supps that deliver

M

mtmrfz

Ello fellow AMers, haven't been around the forum for a while and supps in general. Easy topic for a discussion - What supps DO WORK and you know exactly how they work for you. I've seen the craziest stacks/stashes here on the forums, but I wanted to ask you what is it that you take and you know exactly what it gets you, like the top dog in your collection.(aside from PWOs coz those things always work lol)
For me personally, I know for a fact creatine mono works great for me increases strength, vascularity, pumps, same as PA increases my size drastically, same as Ashwagandha gets me super chill, takes the stress outta my head. I take those and know exactly what I'm getting and why I take them year round. I don't see any differences or effects from multis, bulking agents, cutting agents, test boosters etc. the only supp that did it for me aside from the ones I listed is Ignit3, everything else didn;t deliver even close to the promises.
So what would you fellas name? Very interested in your opinions.

PS. Sorry for the wall of text

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like you have a solid lineup of staple supps going there. I would agree with what you've mentioned, my go-to staples are creatine, ashwagandha, and fish oil. PA is definitely up there on my list as well. I think Tr1umph is a stellar product.

The top of my list for an all-in-one product that delivers is Alphamax XT. There are tons of logs and threads on this forum with users that speak highly of it. Alphamax XT is marketed as a natural test booster, but it delivers much more than just that - it contains DHAA which is a natural AI, as well as ashwagandha to help with cortisol and stress. Very solid product IMO.

M

mtmrfz

Thank you for the response. I love Tr1umph, and I didn't include fish oil simply because it just drifted from a supp to a must have for a couple of years now and it always escapes my mind to mention it anywhere,lol

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the response. I love Tr1umph, and I didn't include fish oil simply because it just drifted from a supp to a must have for a couple of years now and it always escapes my mind to mention it anywhere,lol
Haha I agree with the fish oil. But technically it is a supplement, so I always include it in my "staples" list. I would definitely check out Alphamax XT though. It's a great product regardless of your goals (bulking, cutting, recomping) and it can be very beneficial.

S

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Arachidonic Acid (ARA) is a tried, true and tested supplement that always seems to deliver the goods. It provides great DOMs, awesome muscle pumps and gives you a nice strength boost too.
As natty products go ARA is definitely a worthwhile product.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ArA, Anabeta Elite, MassMax xt, AlphaMax xt to name a few.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
As Slims mentioned, ArA (X gels) is the premier product for natural muscle building with a lot of success behind it. I personally love pump products, and they flat out work. I really enjoy Citrulline Malate - 6g, Hydromax Glycerol - 3g, Agmatine - 1g, Taurine - 1g, Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate - 2g, Glycophase with 50-100g of carbs 1-2 hours pre workout and if I have some tadalafil (calais) on hand I will sprinkle some of that in. (X gels will give you a phenomenal pump as well) Pumps are simply insane, essentially eliminates that "flat" feeling. Its the best way to keep that hard earned pumped out of the gym all day long. Most of those ingredients can be found in bulk by SNS. Creatine HCL, Leucine, and Betaine Anhydrous are all staples of mine as well that have science backed research.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
SNS X-Gels has do much positive feedback that I would be remiss to not mention it as well. Maybe think about adding some Betaine Anhydrous that has a nice synergy with creatine and that would be pretty solid.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
X gels for sure would be an awesome one to try if you haven't already. I usually do 6 caps for 50 straight workouts and I get a crazy pump and muscle fullness when i'm running x gels.

L

LambdaChi

Awards
I've been taking ImplosionX preworkout, just finished the tub actually and its been outstanding. Was going to write a review, do i just make a thread for it?

S

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just put it in the reviews section, and/or write your review on the website you bought it from to let other people know your experiences.