Stopping Super mandro after 4 days?

Vabanco

Awards
Took Super Mandro along with Protex, Sup3r DHEA and joyful joints for 4 days and felt a little lethargic and can only imagine it would get worse if this is only a small taste of what this product does since it doesnt take full effect until after 2 weeks. My job is physical and I cant afford to not be sharp and im having all around second doubts of doing this

Havent gotten any stronger or noticeable benefits

Do i still need a PCT if I stop all together after 4 days of this stack?

ttesso1664

Awards
Placebo effect, or you are not sleeping well. Takes longer then 4 days to start causing possible lethargy. Keep going!

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
Yea 4 days is like popping an Advil and 3 minutes saying it's not working

yotreeman

yotreeman

Awards
Took Super Mandro along with Protex, Sup3r DHEA and joyful joints for 4 days and felt a little lethargic and can only imagine it would get worse if this is only a small taste of what this product does since it doesnt take full effect until after 2 weeks. My job is physical and I cant afford to not be sharp and im having all around second doubts of doing this

Havent gotten any stronger or noticeable benefits

Do i still need a PCT if I stop all together after 4 days of this stack?
I seriously doubt it's the 1 andro causing it this early in your cycle. In fact, I can pretty confidently say, flat-out, that it isn't. The stuff takes at least a couple weeks to cause any effects whatsoever. And of course you haven't gotten any stronger, are you kidding me? Did you do *any* research before starting this cycle? You can't expect any results of any kind in four days, on any steroid. Jesus.

Just... don't b*tch out this early on. Keep taking your tabs, make sure you're sleeping right, maybe up your caffeine for the time being, and order some 4 or epi andro. You'll be good. Don't waste a perfectly good cycle.

yotreeman

yotreeman

Awards
But, to answer your actual question: No, you would not need a PCT after four days on-cycle, because your natural test can not be suppressed in such a short time period - which is how I know the 1-andro is not causing your lethargy. Because people get lethargic on-cycle due to being suppressed and not having enough testosterone in their body.

wdarmy15

wdarmy15

Awards
My first cycle with 1-andro I felt as if I had lethargy within the first few days. I soon realised that It was because my sleep patterns were disrupted. Try to dose 3-4 hours before bedtime and if you are that worried about lethargy, take the advice of yotreeman and get yourself some epi. I start at 750 and work my way up.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Placebo effect, or you are not sleeping well. Takes longer then 4 days to start causing possible lethargy. Keep going!
I agree with this. I'd say keep going. I would have grabbed andro the giant and ran it with it to create a good 1/4 andro stack... If you really want to quit you could do like a week pct or something little if you want to play it safe.

ttesso1664

Awards
That would be a waste of any PCT product. You didn't get shut down in 4 days

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
No need to pct and after only 4 days on cycle it's not the 1-andro causing the lethargy this early on.

However, 1-andro is notorious for lethargy which is why most people stack it with a base like 4-andro-This will combat the lethargy. Let us know if there's any way we can help if you want to continue the cycle.