humanofort

farshad

Banned
Awards
I have some humanofort by fitness enterprise. What can I expect from this supplement? Its day 2 yesterday I took 400mg and today 600mg and gonna stay on that dose.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thats a solid dose. Expect better recovery, better sleep, and some increased strength/gains

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thats a solid dose. Expect better recovery, better sleep, and some increased strength/gains
I have not used this product but from what i've heard the above is what you should ecspect. I've seen positive reviews on it though.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have not used this product but from what i've heard the above is what you should ecspect. I've seen positive reviews on it though.

lot of people dislike it due to the fact that every fricking product out there offers such a low dose...but that's due to the fact that its so damn expensive. if you can take 400-600mg/day, I find the results impressive

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
lot of people dislike it due to the fact that every fricking product out there offers such a low dose...but that's due to the fact that its so damn expensive. if you can take 400-600mg/day, I find the results impressive
I'm open to a counter argument if you have links to Human Trials with oral supplementation, but... In the only study I could find related to "muscle building" (linked above), they literally soaked the Pig Cells in this stuff and it did very little. So I don't see how 400-600mg, after surviving the gut and making it out of the Liver after 1st Pass, is going to do better? I mean - when shjt doesn't even work in vitro... LOL

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm open to a counter argument if you have links to Human Trials with oral supplementation, but... In the only study I could find related to "muscle building" (linked above), they literally soaked the Pig Cells in this stuff and it did very little. So I don't see how 400-600mg, after surviving the gut and making it out of the Liver after 1st Pass, is going to do better? I mean - when shjt doesn't even work in vitro... LOL
honestly...this is one of the few supplements I have personal belief in that I can't find any supporting data for. I have used it a few times since IFN offered it so I got to mega dose it for free.

I have no way to prove it works, or it does affect muscle growth, just n=1 anecdotal review.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am clueless obviously because I always feel like glutamine helps me greatly with recovery when dosed 10-20 grams. I stopped because I kept saying how could everyone and the studies be wrong, lol.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am clueless obviously because I always feel like glutamine helps me greatly with recovery when dosed 10-20 grams. I stopped because I kept saying how could everyone and the studies be wrong, lol.
glutamine is something I do not believe in however lol

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I agree, no reason for it to work. I would definitely run humanofort for free and see if recovery is increased as you were able to. But tough to spend money on just the slight possibility. But I don't doubt your belief.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 15
Male Anti-Aging Medicine 59
Supplements 3
Supplements 6
toddgranit Supplements 42