Slintensity Question

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
Currently been running Brite, DCP, and Ingnit3 for my fat burning stack. I have loved the results and went from what was a somewhat lean 230 LBS in mid April to a lean 216 lbs today. I have kept all my strength and have felt very good on the stack. I was curious if it was overkill to add Slintensity and try and nuke the last few stubborn pounds ?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You will have to look and see if there are too many stims with all of that combined. Sometimes more isn't always better it just takes a strict diet, time, and consistency. So if you're getting good results with what you're doing I would stay on that train and not add anything else. Of course that is my opinion.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i don't see slintensity causing any problems, it should assist you in some leaning but also putting the nutrients you are taking in into the appropriate spots....when I cut I don't do much in terms of carbs but slintensity before your highest carb meal each day will have some benefits

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Slintensity can only enhance that stack so it would be good to increase the stack by adding it. Congrats on the weight loss.

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Will be a great addition for high carb days or high carb meals. Matt suggests NOT taking it on days with less than 60g of carbs.

M

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Love to hear thoughts on brite? Science sounds great and top notch company. Just not sure if I would notice anything as a leanish ecto trying to drop a couple percent points. Would love to try supernova, epitome, and brite for fun. May look into after I log hi-tech elite.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Love to hear thoughts on brite? Science sounds great and top notch company. Just not sure if I would notice anything as a leanish ecto trying to drop a couple percent points. Would love to try supernova, epitome, and brite for fun. May look into after I log hi-tech elite.
Brite truly shines after long term use.

M

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That's where I feel as an ecto it isn't for me. Don't need long term thankfully.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As a leanish ecto I doubt you will see much from Epitome. Supernova and BRITE on the other hand work at any bodyfat levels, and they are the best at what they do.

M

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Definitely going to give it a go in the future, thank you for your response.

A

andrewski48

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Brite is still my favorite product to date. I run it at 3 squirts 3 times daily. Every time I run it I think the last time I ran it I just got lucky or won't respond the same way again, but I continue to respond just as well as each time prior.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Brite is still my favorite product to date. I run it at 3 squirts 3 times daily. Every time I run it I think the last time I ran it I just got lucky or won't respond the same way again, but I continue to respond just as well as each time prior.
There is no tolerance, no need to cycle, and your white fat cells are numerous enough that the longer you use BRITE the better it works, and the longer the residual effects will last.

Once those white fat cells are converted into BRITE cells, they don't just suddenly revert back when you stop taking the product.