Best natural supplement to control estrogen

bluestaffy09

bluestaffy09

Awards
Any good supps to help keep estro in check? Not looking to obliterate it just keep it balanced.

Toff

Awards
  • Established
Not a rep so I can give you a decent answer

Tongkaty ali has estrogen restrictive properties aswell as added test boosting properties (examine.com)

also, DIM is very effectinve, found in Broccoli etc but can get in capsules.

google up the testosterone diet.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Always interesting how people react differently to things. I actually had higher libido with Virtus

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Natty supps are obviously user-choice, but lets not perpetuate the myth that an actual pharma AI will "obliterate" e2. It could, sure, but not necessarily.

shambles22

Awards
You could try exotherm or letrone. Both black lion research products, not sure if they directly curb estrogen but I stacked them with folli and viron for a recomp and they've worked beautifully

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Look into Grape Seed Extract as well. But all the plant based natural stuff will most likely just modulate the *type* of Estrogen produced, not total amount, significantly.

bluestaffy09

bluestaffy09

Awards
Look into Grape Seed Extract as well. But all the plant based natural stuff will most likely just modulate the *type* of Estrogen produced, not total amount, significantly.
This was actually going to be my choice before this post. Ive just started finasteride which can elevate estro, do you think grape seed would be strong enough?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
This was actually going to be my choice before this post. Ive just started finasteride which can elevate estro, do you think
grape seed would be strong enough?
I'd first make sure what your E2 is. Is that drug your taking, prescribed? If so, have your Doc do a Sensitive E2 assay. I don't think the fruits and vegetables will do much if it's high out of range. Maybe the DHAA or 7-hydroxy-4-imidazolyl-flavan actually works? No idea, as blood work (if available at all) is onsey-twosey and you don't really *know* that no funny business occurred. You don't *know* that it did, either, though - so your own blood work is the only way to know for sure. Maybe you'll get lucky - 4-hydroxyandrostenedione and 3,17-dioxo-etiochol-1,4,6-triene were both OTC at one time.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Look into SNS Inhibit E

inhibitsupp.jpg

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Second the SNS Inhibit-E. Bloodwork on this board showing its effectiveness. You can find it for $20 or less, and the experience will be just as good, if not better than products costing 1.5-2 times more. I am trusting it to help get me where I want to be for my first August 5th.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Check out reduce xt by sns . Awesome cortisol control supp and will lean you out.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AlphaMax XT is also a popular one. Has a nice effect on body comp also (in my experiences with it). Besides the effects it can have on estrogen control, I really like that it has L dopa and forskolin. I get a great sleep plus the forskolin helps me with body composition.

The best deal at the moment on AlphaMax xt would be found at Nutriverse. When added to the cart, it will knock off 20% plus if you use promo code AM5, it will give you an additional 5% off.

As far as inhibit e goes, I've never used the product so I can't comment on it or suggest it. That being said, maybe people on the forum do enjoy it so hopefully you will as well.

Good luck!

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Get off the finasteride ASAPď

kelso312

kelso312

Awards
  • Established
It messes with you bodies ability to produce DHT. Which messes with you hormonal pathways which causes mental and physical side effects.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Inhibit E, Virtus, Letrone. Inhibit E will give you the most bang for your buck. Iron legion usually runs good promotions, but anything worth buying on their site is always sold out and has been for awhile. Have to be losing a solid chunk of business. Haven't used Letrone, but Ive heard good things

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Whats inhibit e like for libido?
Depends on the person and their e level really... for some, the slight decrease in e will lead to an increase in test production which should raise libido, but for others, simply the lower e can lower libido. Its always gonna be individual. I would say that the majority of people will experience a mild increase or nothing in relation to libido as its not going to crush estrogen by any means since its OTC.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would say ashwagandha and some type of OTC AI product. There are many out there, many have been mentioned already. You could stack ashwagadnha with any of those.

If you wanted a more all in one product, AlphaMax XT has both full doses of ashwagandha and DHAA, which is also an OTC AI product. Both of these combined will keep cortisol in check.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'd first make sure what your E2 is. Is that drug your taking, prescribed? If so, have your Doc do a Sensitive E2 assay. I don't think the fruits and vegetables will do much if it's high out of range. Maybe the DHAA or 7-hydroxy-4-imidazolyl-flavan actually works? No idea, as blood work (if available at all) is onsey-twosey and you don't really *know* that no funny business occurred. You don't *know* that it did, either, though - so your own blood work is the only way to know for sure. Maybe you'll get lucky - 4-hydroxyandrostenedione and 3,17-dioxo-etiochol-1,4,6-triene were both OTC at one time.
What is 3,17-dioxo-etiochol-1,4,6-triene?

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Letrone by BLR. I usually start with two caps a day for two weeks and then cut it down to one cap a day for four weeks.
Virtus by Iron Legion is really good too.

The latter tends to raise my libido tenfold for a week or so before going back down, and that's at only 0.5ml a day.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Inhibit E, Virtus, Letrone. Inhibit E will give you the most bang for your buck. Iron legion usually runs good promotions, but anything worth buying on their site is always sold out and has been for awhile. Have to be losing a solid chunk of business. Haven't used Letrone, but Ive heard good things
old thread, but atm iron legion is fully stocked...there was a issue with b-AET [invictus] awhile back due to very high demand since it also boosts immune system and when covid 19 hit demand for invictus was so high it was like trying to buy toilet paper....but as far as virtus goes it is fully stocked.

use my code THEBIGT to save 25% off at both ironlegion.com AND iconicformulations.com.

i ran trest using just androsterone and virtus, never had any of the issues frequently reported on trest cycles--this says a lot for how well virtus works, imo.