Inspired Nutraceuticals - LGND - Elite Muscle Potentiator

ThorBara

ThorBara

Awards
Profile looks interesting, the only thing in common with Follidrone is the epicatechin

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For 70 bucks they better offer a happy ending.

Zman68

Zman68

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had used 2 bottles when it initially came out as with the presale I was able to get two bottles for less than $70. I had used it while cutting and dosed it pre workout, I thought it was a solid product, definitely not a necessity (especially for the price point) but if you want to try it and can get it on sale then I'd say give it a run!

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can get 2 bottles of ARA for 70 with shipping right now and ARA works.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had used 2 bottles when it initially came out as with the presale I was able to get two bottles for less than $70. I had used it while cutting and dosed it pre workout, I thought it was a solid product, definitely not a necessity (especially for the price point) but if you want to try it and can get it on sale then I'd say give it a run!
Can you explain more? As in what did you notice, any gains using it?

Zman68

Zman68

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you explain more? As in what did you notice, any gains using it?
Of course, I personally liked using it, I felt that my training was improved given the fact I was a few months deep into my cut as I didn't experience any decrease in strength and/or endurance. Can't comment on if it helped lean me out, as if it did it was very minimal, but I thought it performed well when dosed pre workout.