how to sleep 20hrs in one day.

  1. how to sleep 20hrs in one day.


    ketotifen. **** i hate this stuff, but i'm stuck with a bunch of it.

    anyone else experiance REAL bad lethargy on this? and is there anythink i can do to reduce it (other than taking more stims)?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by OmarJackson
    ketotifen. **** i hate this stuff, but i'm stuck with a bunch of it.

    anyone else experiance REAL bad lethargy on this? and is there anythink i can do to reduce it (other than taking more stims)?
    What is it suppose to do for you? Heck I have a hard time sleeping more than 6 hours a day. Maybe I will take it just so I can get more sleep.
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

  3. Sounds like a plan .
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER
    What is it suppose to do for you? Heck I have a hard time sleeping more than 6 hours a day. Maybe I will take it just so I can get more sleep.
    it upregulates the beta receptors making it so you can run beta-agonists (clen) for longer periods of time without losing their potency.

    i do sleep like a baby though.

  5. Take it all before bed. How much are you using?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by OmarJackson
    it upregulates the beta receptors making it so you can run beta-agonists (clen) for longer periods of time without losing their potency.

    i do sleep like a baby though.
    Thanks for the info.

    Where did you buy it?

    So you are taking clen and you still sleep alot?



    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

  7. Quote Originally Posted by meathead1987
    Take it all before bed. How much are you using?
    i do. 1 mg ed

  8. Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER
    Thanks for the info.

    Where did you buy it?

    So you are taking clen and you still sleep alot?



    CROWLER
    IBE

    clen has never kept me up, i've taken 120mcg before bed with no problems.

    ephedrine is a different story, 25mg anytime after noon and i'll be running cirlces all night.

  9. 1mg makes you THAT sleepy. Maybe you should just stick to 2 on 2 off with clen

  10. I took a pill once, it was a combo of clen/ketotifen...won't take the keto again, i almost fell asleep at the wheel on the way to work that day...it got me scared, i literally could barely keep my eyes open.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by hamper19
    I took a pill once, it was a combo of clen/ketotifen...won't take the keto again, i almost fell asleep at the wheel on the way to work that day...it got me scared, i literally could barely keep my eyes open.
    Damn! But if it makes you that sleepy I have to admit that I am interested. Not that I don't get enough but I would take it get me a nice hotel and sleep the weekend away. Hopefully monday morning I would be completely refreshed and rejuvenated to tackle the week away.

  12. I have definitely found that taking Ketotifen at night is the best approach. Its actually nice for me to take it with a clen cycle because I can't sleep at all otherwise.

  13. benadryl does the same thing, in case anyone was considering using it instead of keto. puts me down faster and harder than 10mg valium.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by same_old
    benadryl does the same thing, in case anyone was considering using it instead of keto. puts me down faster and harder than 10mg valium.
    Benadryl does help me sleep some but not too great and it drys the hell out of me as it is suppose to so I don't like it.


    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Better to eat lots in one day or spread out over time?
    By TruffleShuffle in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-26-2010, 03:28 PM
  2. Nolva how to use the liquid one?
    By frenchienyc in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-01-2006, 12:53 AM
  3. How to: Reduce fat in ground meat
    By beallio in forum Recipes
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-24-2006, 08:12 AM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-27-2004, 03:53 PM
  5. How To Peak For Your Big Day
    By Sheesh in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-15-2003, 12:40 AM
Log in
Log in