Ignit3 or bloodshr3d

  1. Ignit3 or bloodshr3d


    Which one do you guys think I should go with? I'll be stalking it with endur3+


  2. Well what are your goals/ what do you want out of the product?
    Olympus Labs
    •   
       


  3. @Brendanbroe27 have you thought about Radiate? Radiate truly is an Elite thermogenic with unbelievable energy and focus on top of the appetite suppression ability. Look on the Supplement logs section for 5 logs that just currently ended or fixing to and theyre all raved reviews by respected members of the AM community. Its $54.99 for a 45 serving tub but use code "FireTitan" and it brings it to $39..99. PM me with any questions
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

  4. I'm a big fan of ignit3 so I personally would go with that. Although bloodshr3d is getting a lot of positive reviews. i'd check out the supplement logs section. I believe theres some logs on it right now.
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

  5. I just want some extra energy in the morning and a little help with cutting some fat. I think I'm going to go with bloodsh3d, thank you guys
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Brendanbroe27 View Post
    I just want some extra energy in the morning and a little help with cutting some fat. I think I'm going to go with bloodsh3d, thank you guys
    Bloodshred is awesome for energy, focus, and mood elevation. Smart choice. What flavor you leaning towards? I've had all 3 and Hawaiian Colada is my fave but it's a close race.
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP
    Use JEBROOK30 for 30% off at http://olympusuk.com/
    E-mail product questions to [email protected]

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Brendanbroe27 View Post
    I just want some extra energy in the morning and a little help with cutting some fat. I think I'm going to go with bloodsh3d, thank you guys
    Bloodshr3d would be the better one for energy (and probably better for appetite suppression as well), plus many people prefer powdered burners because they like the taste.
    Ignit3 would be my pick from a purely fat burning aspect, as it's a little more comprehensive.

    Both are solid though, you'd be happy either way. When you say you're going with Bloodshr3d, going War or Raw? As you may know, the only real difference is the inclusion of rauwolscine (alpha-yohimbine) in Raw, but that ingredient makes a good bit of difference in energy as well as alpha-2-adrenergic antagonist to help get rid of "stubborn fat," though if you have had negative side effects to yohimbine or rauwolscine in the past, you may want to go with War instead.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    Use BECKI30 for 30% off your order at olympus-labs.com and olympusuk.com

  8. I was thinking the war edition because nutraplanet has it for a reasonable price

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Brendanbroe27 View Post
    I was thinking the war edition because nutraplanet has it for a reasonable price
    Nutriverse has a 20% off sale on OL. Puts BSW at 23 if you use code: AM5 at checkout. The BSR version is 27 with the sale and code. Nutriverse is tha shiz
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP
    Use JEBROOK30 for 30% off at http://olympusuk.com/
    E-mail product questions to [email protected]

  10. currently stacking Bloodshed WAR with Ignit3

    2 caps Ignite
    1 scoop of Bloodshed WAR

    Bloodshr3d is Really good for focus and energy. Better than just plain ol Ignite.

  11. I like Ign1te because, 1, it's caps which is more convenient and 2, because you can adjust and/or split the dosage a little easier.

    BloodShr3d Raw was awesome too, was like the old Alphamine in terms of focus and appetite suppression. I would however advise that if you went with Raw, you start off with half a scoop. I tried 1.5 scoops on my first go and it nearly blew my head off.

    The energy effects are pretty much the same with either 5 caps of Ign1te or 1 scoop of Raw.

  12. For appetite suppression, bsr had a stronger impact for me compared to ignite.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook on Jule 10 View Post
    Nutriverse has a 20% off sale on OL. Puts BSW at 23 if you use code: AM5 at checkout. The BSR version is 27 with the sale and code. Nutriverse is tha shiz
    As it happens Bloodshr3d War comes out to $26 without any code there, now. I picked a flavor blindly, hope it turns out lol
    Controlled Labs Rep
    nathan {at} controlledlabs.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Farlesworth View Post
    As it happens Bloodshr3d War comes out to $26 without any code there, now. I picked a flavor blindly, hope it turns out lol
    All 3 are good! I like Hawaiian Colada best but the orange and grape aren't far behind.
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP
    Use JEBROOK30 for 30% off at http://olympusuk.com/
    E-mail product questions to [email protected]

  15. Both are quality products. It comes down to exactly what you want and the method at which you want to ingest it. I personally like blood shred better when I tried both. I like that it is a powder over a pill which gives me the option to sip slowly or use in different fashions ie. Slushies etc.
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10 WWW.mindandmuscle.com
    Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com

  16. Ignit3

  17. Both are legit

  18. Quote Originally Posted by VO2Maxima View Post
    Bloodshr3d would be the better one for energy (and probably better for appetite suppression as well), plus many people prefer powdered burners because they like the taste.
    Ignit3 would be my pick from a purely fat burning aspect, as it's a little more comprehensive.

    Both are solid though, you'd be happy either way. When you say you're going with Bloodshr3d, going War or Raw? As you may know, the only real difference is the inclusion of rauwolscine (alpha-yohimbine) in Raw, but that ingredient makes a good bit of difference in energy as well as alpha-2-adrenergic antagonist to help get rid of "stubborn fat," though if you have had negative side effects to yohimbine or rauwolscine in the past, you may want to go with War instead.
    How do you stack them? Iím a beginner

  19. Quote Originally Posted by carmeloValoy View Post
    currently stacking Bloodshed WAR with Ignit3

    2 caps Ignite
    1 scoop of Bloodshed WAR

    Bloodshr3d is Really good for focus and energy. Better than just plain ol Ignite.
    How you stacking them? Are you having them together or on an empty stomach

  20. Quote Originally Posted by akhimoe View Post
    How do you stack them? I’m a beginner
    Honestly, I would choose one. You're better off that way in that you'll get a full dose of the included compounds. Either run Ignit3 at 5 caps per day (3 in the morning and 2 in the afternoon) or Bloodshr3d at 2 scoops (start at one at a time).

    If you insist on stacking them, then I would use 1-1.5 scoops Bloodshr3d preworkout and 2 caps Ignit3 at some other point in the day (not too close to bedtime). IMO this is inferior to picking one and getting the full doses of each compound, but there are some people who want the hard hitting energy from Bloodshr3d preworkout but like the profile of Ignit3.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    Use BECKI30 for 30% off your order at olympus-labs.com and olympusuk.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. BLOODSHR3D raw or war has anyone had any impact
    By akhimoe in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-03-2017, 11:51 PM
  2. 11 day PSMF incoming. Ignit3 or Bloodshr3d Raw?
    By ma70 in forum Olympus Labs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-28-2016, 11:02 PM
  3. Bloodshr3d vs Ignit3?
    By Br1ck_Sh1thouse in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 12-02-2016, 02:38 AM
  4. Replies: 84
    Last Post: 10-18-2016, 05:05 AM
  5. To Rub or not to Rub
    By Big Joe in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-11-2012, 01:09 PM
Log in
Log in