Regenepure/nizoral/ other shampoos for on cycle prevention

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
Does it work? I see that there's threads on there but nothing answers whether or not it would work short term for a cycle to prevent hair loss on 1andro/epiandro. The only thing I could find is that hair loss shampoos usually take up to 12 weeks to work.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I haven't really found one that really works well. I've got bald spots coming in and my hairline is moving farther back! haha

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
How bad is a 1andro/Epiandro anecdotally on the hair?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm dialing in the final ingredients for Java Lustre shampoo. The first version worked quite well, even while using the DHT-related hormones. The new version will be even better.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
How bad is a 1andro/Epiandro anecdotally on the hair?
Unfortunately no one can answer that for you. Hair loss and compound effects are all user dependent. I am fine on both of those and I am prone to hair loss. A good 2% keto and salicylic acid shampoo has seemed to help me but not sure to what extent. Starting minox as it's relatively easy to maintain as a topical application.

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately no one can answer that for you. Hair loss and compound effects are all user dependent. I am fine on both of those and I am prone to hair loss. A good 2% keto and salicylic acid shampoo has seemed to help me but not sure to what extent. Starting minox as it's relatively easy to maintain as a topical application.
Can you give me a name of shampoo that contains 2% Keto? As I can only find 1% even with searching

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
I think that's only available for prescription unless u can pm me a vendor that has it

kelvarnsen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does it work? I see that there's threads on there but nothing answers whether or not it would work short term for a cycle to prevent hair loss on 1andro/epiandro. The only thing I could find is that hair loss shampoos usually take up to 12 weeks to work.
I'll say the same thing I said in your other thread. If you're running dht derivative gear, you will lose hair if you're prone. No shampoo is going to protect you from that.

Nizoral shampoo 2% is only available by prescription and its only effective in conjunction with Finasteride and Minoxidil. If you're expecting Nizoral to protect you when you're running pro hormones or regular anabolics you're going to be disappointed.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll say the same thing I said in your other thread. If you're running dht derivative gear, you will lose hair if you're prone. No shampoo is going to protect you from that.

Nizoral shampoo 2% is only available by prescription and its only effective in conjunction with Finasteride and Minoxidil. If you're expecting Nizoral to protect you when you're running pro hormones or regular anabolics you're going to be disappointed.
We can keep it from getting worse though.

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
So I got some regenepure, which has keto and other goodies in it. Was wondering if this is counterproductive of my cycle and if it will systematically lower DHT or just waste my time altogether?

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
Also I believe you're referring to another thread that I was talking in not MY thread in itself

kelvarnsen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I got some regenepure, which has keto and other goodies in it. Was wondering if this is counterproductive of my cycle and if it will systematically lower DHT or just waste my time altogether?
There was a study done with 2% Nizoral ketoconazole in which hair density increased. 2% Nizoral is prescription only. Regenepure claims to have 1% ketoconazole. Will 1% have the same effect as 2%? Who knows. Ketoconazole isn't a DHT blocker, it is thought to reduce scalp inflammation. I don't know if there is any study done in regards to DHT reduction in the scalp with Nizoral or ketoconazole.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
35 and Older 6
Rad83 Supplements 3
Nutrition / Health 6
Supplements 3
Anabolics 25