Help me build the ultimate FAT SHREDDING STACK!

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Once im finished up with my current andro cycle, im going to work on getting shredded and exposing my new muscle. Ive accquired some cutting supplements, and looking for some advice on the best approach to put my stack together and what order to use the supplements in to optimize the potential results of each supplement. Looking to span these out over a 2.5 - 3 month time frame and hopefully by 3 months im the leanest and hardest ive ever been. Here is what I have so far:

2 Bottles OL Assassinate
2 Bottles OL ignite
2 bottles OL 7 keto
1 bottle OL super shred
1 container OL bloodshred raw
4 bottles OL forslean (forskolin)
2 bottles OL rauwolscine
3 bottles BLR follidrone 2.0
2 bottles BLR Exotherm
2 Bottles evomuse supernova
2 bottles evomuse eviscerate smolder
1 bottle evomuse DCP
2 bottles evomuse slintensity
2 bottles evomuse epitome (how does this affect leptin different than OL assassinate?)
2 bottles SNS reduce XT

Like i said obviously not planning to run all this at once, but looking for the best possible way to time and combine everything for best possible results.

My diet and training will be in check dont worry, i know thats most important.

I WILL ALSO DEFINITELY CONSIDER SAVING CERTAIN SUPPS FOR ANOTHER CUT CYCLE IF THEY DONT FIT INTO THIS 3 MONTH CUT

celliem

celliem

Awards
Once im finished up with my current andro cycle, im going to work on getting shredded and exposing my new muscle. Ive accquired some cutting supplements, and looking for some advice on the best approach to put my stack together and what order to use the supplements in to optimize the potential results of each supplement. Looking to span these out over a 2.5 - 3 month time frame and hopefully by 3 months im the leanest and hardest ive ever been. Here is what I have so far:

2 Bottles OL Assassinate
2 Bottles OL ignite
2 bottles OL 7 keto
1 bottle OL super shred
2 bottles OL rauwolscine
2 bottles BLR Exotherm
1 bottle evomuse DCP
2 bottles evomuse epitome (how does this affect leptin different than OL assassinate?)
2 bottles SNS reduce XT

Like i said obviously not planning to run all this at once, but looking for the best possible way to time and combine everything for best possible results.

I WILL ALSO DEFINITELY CONSIDER SAVING CERTAIN SUPPS FOR ANOTHER CUT CYCLE IF THEY DONT FIT INTO THIS 3 MONTH CUT
Damnnnnn. Following. I'm interested in hearing the responses

jtmartin18

jtmartin18

Awards
  • First Up Vote
In as well, I'd love to see responses - started 1/Epi today and going for 8 weeks.

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
My goodness you have my dream stash.

jtmartin18

jtmartin18

Awards
  • First Up Vote
As far as the OL 7-keto and Reduce XT goes, I think that I would take the 2 bottles of Sup3r 7 months 1 & 2, the Reduce XT month 3, and then save the last bottle of Reduce XT for a later run.

From what I've heard it seems taking the two together would completely smash cortisol, and finishing it up with the Reduce would be the best bet. I could be wrong so would love to hear others' input.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

2 Bottles OL Assassinate
2 Bottles OL ignite
2 bottles OL 7 keto
1 bottle OL super shred
2 bottles OL rauwolscine
2 bottles BLR Exotherm
1 bottle evomuse DCP
2 bottles SNS reduce XT

Are you bulking currently? Or cutting? At maintenance? I personally wouldn't go from a surplus on cycle to a deficit in PCT/immediately after PCT... But you have some good stuff to work with here.

P.brow17

P.brow17

Awards
You can mix and match to your hearts desire, but no combo will be as good as one with ephedrine. Can you get some E?

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sweet stash, would love to run that for 3-4 months for an experiment. Not a fan of some of the stuff but would experiment anyways, lol.

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Are you bulking currently? Or cutting? At maintenance? I personally wouldn't go from a surplus on cycle to a deficit in PCT/immediately after PCT... But you have some good stuff to work with here.
Currently eating in a surplus to gain as much lean mass as possible during my cycle. I kind of thought about this point and didnt know if it would affect my bodys ability to keep the gains from this cycle? Ill be doing a 4 week PCT where ill be eating at maintenance calories just to help keep my gains and strength but was going to begin my cut once that was over. Do you guys not think that's a wise idea?

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
As far as the OL 7-keto and Reduce XT goes, I think that I would take the 2 bottles of Sup3r 7 months 1 & 2, the Reduce XT month 3, and then save the last bottle of Reduce XT for a later run.

From what I've heard it seems taking the two together would completely smash cortisol, and finishing it up with the Reduce would be the best bet. I could be wrong so would love to hear others' input.

7 keto reduces cortisol levels as well? I was not aware of that.

I figured 1 bottle reduce XT for end of cut to help with end of cut cortisol fat loss.

BLR Exotherm also has Ai properties in it as well, will this product affect cortisol as well?

I know not to run DCP and assassinate/super shred at the same time because they work off similar pathways correct? How about evomuse epitome and assassinate i have read they both have an impact on leptin. Do they overlap in pathways or can be used together? Any help on getting this stack put together, and what i should save for a future cut. Thanks everyone!

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
You can mix and match to your hearts desire, but no combo will be as good as one with ephedrine. Can you get some E?
Never messed with ephedrine. Looked into primatene but dont really want to go down that route.

P.brow17

P.brow17

Awards
Never messed with ephedrine. Looked into primatene but dont really want to go down that route.
I feel that, I'm not an ephedrine rep I just figured you should know. And I'm not going to tell you that you should take it, but if it's side effects you are worried about, I would worry more about some of the potential risks associated with some of the stuff you have on your pre-existing list (forskolin, 7-keto, etc). That being said, as long as you have no pre-existing heart conditions, an EC stack done properly is virtually free of sides

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
I feel that, I'm not an ephedrine rep I just figured you should know. And I'm not going to tell you that you should take it, but if it's side effects you are worried about, I would worry more about some of the potential risks associated with some of the stuff you have on your pre-existing list (forskolin, 7-keto, etc). That being said, as long as you have no pre-existing heart conditions, an EC stack done properly is virtually free of sides
What "risks" are associated with 7 keto and forskolin and anything else i have mentioned above? And its just the fact that i take a lot of high stim pre workouts, idk if taking eph early in the day or mid afternoon would be a good idea with all the other supps i take.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have been playing around with 75% of the products you mentioned in the past few months since I began my cut. Some I had poor reactions to and/or contraindications so I could not follow through. Overall, they have not enhanced my fat loss at all despite cleaning up my diet and doing cardio.

I can't speak for all of those products, but I can tell you that the quest to find the replacement for Ephedra remains unsuccessful...

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's very safe and I'm pretty sure studies show blood pressure gets better the longer you take it. There are really no issues taking it weeks at a time as long as you do everything you should be doing anyways.

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
I have been playing around with 75% of the products you mentioned in the past few months since I began my cut. Some I had poor reactions to and/or contraindications so I could not follow through. Overall, they have not enhanced my fat loss at all despite cleaning up my diet and doing cardio.

I can't speak for all of those products, but I can tell you that the quest to find the replacement for Ephedra remains unsuccessful...
Please explain what you tried and what problems you experienced? Ive only ever used ignite, bloodshred raw and a few doses of 7 keto here and there everything else will be new to me.

celliem

celliem

Awards

I so wish we could get ephedra again.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's very safe and I'm pretty sure studies show blood pressure gets better the longer you take it. There are really no issues taking it weeks at a time as long as you do everything you should be doing anyways.
^ this is true as well, nothing to be afraid of unless you have a health condition that would permit you from using it.

Pure Ephedrine is best, but this is what is available so it is what it is..

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Please explain what you tried and what problems you experienced? Ive only ever used ignite, bloodshred raw and a few doses of 7 keto here and there everything else will be new to me.
IGNIT3 is a really cool product, but the St. John's Wort is problematic to combine with other supplements or medications due to it being a CYP3A4 inducer. Evomuse DCP gave me killer heartburn with just one pill despite food...so that was quickly pulled out of the rotation. I don't own any Evomuse transdermals. I have been on Sup3r-7 for months and it is the first 7-Keto product that I can feel. Unfortunately, no appreciable change in body composition. Same with Forskolin, and Assass1nate. FD2 is great for endurance etc..but fat loss would be a no. I have Slintensity but I have been eating very low carb anyway so I have not had a chance to use it. I also have a wide selection of some of the best fat burners.

I have Reduce XT on order and have heavily considered getting Sup3r-Shred but I have spent so much money already..it has gotten quite frustrating.

Used to be that I could just take a real ECA stack from years ago, or OxyElite Pro and be ripped within a month.

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
IGNIT3 is a really cool product, but the St. John's Wort is problematic to combine with other supplements or medications due to it being a CYP3A4 inducer. Evomuse DCP gave me killer heartburn with just one pill despite food...so that was quickly pulled out of the rotation. I don't own any Evomuse transdermals. I have been on Sup3r-7 for months and it is the first 7-Keto product that I can feel. Unfortunately, no appreciable change in body composition. Same with Forskolin, and Assass1nate. FD2 is great for endurance etc..but fat loss would be a no. I have Slintensity but I have been eating very low carb anyway so I have not had a chance to use it. I also have a wide selection of some of the best fat burners.

I have Reduce XT on order and have heavily considered getting Sup3r-Shred but I have spent so much money already..it has gotten quite frustrating.

Used to be that I could just take a real ECA stack from years ago, or OxyElite Pro and be ripped within a month.
What did you "feel" from the 7keto?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not really sure why, but oddly enough a bit of a muscle pump. My joints also get a slight aching sensation if I take it before lifting or doing intense cardio. No affects on body composition or should I say it seems to have zero impact on visceral fat loss for me. I used it at three caps per day for at least two months.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Hate to break it to you, but fat loss is not a 1+1+1+1+1+1+1.... = 7 thing. Obesity research is huge money (ie. grants galore) - if something works, there's most likely a study to back it up when swallowed by people, relative to control/placebo... and sometimes, fat people respond when 'leanish' athletes don't (EGCG being a good example).

Ever see a fat Ethiopian during the famine? Me neither - eat less, move more = 99.x% of your goal :D

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Hate to break it to you, but fat loss is not a 1+1+1+1+1+1+1.... = 7 thing. Obesity research is huge money (ie. grants galore) - if something works, there's most likely a study to back it up when swallowed by people, relative to control/placebo... and sometimes, fat people respond when 'leanish' athletes don't (EGCG being a good example).

Ever see a fat Ethiopian during the famine? Me neither - eat less, move more = 99.x% of your goal :D
Lol i know man i know nothing is magic but i love to experiment and at the very least, placebo can have a strong affect as well. Most of what I have has a lot of positive feedback, and not just from reps, so i figured its worth a shot if my diet and training are on point. Just looking for the best, most efficient way to stack every thing!

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Old man hit it dead on. Guys and gals have been ripped from the beginning of time before all of these fancy supps. So it really is as simple as it sounds. I love the innovation from OL and evomuse but kind of tough to reinvent the wheel of simplicity. REason I hold off on evomuse, great science but is it really necessary? I would love to try brite and supernova but we never needed that stuff before? Enough of my rant, I do support these companies.

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Old man hit it dead on. Guys and gals have been ripped from the beginning of time before all of these fancy supps. So it really is as simple as it sounds. I love the innovation from OL and evomuse but kind of tough to reinvent the wheel of simplicity. REason I hold off on evomuse, great science but is it really necessary? I would love to try brite and supernova but we never needed that stuff before? Enough of my rant, I do support these companies.
NEED? Absolutely not. Ive cut plenty of times with the basics. But if you have the desire for experimenting with some interesting and promising supplements, why not?!

Im not expecting anything i have listed to be the new miracle to getting shredded. They all have benefits, even if miniscule, im just looking for the best approach to stack what i have and make sure im not overlapping any pathways or ingredients. Thanks!

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I love the experimenting! But yeah most products I do not purchase a second time. I will say ol ass1ginate might be ok, would need to give it another go for a couple months to see. But again nothing earth shattering but probably helpful. Again wI'll try some evomuse down the road.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No one's a bigger supplement whore than me but that's definitely overkill. You should strategically use each one of use fat burners and recomp products.

Ignite3 plus assas1nate pre cardio. DCP before meals and bed. Slintensity before meals with assass1nate. OL raw before meals. Forsealn before meals. That's it

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
No one's a bigger supplement whore than me but that's definitely overkill. You should strategically use each one of use fat burners and recomp products.

Ignite3 plus assas1nate pre cardio. DCP before meals and bed. Slintensity before meals with assass1nate. OL raw before meals. Forsealn before meals. That's it
I read somewhere not to take ignite and assassinate at the same time? Or am i mistaken on that? CAN they be combined at same time and IF SO at what maximum dosage of each? Jebrook GNO

Also Diesel, thats why i said im not planning on taking it all at the same time. Definitely going to space it out snd possibly even save some for another cut.

What order should i run the topicals BLR exotherm, supernova and smolder? Or stack any of the three together/have an overlap period?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I read somewhere not to take ignite and assassinate at the same time? Or am i mistaken on that? CAN they be combined at same time and IF SO at what maximum dosage of each? Jebrook GNO

Also Diesel, thats why i said im not planning on taking it all at the same time. Definitely going to space it out snd possibly even save some for another cut.

What order should i run the topicals BLR exotherm, supernova and smolder? Or stack any of the three together/have an overlap period?
You can run them concurrently. Both hit PPAR pathways so a bit of overlap but not dangerous.
Ignit3 has rauwolscine so you'll dose away from meals and Assassinate is prior to higher carb meals so no direct conflict.

Follow label dosing.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can run them concurrently. Both hit PPAR pathways so a bit of overlap but not dangerous.
Ignit3 has rauwolscine so you'll dose away from meals and Assassinate is prior to higher carb meals so no direct conflict.

Follow label dosing.
^^^Yes, what she said;)^^^

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Trust me, I never intended to do the 1+ 1 + 1 = 7 approach, it only led to that due to falling for the latest and greatest new product which is my own fault. "Cutting" does not happen as easily at the age of 41 as it did a decade ago with the aid of true ECA stacks, and then OxyElite Pro. I am not fat by any means, but I have never been more dedicated to eating right and being diligent with cardio without seeing any rewards....goal being visual abs. At this point, I am not really sure if it is just due to my age, choosing the wrong supplements, or both.

Bottom line, I am so done with 7-Keto and Assass1nate as of today, and started Reduce XT. I also bought Primatene which seems to feel slightly better than the Bronkaid I attempted to run a few months ago (still hate the Guaifenisen but whatever). Plan is to get Sparta Hydra Shred as well as soon as it is available and I guess I will just hope for the best. This will be my last attempt this time around..

celliem

celliem

Awards
Trust me, I never intended to do the 1+ 1 + 1 = 7 approach, it only led to that due to falling for the latest and greatest new product which is my own fault. "Cutting" does not happen as easily at the age of 41 as it did a decade ago with the aid of true ECA stacks, and then OxyElite Pro. I am not fat by any means, but I have never been more dedicated to eating right and being diligent with cardio without seeing any rewards....goal being visual abs. At this point, I am not really sure if it is just due to my age, choosing the wrong supplements, or both.

Bottom line, I am done with 7-Keto, and Assass1nate as of today, and started Reduce XT. I also bought Primatene which seems to feel slightly better than the Bronkaid I attempted to run a few months ago (still hate the Guaifenisen but whatever). Plan is to get Sparta Hydra Shred as well as soon as it is available and I guess I will just hope for the best. This will be my last attempt this time around..
What is Sparta hydra?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What is Sparta hydra?
It is right on the Sparta Nutrition website, check it out. Brilliant profile on paper, especially with extended release for the capsules. I just have not ordered yet because it is not known if it is actually available yet. It is typical for Sparta new releases to not be available to ship for quite some time...:15:

celliem

celliem

Awards
It is right on the Sparta Nutrition website, check it out. Brilliant profile on paper, especially with extended release for the capsules. I just have not ordered yet because it is not known if it is actually available yet. It is typical for Sparta new releases to not be available to ship for quite some time...:15:
Thanks. I've never heard of that company. I'm gonna check it out!

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Pretty sure nutriverse has it right now and for 20% off? Use promo code AM5 for an additional 5% off. I almost bought it but dont want DMHA in my fat burner because i like my tolerance for those stims to be as low as possible for the biggest possible kick in the a$$ from my pre workouts. Otherwise sparta hydra shred looks awesome... Will definitely be a "feel gooood" supplement!

celliem

celliem

Awards
Omggg loveeee it. I start oxymax xt tomorrow but this is on my list. Wowwww

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Pretty sure nutriverse has it right now and for 20% off? Use promo code AM5 for an additional 5% off. I almost bought it but dont want DMHA in my fat burner because i like my tolerance for those stims to be as low as possible for the biggest possible kick in the a$$ from my pre workouts. Otherwise sparta hydra shred looks awesome... Will definitely be a "feel gooood" supplement!
Yeah, they told me they expect it to be available next week. So that means next month in the supplement world. I had the same hesitation in regards to the DMHA and remaining responsive to my PWO's. Bottom line though, I end up using DMHA from one source or another on a daily basis anyway...may as well be from this now. Seems to be in more supplements than not nowadays anyway..

celliem

celliem

Awards
OxyMax XT is one of my favorite supplements for feel good energy! It is almost impossible to be in a bad mood after taking one of those!
I've heard lots of good things from this board. That's why I bought it. I also got OL Bloodsh3d Raw but chose to try oxy first because it fits better with the other stuff I'm taking

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
To OP. Just because I have yet to see a huge impact from the specific supplements on your list that I have used, does not mean that you won't have a more positive experience! As far as what supplements should be used with one another for best results, obviously I don't know because I never really found it.

It was unrealistic of me to seek results as dramatic as those that used to be obtained with the Ephedra stacks of the 90's through 2004. You have a great selection of products there and I hope you discover that some of them help you obtain your goals!

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
Just bought a tub of the cold brew coffee flavor. Profile is damn good.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Directly from Sparta? Let me know if you get a shipping confirmation. They have still not responded to my email. They never have been known for their customer service...

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
Directly from Sparta? Let me know if you get a shipping confirmation. They have still not responded to my email. They never have been known for their customer service...
Nutriverse its 20% off.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nutriverse its 20% off.
Yeah, I know but they expect it to be in at some point this week and available to ship. It is usually pretty safe to assume that won't happen. If Sparta has it in stock already, I would rather just purchase it directly from them and be done with it. I hate the waiting game..

boulon

Awards
The simple and effective is eca, but impossible to make a real stack without a good source of eph...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

You bought all 3? Well, I don't know the design behind ExoTherm but you're going to want to run the Supernova first. Supernova picks up all of the main ingredients from both the Eviscerate and Abliderate series - so you will target visceral fat as well as both burning and browning the subcutaneous fat. Once the Supernova is gone (if you haven't gotten hooked and ordered another bottle) then you have a huge head start to burn away the last of that Subcutaneous fat and stubborn pockets. As well, the BRITEened sub-q cells that you picked up from the Supernova don't immediately revert back to plain old White Adipocytes. There is a carry over period where they continue to blow calories 24 hours a day, with the Smolder giving them a kick in the ass. By the time you've reached the end up both bottles, I would imagine that you'll be extremely impressed and never wanting to "go back" ever again.

And remember, if you're looking to cut up a specific part of your body (shoulder area was my favorite) then feel free to slather some of that good stuff on before your workout (either one, Super or Smolder) and you'll get your wish. Works wherever it's applied.

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
You bought all 3? Well, I don't know the design behind ExoTherm but you're going to want to run the Supernova first. Supernova picks up all of the main ingredients from both the Eviscerate and Abliderate series - so you will target visceral fat as well as both burning and browning the subcutaneous fat. Once the Supernova is gone (if you haven't gotten hooked and ordered another bottle) then you have a huge head start to burn away the last of that Subcutaneous fat and stubborn pockets. As well, the BRITEened sub-q cells that you picked up from the Supernova don't immediately revert back to plain old White Adipocytes. There is a carry over period where they continue to blow calories 24 hours a day, with the Smolder giving them a kick in the ass. By the time you've reached the end up both bottles, I would imagine that you'll be extremely impressed and never wanting to "go back" ever again.

And remember, if you're looking to cut up a specific part of your body (shoulder area was my favorite) then feel free to slather some of that good stuff on before your workout (either one, Super or Smolder) and you'll get your wish. Works wherever it's applied.
Thanks brother. I love your dedication to helping customers out and answering people's questions in detail!! Im so excited to run your products for the first time ever and have high expectations for the results

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
The simple and effective is eca, but impossible to make a real stack without a good source of eph...
In the US, and depending on state of residence - we can get Ephedrine HCL behind the Pharmacy counter for about $10/30 doses (or less for Sulfate).