Can I take erase pro and anabeta elite 4-5 days early?

dmart

Awards
I ended it may 14th and I just finished a cut. I want to start it so I can stay lean but I need to wait a few more days but cant. So is it ok to take?

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You sound like Trump. Come back when you aren't drunk.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I ended it may 14th and I just finished a cut. I want to start it so I can stay lean but I need to wait a few more days but cant. So is it ok to take?
So you were taking a month off and want to know if you can cut that down to about 3 weeks off instead? Ideally I like to take a full month off, but you should be fine jumping back in a little early.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I don't see where that would be a major issue.

dmart

Awards
So you were taking a month off and want to know if you can cut that down to about 3 weeks off instead? Ideally I like to take a full month off, but you should be fine jumping back in a little early.
yeah so I ended it may 14th and you need a month off so it would be a few days early...should I just wait?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Have to recommend following the label,

Personally I see no issue though

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
yeah so I ended it may 14th and you need a month off so it would be a few days early...should I just wait?
Your best bet is to wait, but sometimes life doesn't work that way due to timing conflicts from work or vacations. If you're just not being patient, I personally would wait.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Although you should follow the recommendations on the label I feel your pain on how hard it is to wait it out especially the two products stacked and the last week of the off cycle!

bb333

Awards
  • Established
What did you use while cutting?

During the break what did you take?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Starting back acouple days early won't hurt anything. You can start if back up anytime if you ended may 14th.

dmart

Awards
nothing. I just cut from 27% body fat to 10% with maintaining most mass(5+ lifting experience). I just do intermintent fasting + carb cycling

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nothing. I just cut from 27% body fat to 10% with maintaining most mass(5+ lifting experience). I just do intermintent fasting + carb cycling
Very impressive. Now comes the sculpting cycle!

dmart

Awards
Yep exactly. I am 2 weeks into maintenance starting erase+ anabeta today. I am gonna look the best ive ever looked this year. So excited lol

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep exactly. I am 2 weeks into maintenance starting erase+ anabeta today. I am gonna look the best ive ever looked this year. So excited lol
Have you started yet brother? How is everything coming along for you?

dmart

Awards
Have you started yet brother? How is everything coming along for you?
guess you didnt see my other thread. I started it and it made me lactate and ****. Had sensitive nipples so cut it out went to dr to get blood work. The sensitivity and lactation went away though but probably wont touch this again. Super unfortunate cuz i liked this product, ivet aken it a few times.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Which product did it? These are supposedly natty supplements

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Which product did it? These are supposedly natty supplements
They are natural.

After seeing his doctor it was determined to be a false alarm.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They are natural.

After seeing his doctor it was determined to be a false alarm.
Thank you for clearing this up. Missed this response as I've been busy with the 4th festivities. Nothing in either of those products from the research ive seen have been shown to alter prolactin levels.