92

Awards
It's pretty good in my experience but personally find mesomorph a better product

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
I like it and I actually cycle through a bunch of different ones each day of the week, meso, wicked, kraken, and superPump

Martinfenn92

Awards
I like it and I actually cycle through a bunch of different ones each day of the week, meso, wicked, kraken, and superPump
Will agree with cycling Meso and Kraken. Used Kraken for first time recently and loved it

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It's pretty good in my experience but personally find mesomorph a better product
I'd agree with this as well. Both have a good dosage of dmaa but with mesomorph I have better energy and pump. But if you haven't tried superpump 250 it's definitely worth a try and to pick up a tub.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Thanks everyone! Think I'll just buy a tub of meso and a tub of kraken, only heard good things about it.

gav86

Awards
  • Established
I don't know how you guys like kraken. No kick and makes me strung out

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Maybe next time you can give the SP250 a go :)

-Spaz

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't know how you guys like kraken. No kick and makes me strung out
Consider taking your Kraken a little earlier. I've never had a preworkout take as long to kick in. I wonder if it's kicking in at the end of/after your WO and that's why i feel strung out