Pes Genoflex

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What are the thoughts on their joint supplement? Read some reviews just looking to see a recent thoughts?

Zman68

Zman68

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It is one of my favorites, definitely recommend it.

TSMilliner

Awards
Awesome product!!

Almost through my first bottle with great results. Definitely good stuff, has helped my knees and shoulders immensely. Especially feel the improvement in my shoulders. I am not 100% pain free, but the improvement is significant and very noticeable

Compared to Animal Flex which I was taking previously, I would say PES seems to work better (for me art least). I am def interested to see how this works as I continue with it after another bottle or two

I have pushed it to so many of my friends that PES should send me a free bottle LOL.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is one of my favorites, definitely recommend it.
Awesome product!!

Almost through my first bottle with great results. Definitely good stuff, has helped my knees and shoulders immensely. Especially feel the improvement in my shoulders. I am not 100% pain free, but the improvement is significant and very noticeable

Compared to Animal Flex which I was taking previously, I would say PES seems to work better (for me art least). I am def interested to see how this works as I continue with it after another bottle or two

I have pushed it to so many of my friends that PES should send me a free bottle LOL.
Good to hear from both. :)

Truthfully have had a few great runs with genoflex and I typically don't usually have to supplement for joint discomfort but let me tell you coming off cycle especially a few weeks into pct really put a number on me and the product truly dulled the discomfort within just a few doses.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
What are the thoughts on their joint supplement? Read some reviews just looking to see a recent thoughts?
I think it is a good product! Used it for a couple of runs and really enjoyed it

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sounds good. Was looking at joint xt and flexatril. Leaning toward genoflex but they all seem legit.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Sounds good. Was looking at joint xt and flexatril. Leaning toward genoflex but they all seem legit.
If you have used Cissus and enjoyed it, Genoflex is like upgraded Cissus

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely an awesome joint supp. It's right up there with joint support xt and achilles.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you have used Cissus and enjoyed it, Genoflex is like upgraded Cissus
Always an ingredient that is a must when I look for joint support. Agreed here.