- 06-05-2005, 06:11 PM
- 6'5" 227 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jul 2004
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
I have a question for some of the more knowledgeable supplement and nutrition guys here.
When you take Phase 2 supps, they stop starches from impacting blood glucose levels. My question is, do you still get the calories from the starchy food? Forgive me if this is a silly question but I have searched and have not found the answer. I do The Atkins diet (as I've found it to be the quickest and easiest way to shed flab and to maintain) but feel like my muscle growth would hasten if I could get more calories. Thanks, in advance, for all of your help.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Alt+F4 in forum Weight LossReplies: 33Last Post: 06-18-2006, 02:29 PM
- By Squats in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-04-2005, 02:55 PM
- By okboy63 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-09-2004, 09:42 AM
- By Twin Peak in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 11Last Post: 11-19-2004, 09:58 PM
- By raybravo in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 14Last Post: 03-01-2004, 01:34 PM