Extended natty test booster usage

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What are the likely side-effects that running natural testosterone boosters such as longjack, horny goat weed, anacyclus pyrethrum and tribulus for more than 8 weeks at a time likely to have?
Can you cycle natural test boosters? e.g.
weeks 1-4 longjack
weeks 5-8 horny goat weed
weeks 9-12 anacycles pyrthrum
weeks 13-16 tribulus

dbuckley82

dbuckley82

Awards
  • Established
I've run a decent amount of herbs back to back. I don't think that side effects are a concern as much as your body becoming acclimated to the compounds and you receiving reduced results.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Where are you buying anacycles pyrthrum.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
I've run a decent amount of herbs back to back. I don't think that side effects are a concern as much as your body becoming acclimated to the compounds and you receiving reduced results.
I agree. I dont feel there are extended negative side effects with natural herbs however you body is amazing at adapting to changes so it is still recomended to take a break here and there.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^^^ Exactly. It's more about diminishing returns. Good to switch things up every once in a while. Running all in one products like Alphamax XT, M-Test, etc for 8 weeks is best. Then try products like MassMax XT, Xgels, FD2.0, etc to change it up.

No need to lay it out like you have listed though.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I agree. I dont feel there are extended negative side effects with natural herbs however you body is amazing at adapting to changes so it is still recomended to take a break here and there.
Agreed. Your body will adjust and try to build a tolerance or adapt so it's always good to take a break but you can give what you have a shot and see how it works for you. I don't see anything wrong with it other than just building a tolerance.