Need help for a stack

Ponno

Awards
Hi guys,
I am trying to make a nice stack a little bit stronger and make it the real deal!

I am now going for:
4weeks: 2 caps Norcodrene + 2 caps Shift +3 caps Reduce XT
4weeks 3 caps Norcodrene + 2 caps Shift +3 caps Reduce XT

Now, I am HP+12 prolly something like 15% BF or something more, really low LOW CHO and 4/5 a week CrossFit classes (true CrossFit stuff) and I was way fatter, I need something to shake it off me since I gain clean weight easily but losing the old fat is so difficult!

All of the intro was to ask, would you add Lipomorph? I read good things about it and would work in a similar way to Norco but not the same pathways if I am not mistaken. What do you think? How would you strenghten the stack otherwise?

PS I use Beta Alanine and MultiVit too but that is not interesting I guess xD

Ponno

Awards
Which one in the v2? On European sites I found just one version and it is slightly different from the one on Antaeus Labs one so I guess in Europe we still have v1

ThorBara

ThorBara

Awards
Which one in the v2? On European sites I found just one version and it is slightly different from the one on Antaeus Labs one so I guess in Europe we still have v1
V2 is 120 caps

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^^ Yep version two is 120 caps. You have a nice little stack going with norcodrene + shift + reduce xt. Make sure you don't over do it on the stims but everyone has a different tolerance.

Ponno

Awards
Oh ok, so I need I found this, now the problem is find another bottle of Reduce XT for the second 4 weeks...
BTW LeanEngineer actually the only stims are the 200mg caffeine/die in the norco who will become 300 second month but that is not that much, I mean Shift, Lipomorph and Reduce are Stim Free if I am not mistaken!