Brendanbroe27

Awards
Which one do you guys think I should go with? I'll be stalking it with endur3+

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well what are your goals/ what do you want out of the product?

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Brendanbroe27 have you thought about Radiate? Radiate truly is an Elite thermogenic with unbelievable energy and focus on top of the appetite suppression ability. Look on the Supplement logs section for 5 logs that just currently ended or fixing to and theyre all raved reviews by respected members of the AM community. Its $54.99 for a 45 serving tub but use code "FireTitan" and it brings it to $39..99. PM me with any questions

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm a big fan of ignit3 so I personally would go with that. Although bloodshr3d is getting a lot of positive reviews. i'd check out the supplement logs section. I believe theres some logs on it right now.

Brendanbroe27

Brendanbroe27

Awards
I just want some extra energy in the morning and a little help with cutting some fat. I think I'm going to go with bloodsh3d, thank you guys

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just want some extra energy in the morning and a little help with cutting some fat. I think I'm going to go with bloodsh3d, thank you guys
Bloodshred is awesome for energy, focus, and mood elevation. Smart choice. What flavor you leaning towards? I've had all 3 and Hawaiian Colada is my fave but it's a close race.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bloodshr3d would be the better one for energy (and probably better for appetite suppression as well), plus many people prefer powdered burners because they like the taste.
Ignit3 would be my pick from a purely fat burning aspect, as it's a little more comprehensive.

Both are solid though, you'd be happy either way. When you say you're going with Bloodshr3d, going War or Raw? As you may know, the only real difference is the inclusion of rauwolscine (alpha-yohimbine) in Raw, but that ingredient makes a good bit of difference in energy as well as alpha-2-adrenergic antagonist to help get rid of "stubborn fat," though if you have had negative side effects to yohimbine or rauwolscine in the past, you may want to go with War instead.

Brendanbroe27

Brendanbroe27

Awards
I was thinking the war edition because nutraplanet has it for a reasonable price

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was thinking the war edition because nutraplanet has it for a reasonable price
Nutriverse has a 20% off sale on OL. Puts BSW at 23 if you use code: AM5 at checkout. The BSR version is 27 with the sale and code. Nutriverse is tha shiz:head:

carmeloValoy

Awards
currently stacking Bloodshed WAR with Ignit3

2 caps Ignite
1 scoop of Bloodshed WAR

Bloodshr3d is Really good for focus and energy. Better than just plain ol Ignite.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like Ign1te because, 1, it's caps which is more convenient and 2, because you can adjust and/or split the dosage a little easier.

BloodShr3d Raw was awesome too, was like the old Alphamine in terms of focus and appetite suppression. I would however advise that if you went with Raw, you start off with half a scoop. I tried 1.5 scoops on my first go and it nearly blew my head off.

The energy effects are pretty much the same with either 5 caps of Ign1te or 1 scoop of Raw.

primolift00

Awards
  • Established
For appetite suppression, bsr had a stronger impact for me compared to ignite.

Farlesworth

Farlesworth

Awards
Nutriverse has a 20% off sale on OL. Puts BSW at 23 if you use code: AM5 at checkout. The BSR version is 27 with the sale and code. Nutriverse is tha shiz:head:
As it happens Bloodshr3d War comes out to $26 without any code there, now. I picked a flavor blindly, hope it turns out lol

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As it happens Bloodshr3d War comes out to $26 without any code there, now. I picked a flavor blindly, hope it turns out lol
All 3 are good! I like Hawaiian Colada best but the orange and grape aren't far behind.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Both are quality products. It comes down to exactly what you want and the method at which you want to ingest it. I personally like blood shred better when I tried both. I like that it is a powder over a pill which gives me the option to sip slowly or use in different fashions ie. Slushies etc.

akhimoe

Awards
Bloodshr3d would be the better one for energy (and probably better for appetite suppression as well), plus many people prefer powdered burners because they like the taste.
Ignit3 would be my pick from a purely fat burning aspect, as it's a little more comprehensive.

Both are solid though, you'd be happy either way. When you say you're going with Bloodshr3d, going War or Raw? As you may know, the only real difference is the inclusion of rauwolscine (alpha-yohimbine) in Raw, but that ingredient makes a good bit of difference in energy as well as alpha-2-adrenergic antagonist to help get rid of "stubborn fat," though if you have had negative side effects to yohimbine or rauwolscine in the past, you may want to go with War instead.
How do you stack them? I’m a beginner

akhimoe

Awards
currently stacking Bloodshed WAR with Ignit3

2 caps Ignite
1 scoop of Bloodshed WAR

Bloodshr3d is Really good for focus and energy. Better than just plain ol Ignite.
How you stacking them? Are you having them together or on an empty stomach

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How do you stack them? I’m a beginner
Honestly, I would choose one. You're better off that way in that you'll get a full dose of the included compounds. Either run Ignit3 at 5 caps per day (3 in the morning and 2 in the afternoon) or Bloodshr3d at 2 scoops (start at one at a time).

If you insist on stacking them, then I would use 1-1.5 scoops Bloodshr3d preworkout and 2 caps Ignit3 at some other point in the day (not too close to bedtime). IMO this is inferior to picking one and getting the full doses of each compound, but there are some people who want the hard hitting energy from Bloodshr3d preworkout but like the profile of Ignit3.

akhimoe

Awards
Need some advice on anyone stacking Ignit3

I’m having 3 caps in the morning empty stomach after 30/40min will have breakfast and then I feel all jittery/shakey is this normal?

I do have to say when I do workout I break hell of a sweat

And also since I’ve been stacking Ignit3 I feel like I haven’t been sleeping properly I have the last 2 caps 6-7 hours before bed.

Has anyone had any off these effects?

ManuR

Awards
  • Established

I’m having 3 caps in the morning empty stomach after 30/40min will have breakfast and then I feel all jittery/shakey is this normal?

And also since I’ve been stacking Ignit3 I feel like I haven’t been sleeping properly I have the last 2 caps 6-7 hours before bed.

alpha yohimbine my friend

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

It sounds like the stims are just a little much for you at this point. I would drop to 2 caps in the morning and 1 cap later on, that should help reduce the jitters as well as help with sleep. Should still be a good enough dose to have the effects you're looking for.

ExLard

Awards
Bloodshr3d is better for appetite and energy. Ignit3 on the other hand, has a better fat burner profile. I personally prefer stacking WAR with SNS yohimbine because the R from the sample packs I got had a gritty bitter aftertaste that I didn’t like.

Speaking as someone who’s gone through 3 bottles of ignit3 and 2 tubs of WAR.