High Stim Fat Burner Discussion Thread

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Some of us have been on a quest to find currently available stimmed fat burners that may provide a little more than the more commonly discussed options. Some examples may include Dexamine Black, Burn Xtreme, Black Bombs, Vexxum, and I am sure there are more...

Then we have the already discussed Schizophrenic Psycho..

Has anyone tried anything in this category that truly has long acting affects?

Please add to the list and share your experiences using any of the products that may fit into this category. Thanks!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So I actually tried Vexxum for the first time today. I had a sample laying around forever but I was too afraid to use it due to the Yohimbe content until now. It has a very attractive profile with 3 forms of caffeine, 2 different yohimbe extracts, Cocoabuterol, Theacrine, Sulbutiamine, Citicoline, and a few other goodies.

It kicked in a little on the slower side which I really don't mind. Once it was in full gear though I felt really good and began to sweat just a little while doing dothing. I then proceeded to do 40 minutes of cardio that was actually quite enjoyable! The effects seemed to fade out not too long after which was disappointing, but maybe it was just due to the fact that I had pushed myself through a cardio session. Anyway, I was impressed and a little disappointed that my sample only contained one pill.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I actually tried Vexxum for the first time today. I had a sample laying around forever but I was too afraid to use it due to the Yohimbe content until now. It has a very attractive profile with 3 forms of caffeine, 2 different yohimbe extracts, Cocoabuterol, Theacrine, Sulbutiamine, Citicoline, and a few other goodies.

It kicked in a little on the slower side which I really don't mind. Once it was in full gear though I felt really good and began to just a little while doing dothing. I then proceeded to do 40 minutes of cardio that was actually quite enjoyable! The effects seemed to fade out not too long after which was disappointing, but maybe it was just due to the fact that I had pushed myself through a cardio session. Anyway, I was impressed and a little disappointed that my sample only contained one pill.
Vexxum is terrible. I gave them away. I also tried Olympus Ignite and those were just okay. I have a full bottle sitting in my closet. You're like me. I love strong (but smooth) stims, focus type burners. There's hardly anything out there worth a damn anymore. However, looking at DMHA type products (the most prevalent on the market now), Kor from Inspire Nutraceuticals (company that makes the second best preworkout on the market DVST8) is very good. I have it and I use it precardio, It's strong and works very well in that regard.

Now onto my NEW favorite products. Remember the other day when I mentioned Steel Supplements and their preworkout Amped AF and their fatburner Shredded AF, and the buzz surrounding them? Both contain 1,3. Well I decided to order both. I now rank both as the best preworkout and fatburner that I've used in years. Not hyperbole. The focus, MOOD ELEVATION, energy and effects from both are something that I've missed and haven't experienced in years. Try them out. Look at the reviews (not on their site) but youtube vids,reddit etc. They're that damn good.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes, I definitely remember. Shredded AF did look good but I did not pull the trigger due to the N-Methyl-Tyramine content that can make feel a little edgy. That is great feedback though.

I had also forgotten about KOR...nice call there! There are so many options!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, I definitely remember. Shredded AF did look good but I did not pull the trigger due to the N-Methyl-Tyramine content that can make feel a little edgy. That is great feedback though.

I had also forgotten about KOR...nice call there! There are so many options!
DMHA type products, there are some good ones. Beyond Kor, this one from Spartan looks very good. - https://www.stack3d.com/2017/05/hydra-shred.html

For now I'm in love with Steel Products. You should call them and ask about receiving samples. I guarantee you, you'll love both.

macwad

Awards
  • Established
Anyone tried Lipodrene Elite with coca leaves?

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone tried Lipodrene Elite with coca leaves?
Yes. I have two bottles. It's not as strong, but it's decent. I use it on the weekends or the rare occasion that I need an afternoon pick me up.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
They both share the exact same profile.
Just saw it was available on their website. That really is an impressive profile! Sparta really raised the bar with this one!

I love the fact that it has time release technology..

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
We just gave out several bottles of the new Lipodrene Elite. There should be some reviews popping up soon for you to check out. Mark30 will save you 30% on the Hi-tech website if you order it or any product from there.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
We just gave out several bottles of the new Lipodrene Elite. There should be some reviews popping up soon for you to check out. Mark30 will save you 30% on the Hi-tech website if you order it or any product from there.
I already purchased that and it turned out to not be what I was looking for. Thank you though..

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So why did it not work for you.
It may very well "work" for fat loss, but it just did not deliver any type of mood enhancement or sustained energy for me. Just left me feeling kind of flat.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Damn that hydra shred looks good.
I know right!

It is almost too good to pass up. In fact, I think I must order. Whatever happened to the Sparta reps for discount codes!?

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Ricky10 i like your info you gave me on dim so now my question to you since this is fat burner forum what do you know about diiodotyrosine

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ricky10 i like your info you gave me on dim so now my question to you since this is fat burner forum what do you know about diiodotyrosine
Thanks! To be honest I don't know much about Diidotyrosine other than what I have seen posted by others. People have said it is not effective while others have also said that taking anything that impacts thyroid hormones should not be taken lightly..

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Thanks! To be honest I don't know much about Diidotyrosine other than what I have seen posted by others. People have said it is not effective while others have also said that taking anything that impacts thyroid hormones should not be taken lightly..
Ok thanks man

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know right!

It is almost too good to pass up. In fact, I think I must order. Whatever happened to the Sparta reps for discount codes!?
Lol. I'm not going to order until i see this at a retailer. I suffered from the kraken and ph presale and don't want to deal with then again

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Vexxum is terrible. I gave them away. I also tried Olympus Ignite and those were just okay. I have a full bottle sitting in my closet. You're like me. I love strong (but smooth) stims, focus type burners. There's hardly anything out there worth a damn anymore. However, looking at DMHA type products (the most prevalent on the market now), Kor from Inspire Nutraceuticals (company that makes the second best preworkout on the market DVST8) is very good. I have it and I use it precardio, It's strong and works very well in that regard.

Now onto my NEW favorite products. Remember the other day when I mentioned Steel Supplements and their preworkout Amped AF and their fatburner Shredded AF, and the buzz surrounding them? Both contain 1,3. Well I decided to order both. I now rank both as the best preworkout and fatburner that I've used in years. Not hyperbole. The focus, MOOD ELEVATION, energy and effects from both are something that I've missed and haven't experienced in years. Try them out. Look at the reviews (not on their site) but youtube vids,reddit etc. They're that damn good.
Do you have to order directly from Steel Supplements or are there online stores that carry the line? Did a quick Google search but nothing turned up.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Suffered?!
Bad choice of words. Let me rephrase. I had to deal with the inconvenience of months of delay. Got fed up of waiting and ultimately got my refund.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Why is that?
Well for one thing, I enjoy the PEA for the mood boost. The DMAA amount doesn't "crack me out" like many 1,3 fat burners and a one pill serving size is nice.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
So i just looked up Innovapharm's Enduralean and thats DEFINITELY a clone to the old OG Alphamine!

EXTREMELY tempted!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you have to order directly from Steel Supplements or are there online stores that carry the line? Did a quick Google search but nothing turned up.
Straight from their site. Google amped af reviews, or shredded af reviews. People not affiliated with the company have posted their reviews. It's by far the best pre workout and burner that I've used in years.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
So this was PES's first Alphamine profile right before ANY changes?

Screenshot_20170607-201310.png

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Then after the first change it was this right? Meaning the removal of Aegeline?

Screenshot_20170607-201334.png

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Yup, i figured.

Lol thats how you can tell you used to use the OG Alphamine.

So where im getting at with this is, im super excited to see Enduralean's profile when it looks like this!

Screenshot_20170607-201715.png

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Its a great day in the neighborhood once again folks!!

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
Old news but OG Dexaprine was ridiculous in terms of stimulation

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Now, i was gonna go with burn extreme from Ni as my next fat burner but after stumbling upon Enduralean, I'm very VERY excited!!

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Old news but OG Dexaprine was ridiculous in terms of stimulation
I know this but whats the point in taking or using such a product and getting used to it if it wont be around anymore?

I learned my lesson with PES

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
The best part of Enduralean is that it seems like a relatively new product produced by Innovapharm.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
APS Phenadrine all day.
I agree Phenadrine is a great one. Also, like I have said many times. Lean-EFX has always been a donkey kick to the back of my head. It's still one of my favroites after two years.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
I like tasty fat burner powders a bit more than pill form. But i now know that if i do use pill form, id MUCH rather use capsules than tablets. Tabs don't work for me.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trust me...try and get samples from steel for their pre and fat burner. It's really that good.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Mood elevation with this?!
Yes sir!

"Phenethylamine, being similar to amphetamine in its action at their common biomolecular targets, releases norepinephrine and dopamine."

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
So i just looked at Steel's website. First thing that came to mind "these guys get their stuff produced by Hi-Tech".

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So i just looked up Innovapharm's Enduralean and thats DEFINITELY a clone to the old OG Alphamine!

EXTREMELY tempted!
I have it. OG Alphamine was actually a bit more powerful and the taste is not as good either. It's OK 'n all but I probably won't order more once it is gone.