Arimistane; Do you consider it 'natty or not?'

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
Not anabolic or androgenic in nature, so I vote yes. Even if it indirectly raises testosterone, which I haven't seen studies showing that it does, it still is not anabolic.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well it is a hormone. Although it is non suppressive, not anabolic, nor androgenic. I consider it natty but since it is a hormone, this is a matter of perspective. IMO if you consider dhea natural then yes this should also be considered natural; saying how this is a derivative of 7keto-dhea.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That term doesn't mean anything anymore. Just use the tools that you're personally comfortable with using and don't worry about other people's opinions.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Arimistane falls into the natty category in my book, but at the end of the day it really doesn't matter. If you're doing a show or competition you need to be aware of the banned substances and products, and other than that it really makes no difference. The "natty or not" debate will live on for forever but at the end of the day it's you vs. you

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed. It's natty to me as well. If you don't have to do pct afterwards and if it doesn't screw with your hormones then it's natty.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
That term doesn't mean anything anymore. Just use the tools that you're personally comfortable with using and don't worry about other people's opinions.
Agree. That term is useless - if it takes 10,000 tons of a bug fungus to extract a bottle of Cordyceps - how in the heck is that "Natural"? No human could ever eat that much fungus in the real world. Poison Ivy salads are also natural...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Anabolics 7
Ripped_warrior Anabolics 5
cristiano88 Supplements 15
J Anabolics 8
bell1986 Supplements 32