Best multivitamin for powerlifting

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Usually I make crazy threads that end up being 70 pages long . Today im looking for advice on this . I need the best product money is no issue.

compan

compan

Awards
Anavite is my go-to for a multi. You can do powder or caps which is a nice option.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I just finished a bottle of Anavite and was very happy with it. I'm trying Athletic Multi by Iforce Nutrition now.

compan

compan

Awards
Seen this in vit shop . Not sure how often needs to be dosed.
It's 3 tablets up to twice a day. I usually do 3 tablets a day because I have a micro-nutrient rich diet and the other additional things in Anavite like the BA and Carnitine Tartrate, I already get full doses of those in my all-in-one that I take (Finish Line).

C

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
CL Orange Triad is all I have ever used for multi support. The included joint support and digestive assistance are a nice addition. Most recommend either OT or Anavite

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
CL Orange Triad is all I have ever used for multi support. The included joint support and digestive assistance are a nice addition. Most recommend either OT or Anavite
Tried this but didn't feel it .

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Animal pak was my goto for yrs . Just too many pills to swallow.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Gnc mega men worked good but built tolerance fast

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AOR Otho-Core, or if you want to save money CL Orange Triad would work. No such thing really as a best multi specifically for powerlifting, you'd be looking at the same parameters that make a good multi in general.

I wouldn't expect to "feel" anything from a multi though, unless you're severely deficient somewhere. You also don't build a tolerance to a multi.

I don't use a multi though, sooo...

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
AOR Otho-Core, or if you want to save money CL Orange Triad would work. No such thing really as a best multi specifically for powerlifting, you'd be looking at the same parameters that make a good multi in general.

I wouldn't expect to "feel" anything from a multi though, unless you're severely deficient somewhere. You also don't build a tolerance to a multi.

I don't use a multi though, sooo...
Interesting pov . I have to disagree on the non specifics for power lifting . Different nutrients are needed vs general health. OT has some different types i believe . Gnc has quite a few.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
OT over the 3 letter one. And you may have been deficient if you could feel a vitamin.

U

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
None....and actually could be detriment to your GAINZ.

U

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Aren't you guys coming with a multi , and on a side note, what's the chance of MaxReps coming back ?
working on it, one would think a multi was easy until you read the data....

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Anavite is my go-to for a multi. You can do powder or caps which is a nice option.
I just finished a bottle of Anavite and was very happy with it. I'm trying Athletic Multi by Iforce Nutrition now.
Gaspari Anavite
Thanks for the Anavite love, guys!

I don't necessarily think that a multivitamin will help you specifically with powerlifting, but a good multivitamin will help you in general if you're deficient. The thing about Anavite is that it doesn't just have the best forms of vitamins and minerals - it also includes extras to boost performance (LCLT, BA, Boron) which may help your cause.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Orange Triad hands down the best multi. Regardless of your goal the multi is there to help cover what you don't get through dietary needs and food. Plus it has a joint + digestion complex. The most complete multi on the market, and you can clip the labels and turn them in for free products.

Cool , looking forward to it . MaxReps ?
He just answered your question lol.....

working on it, one would think a multi was easy until you read the data....

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Orange Triad hands down the best multi. Regardless of your goal the multi is there to help cover what you don't get through dietary needs and food. Plus it has a joint + digestion complex. The most complete multi on the market, and you can clip the labels and turn them in for free products.

Meh, personally not having fluro colored piss > takeing copious amounts of some vits and minerals which conflict with each others aborption anyways

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Meh, personally not having fluro colored piss > takeing copious amounts of some vits and minerals which conflict with each others aborption anyways
Most people on here don't have consistent diets, and don't track their calories, A multi-vitamin would help them getting a lot of vitamins and minerals lacking in their diet and food choices.

M

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Well , I don't think he did . He was talking about multi .

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Well , I don't think he did . He was talking about multi .
He did, it is in the works on making a return. he has answered that question multiple times, in multiple threads. I want it to be back ASAP just like yourself. USPlabsRep won't release it until it is perfect. That is what he does best.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If $$ is no object, pay someone to be your personal chef. Multivitamins have always struck me as a supplemental joke.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Great point !

Most people on here don't have consistent diets, and don't track their calories, A multi-vitamin would help them getting a lot of vitamins and minerals lacking in their diet and food choices.
Great point !

Its lookin like OT vs Anavite .....

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
If $$ is no object, pay someone to be your personal chef. Multivitamins have always struck me as a supplemental joke.
Well put ... kinda abstract but makes sense .

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, with what youre currently injecting per week, you might make food/dietary choices that would be supportive to such physiological abuse. As in, food which would encourage healthy lipids and cardiovascular system.

If your eating truly supports health whilst blasting AAS, a multivitamin seems redundant. To me, at least.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Well, with what youre currently injecting per week, you might make food/dietary choices that would be supportive to such physiological abuse. As in, food which would encourage healthy lipids and cardiovascular system.

If your eating truly supports health whilst blasting AAS, a multivitamin seems redundant. To me, at least.
Yeah ok ... i asked about a multi not how to run a cycle. Of course im eating and getting cardio. I lost well over 25 lbs and just dropped t3 now packing on some size . Thanks for the great advice .

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Anyone see any big pros or cons with OT or Anavite ?

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
OT is the beginning and the end of your search IMO. It is an extremely rare situation for me to be absolute in a positive way about a specific supplement.

Anavite might have given me somewhat energy but that joint support of OT is golden

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
45 Servings | $0.64 Per Serving - Orange Triad
60 Servings | $0.48 Per Serving - Anavite

Honestly though, both great multivitamins.

OT is the beginning and the end of your search IMO. It is an extremely rare situation for me to be absolute in a positive way about a specific supplement.

Anavite might have given me somewhat energy but that joint support of OT is golden
Can't argue with that at all, love that bonus in there.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AOR is leaps and bounds above the others. Life extension has a nice product as-well.

OT has a good rep here, and it's generally well priced.

If money is no object, I'd look at the 2 I listed. I'd also consider a top end greens powder.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
AOR is leaps and bounds above the others. Life extension has a nice product as-well.

OT has a good rep here, and it's generally well priced.

If money is no object, I'd look at the 2 I listed. I'd also consider a top end greens powder.
I like this perspective! I used to double dose animal pak but that **** was too many pills.

P

pro45

Awards
A green super powder. Multi min/vit tabs are usually sewer rocks.

J

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
Just finishing my first bottle of OT and my joints do feel much better. Honestly I'm surprised but I cannot deny it. I was very skeptical and hesitant to pay that much for a multi but it is worth it.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Just finishing my first bottle of OT and my joints do feel much better. Honestly I'm surprised but I cannot deny it. I was very skeptical and hesitant to pay that much for a multi but it is worth it.
Bottles are around $20 . That is actually very affordable for 45 days worth, and you collect the labels and can turn them in for free products

https://nutraplanet.com/products/controlled-labs-orange-triad-270-ct-orange-oximega-fish-oil-120-ct-combo/

great deal that pairs with OxiMega a top notch fishoil.

J

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
Bottles are around $20 . That is actually very affordable for 45 days worth, and you collect the labels and can turn them in for free products

https://nutraplanet.com/products/controlled-labs-orange-triad-270-ct-orange-oximega-fish-oil-120-ct-combo/

great deal that pairs with OxiMega a top notch fishoil.
I actually picked up the buy 2 for $50 with free Oximega last time which does make it very, very reasonable. I guess before I was just looking at the non-sale prices. From now on though, I will be following your lead and purchasing a years supply during the black Friday sales :)

Last edited:
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I actually picked up the buy 2 for $50 with free Oximega last time which does make it very, very reasonable. I guess before I was just looking at the non-sale prices. From now on though, I will be following your lead and purchasing a years supply during the black Friday sales :)
Yeah man.. Black Friday you can get bottles under $20, just stock up and saves on shipping from buying small throughout the year.

C

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah man.. Black Friday you can get bottles under $20, just stock up and saves on shipping from buying small throughout the year.
Between this and the BOGO on fish oil they run a few times a year it totally covers my staples. Something that I know I will use I have no issues stocking up on

O

owtlaw333

Awards
YMMV, but I've taken both at length and have settled with Anavite over the years due to the insane gas I get by whatever is in OT. I prefer having a spread of BA through the day anyways, so it's an added bonus for Avavite.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
YMMV, but I've taken both at length and have settled with Anavite over the years due to the insane gas I get by whatever is in OT. I prefer having a spread of BA through the day anyways, so it's an added bonus for Avavite.
Appreciate the Anavite support, my man. Agree with the spread of BA over the day. I split the two doses